24 30 araw '24' Challenge

jlhfan624 posted on Sep 22, 2011 at 12:29AM
I better not be the only person to do this!! Basically you just do one question a day and post your answer in the forum. But do them in order, etc.

Day 1: How did you come about being a fan?
Day 2: Favorite season
Day 3: Favorite male character
Day 4: Favorite female character
Day 5: Favorite season finale
Day 6: Best WTF?! moment
Day 7: What did you think of 24: Redemption?
Day 8: Favorite episode
Day 9: What 24 dvd's do you own?
Day 10: Aside from dvd's, do you own any other 24 merchandise?
Day 11: Most emotional moment
Day 12: What season had the best score?
Day 13: Favorite couple
Day 14: Jack's best woman
Day 15: Favorite duo
Day 16: Favorite villain
Day 17: Favorite minor character
Day 18: Least favorite character
Day 19: Unpopular opinion
Day 20: Favorite subplot
Day 21: Jack's most badass moment
Day 22: What are your 24 movie wishes?
Day 23: Favorite actor/actress to appear on the show
Day 24: Favorite quote
Day 25: Was the series finale everything you hoped/expected it to be? Why/why not?
Day 26: Where does 24 rank in your favorite shows of all-time?
Day 27: Least favorite subplot
Day 28: Something you would have changed
Day 29: Best use of the silent clock
Day 30: When the franchise is over for good, how should it end? Jack dead or happy?
 I better not be the only person to do this!! Basically you just do one tanong a araw and post your a
last edited on Sep 22, 2011 at 12:30AM

24 114 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 114

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jlhfan624 said…
heart

I think everybody here knows my story, but just for the sake of the 30 day challenge I will say it again.

I remember seeing previews for the show waaaaay back in 2001 (and yes it seems like forever ago!), and I thought it looked like a good show to watch and then I saw that Kiefer was going to be in it and decided that I had to watch it. So I did. I've been around since November 6, 2001 and I have never looked back.
 araw 1: [b]How did you come about being a fan?[/b] I think everybody here knows my story, but just fo
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Jessicatt said…
smile

My best friend in college was a big fan, and she got her boyfriend and me hooked on it. We all watched it together in my dorm room every week. I watched s4 first, since it was the new season at the time. Then I went back and watched the older episodes.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HuddyJoy0524 said…
Oh this is so awesome, ok:

When I was 14 and in 9th grade my parents saw the promo for the 5th season and decided to test it out. They kept telling me what an awesome show it was but I ignored them and was like "whatever it looks dumb." Periodically, I would peek in and see occasional explosions and such but always left to do my homework. On the 10th episode, I remember walking into their room where they had the television on and saw Jean Smart in the motorcade and I was intrigued. I sat down in front of the television (much as a 3 year old would) and proceeded to watch the rest of the episode. The following week was the double one where the terrorists attack CTU. There was no turning back at that point ;)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas fanfly said…

One word: Heather. lol Seriously, although I had been mildly interested in seeing it I probably never would've got off my keister and watched it if it hadn't been for her insistent propaganda. She gave me the heads up that Big Lots was selling the DVDs for ultra cheap so I went out and bought S1-5 there and fell in love.
 [b]Day 1: How did you come about being a fan?[/b] One word: Heather. lol Seriously, although I had b
big smile
^ I hope you mean propaganda in a loving way of course!
heart
^Of course! XD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas PotterForever said…

I became a fan when I was 13, at the time the show was in it's fifth season. My dad had been watching the series and was a fan, but I never bothered to watch it with him. Then one Monday I was eating lunch at school and one of my friends mentioned there was going to be a 24 video game, and everyone started talking about the show. I who hadn't started watching it yet didn't contribute to the conversation. That night I came into the living room and saw my dad watching it (day 5 hour 8) and recognized it as the show they had been talking about, so I sat down to watch it with him. I was immediatly hooked, and have been a fan since.
heart
Day 2: Favorite season

That would be my season 2! I love everything about it! Every moment is so intense (well, I mean it’s 24 and every moment of EVERY episode is intense), and the acting from everybody involved was just so perfect, and Sherry! AH! LOVE HER! Jack was at his best, and in true form when he came in after 18 months of hiding and just shot a man so he could cut his head off. BAMF! And the Mason storyline…just the greatest! It was so well played, and it was heartbreaking watching him just slowly die and having to say his final goodbyes. :( The 15th episode alone is enough to carry this perfect season. Just. PERFECT.
 araw 2: [b]Favorite season[/b] That would be my season 2! I pag-ibig everything about it! Every moment is
smile
BTW I love hearing these stories about how everybody got into the show! It makes me wish I had asked more personal questions regarding 24. But oh well! Maybe for the 'extras'!
big smile
@potterforever your 24 story sounds very similar to mine! You just beat me by a week or 2! ;)
@heather i love hearing these stories as well they're very cool. and you should totally do an "extras!" that would be so much fun :)

Day 2: Favorite Season
I guess you can say that I'm unoriginal for liking season 5 the best but it's the season that i first fell in love with the show and I guess you can say it came to be the one most associated to how amazing the show is for me. First, I LOVE the plotline. It's in depth, well thought out, and the villains as well. Like Logan being the mastermind? WTF?! And the "bluetooth guys" being above him? Genius.

Also, the season has virtually all of my favorite characters in it. David (even if its for an episode), Bill, Chloe, Audrey, Curtis, Karen, Martha, and Aaron. The acting from all of them was impeccable; i think 3+ people were nominated for Emmys including Kiefer just for that season. Also, it had one of the most badass season openings AND premieres. The 10th episode and 15th remain 2 of my favorites of the whole series and I've seen season 5 so many times individually I've lost count. If i could describe it in one word? AMAZING.
Day 2: Favourite Season

Probably Season 7. There's just something about it that I love. The return of Tony and his character development for one. I thought that was brilliant. I also loved CTU's disbandment and it's methods called into question. It's just such an interesting development. The assault on the White House is probably my favourite terrorist attack in the whole show. Jack being exposed, the introduction of Renee, etc.

Second fav would be Season 5. Spectacular writing and so emotionally charged.
Day 2: Favorite Season

I'd have to give it to season one. The storyline was a great introduction to the series, and a great introduction to Jack's character in general. I thought it was interesting seeing him as an ordinary guy with a wife and kid before his life fell apart and he became dark and detatched. I think David's subplot was very well written, and is one f my favorite storylines in the whole run of the show. What I really love about this season is how David and Jack's storylines both ran parallel to each other throught, both men dealing with situations involving there familys, both being targeted by the same people, and both "losing" their wives at the end. (Pamer through divorce, Bauer through death) Plus I love the start of the Jack and David friendship.

And of course that final episode. Amazing. Deffinatly my favorite episode of 24 episode, and of television in general, with Day 2 Hour 15 a close second.

Season 5 is also my second favorite.
heart
Day 3: Favorite male character

Well DUH! Does this need explaining?! He's my beautiful, broody, broken badass and I love him endlessly. He's never done anything wrong in his life, ever.
 araw 3: [b]Favorite male character[/b] Well DUH! Does this need explaining?! He's my beautiful, brood
cool
Day 3: Favorite male character?

Um, is there even another choice?! LOL, it's definitely Jack Bauer. Kiefer is so talented. Not many male actors can cry convincingly onscreen, but when Jack cried, it always looked genuine and heartfelt to me. Kiefer was able to successfully portray the whole gamut of emotions, and that's why I like Jack the best. <3

P.S. @HJ- we agree again! =D Season 5 was my favorite too. I loved all of the characters in that season, and it was so much fun to watch!
@Jess yay! and we also agree on jack being the best character as well. i swear we were twins in a past life or something :p

Day 3: Favorite Male Character?
While clearly, it is Jack Bauer, I'm going to go ahead and excuse him as he is the god of 24 and way above all other characters. Next to Jack, my favorite character is David Palmer.

Even though I started in season 5, i went back to re-watch the seasons and fell in love with David's character, even though I knew he was going to die. I love how he stands up to his convictions and doesn't back down, yet at the same time, he has so much love for humanity and his family. He's a friend to Jack when no one else is and is willing to take risks for Jack because he knows that Jack is always right. He's a kind decent politician that I can respect, and wish that he was real. Yet, he doesn't take crap from people. As someone who hopes to be in a political or government position someday, I can say he's the perfect role model.
I also find him attractive in a lot of ways; his voice and the whole "grumpy bear" thing he has going. He seems big and menacing but underneath it all he's sweet and gentle :)
 @Jess yay! and we also agree on jack being the best character as well. i swear we were twins in a pas
Day 3: Favorite Male Character?

Jack Bauer without a shadow of a doubt. His character is complex and interesting. Not to mention how badass he is. I would love to see him get a happy ending in the movie after all the stuff he has endured throught the show. Plus Sutherland is a phenomenal actor.

@HuddyJoy I agree with you about Palmer. He is deffinatly my favorite next to Jack.

Of course the lovely Chloe O'Brian! I actually was annoyed by her up until AFTER the show ended and then I realized how much I loved her. Her devotion to Jack is probably what pushed her all the up to the top of my favorites. If it weren't for that, I'd have to go with Sherry Palmer because she always kept things interesting. I still believe the writers made a MASSIVE mistake in killing her. Anyway as for Chloe, she's lovely. Near the end of the series when there was all this talk about the direction her character was going to take, I was SO worried that she'd turn on Jack somehow. So glad that didn't happen.
 araw 4: [b]Favorite female character[/b] Of course the lovely Chloe O'Brian! I actually was annoyed b

For sure it has to be Martha Logan! I know that she didn't have as much of a part in the series as some people, but I was really impressed with her character in the time that she did have. She was mentally unstable, and yet, was cunning enough to successfully help bring her husband to justice. She had inner strength and a good heart. And who could forget her first scene? Amazing!
 araw 4: paborito female character For sure it has to be Martha Logan! I know that she didn't have as
heart
AHHHHHHH @Jess you stole my answer! No, really. You stole my answer.

Day 4: Favorite Female Character
Without a doubt: Martha Logan. Jean Smart is an AMAZING actress and took a character that could have been an annoying nobody and turned her into a 3-D character that you learn to care about. Martha is the first character on 24 that i formed an attachment to and I guess you can say that she is still my favorite as a result. She may seem weak on the outside, but she's really tough and intelligent and was willing to turn her back on her husband for the sake of the country and Jack (who she never met and still trusted because she took Mike and Aaron's word). She was kind and gentle but could get in your face if the occasion warranted. Yeah, she may be a bit on the insane side, but hey if i was married to Logan all those years, I would probably be insane as well.

And NO ONE can ever forget her scenes. ;)
 AHHHHHHH @Jess you estola my answer! No, really. You estola my answer. [b]Day 4: paborito Female Char
Day 3: Favourite Male Character

Jack of course. Followed by Tony. I love their relationship too. It's really kind of brotherly in the sense that sometimes they butt heads and sometimes they're completely in sync.

I missed a day so I'm to go ahead and do...

Day 4: Favourite Female Character:

Chloe! I love how socially awkward she is, how she can be incredibly blunt but at the same time she has a huge heart.
Day 4: Favorite female character:

Chloe. Followed by Sherry. I love Chloe's loylaty to Jack, she was the only one he could really count on after Palmer died. Also, her social awkwardness always was always fun to watch. Chloe was probably at her best during season 5. Aside from Chloe, I'd go with either Sherry, Martha, or Mandy.
Oh i loved Mandy she was pretty awesome. Same with Sherry. When they killed her off i was a little sad because I knew that a large part of the awesomeness of the show would be gone. I mean come on, she caused half of the problems! :p
heart

Season 4 right now. I change my mind on this a lot but I've lately been loving this episode. Not only the final moments but the entire thing is just really satisfying and a great way to end the season. Tony & Michelle reunited! Audrey gets hers! David finds out about Mandy! Logan shows his true devious colors! JACK & DAVID!!!!!!

All in all I think it's just incredible, and it doesn't have any of the cheesy moments than some of the others had. (I adore C/J's relationship but you can't deny that their last conversation was cheesy. At least D/J's felt more real.)
 araw 5: [b]Favorite season finale[/b] Season 4 right now. I change my mind on this a lot but I've lat
heart

I'm going to have to go with Day 4 as well. Actually, I think that the reason I love it so much is because I saw it in hindsight. It was the last season finale before I was caught up and I really saw how important it was and the full impact of it at that point.

I love the conversation with Jack and David especially; it holds so few words and yet it is so meaningful. All the emotion too with Jack/Audrey and Tony/Michelle....i just love it.

David: When you hang up this phone, for all intents and purposes, Jack Bauer is dead.
Jack: I understand. Mr. President, it's been an honor.
Day 5: Favourite season finale

It's Day 4 for me as well. It's just so emotionally resonant on so many different levels. I think you guys have said it all. It's just the best crafted of the finales, hitting all the right notes.
surprise
Day 6: Best WTF?! moment

There's many. When I was first making this challenge, I actually had a question for 'best WTF?! moment' from each season but then I thought that focused too much so I reduced it to one. This was the most difficult one for me yet because well, it's 24. It thrives on WTF-ing the audience. Ultimately I went with the White House attack. HOW. HOW DO YOU GO INTO THE WHITE HOUSE...GUNS. BLAZING. HOW. That was just one area of the show they had never gone before, not like that and it was just SO good. To have Tony Todd being the BAMF in charge made it even better!

Honorable Mentions
- Nina's reveal (I actually originally picked this one because it was my first big WTF?! moment, and I learned from then on never to be shocked by anything)
- Chappelle's sacrifice

David's death was a HUGE WTF?! moment, but it's not good. I'm still traumatized by it and will forever remember my reaction.
 araw 6: [b]Best WTF?! moment[/b] There's many. When I was first making this challenge, I actually had
Day 5: Favorite Season Finalle

I have to agree with you guys about the last episode of Day 4, it was great and that final scene between Jack and David before Jack walks off into the sunrise is one of my favorite 24 moments. Having said that for favorite season finalle, I'd have to give the nod to Day 1. It's my favorite episode of 24 in general, and that episode is the reason 24 is 24. If Jack's wife hadn't died he would have been a compleatly different person in later seasons. I also love Jack taking on the Drazens (one of my favorite Jack moments) I also love David losing his temper at Sherry and asking for a divorce (something they had been building toward throught the day) In general I thought it was the most epic of the finalles.

My finalle rankings: 1, 4, 5, 2, 8, 3, 7, 6
heart
Dude, you are spot on about the season 1 finale! Probably my #2!
Day 6: Best WTF?! Moment

Alright. This one, as much as I wanted to narrow it down to one, could not be done. It's forever a permanent tie between "It's Yelena" and "It's Logan." Both moments literally hit you out of nowhere and have repercussions that affect EVERYTHING. I mean, look at Nina. She was mentioned in virtually every season from there on out and Logan played a major role in seasons 6 and 8 as well.

Plus, both characters are SO 3-D! Some of the other "moles" *cough* Dana *cough* were very not complex so the emotions don't ride with you as well. I'm big on characters and character development so that's important to me.

Nina's big reveal took me completely off guard. The first WTF, still one of the best. Second place for me would be Tony's alive?!?!

Well I loved it! Duh! It was the perfect prequel to an incredible season! It was bad enough having to wait months in between seasons of 24 and then that stupid writer's strike happened and there was like 18 months of NO NEW 24! It was like I was living in 24 world (because y'know most of the "days" take place within 18 months of each other). But the demand was high enough and 24 people love us fans so they gave us this wonderful prequel movie. The scenery was beautiful, the action still above average, and Jack...oh, Jack. I've never seen him look so sexy in my life. I also really loved the transitioning of a new President and having Noah still be the one in charge. CONTINUITY, YOU GUYS HAS IT.
 araw 7: [b]What did you think of 24: Redemption?[/b] Well I loved it! Duh! It was the perfect prequel

In 24 there have been many. Several per season in fact. My best WTF?! moment would have to be the Logan reveal. That was a HUGE WTF?! moment for me. Especially considering how weak and inept his character was portrayed previously, you'd never suspect him.

The runners up for this one would be the Nina reveal, and David's death.

I would have to say that overall, I liked it. I really liked the fact that we got introduced to Allison's character early, as well as had Noah handing it over to her. We got to see the actual regime changing which was really cool. I also love Jon Voight and that he appeared in it sort of as a prequel to his part later on in season 7.
I didn't however, like the use of the silent clock. By using it there they were setting themselves up for overkill (I think after season 6 it did get over killed) and I was a bit bummed that some of the favorites like Chloe and Bill weren't there.

But it was still well made (in Africa! 0_o) and a nice way to quench all our 24 obsessions until season 7 came back :)

Because I was late in discovering 24, I didn't experience the gap between seasons and I actually watched Redemption after I'd already seen S7. I thought it was good but it felt abbreviated and incomplete. Which is the idea I guess, seeing as how it's just a teaser before S7. I'm not sure I liked the real time effect here because in movie format that doesn't give you a lot of time to tell a story. However, the setting was gorgeous and the idea of Jack wandering the world/sacrificing his freedom for those kids is a good one. It was great to see Tom Lennox one last time before the new regime took over. In conclusion, taken on it's own it's a very dissatisfying movie. Watched in conjunction with the show, as it's meant to be, it's a good bridge between the seasons.

Oh this is easy! Season 2, Episode 15 hands down! Everything about it is perfect and it contained everything in it that I just love about the show. The buildup to the last 5 minutes or so was pitch perfect. Jack & Kim’s conversation was so touching. Their relationship is the heart of the show for me, and it was so nice hearing how Kim really felt about her dad after she had been treating him. They broke my heart in that scene. And when Mason shows up on the plane and gives Jack the greatest speech ever about how he’s had a death wish since Teri died and he needs to forgive himself for it and be with his daughter, that just sealed the deal. That scene just gave so much insight to both characters and it was just great.

And then the final moments happen. George crashes the plane and David & Kim are both shown watching it emotionally and the music playing is just perfect.

Well yeah, I love it. My favorite episode of anything, ever.

Honorable Mentions:
- 5x01
- 6x01
- 4x24
 araw 8: [b]Favorite episode[/b] Oh this is easy! Season 2, Episode 15 hands down! Everything about it
Day 7: What did you think of 24: Redemption

I felt it was a good "bridge" between 6 and 7. We got to see characters from season 6 one last time (Lennix and Daniels) And we were introduced to sevearal season 7 characters (Taylor, Henry, Dubaku ect.) I also really loved the ending, with Jack handing himself over to save the kids. Jack wanted to remain on the run, his freedom was the last thing he had left, but he sacrafced it so the kids wouldn't be captured by Juma's people and forced into their army. As we know Jack would sacrafce his freedom for the innocent kids, and I think that's one of the things that makes his character so great. He kills people and he's vicious, but he's a good person; he would never put his needs over the needs of others. I also enjoyed the character Carl Benton and Taylor's innauguration. It was a good movie (though perhaps not as good as the series) and did a great job of setting up season 7.
There's so much more to Jack that casual fans of the show don't see. On the surface, he's just a BAMF who will do whatever it takes to get the results he wants. But his hardcore fans are the only ones who see the other sides of him. I love that it's like a secret or something. The 24 writers & Kiefer are like 'Hey, if you guys can find this secret side to Jack, then you're awesome.'
^ Yeah there are so many dementions to his character. And you're right casual fans of the show wouldn't see the other side of him.
Hehehehehe. I love being in on secrets. Especially secrets about Jack :) Ok, that sounded dirty but you get my drift :p

Day 8: Favorite Episode
Once again, an easy choice and I think overkill on my part about explaining but I'll go with :) Season 5, episode 10 which I have officially dubbed "The Motorcade Episode."

Basically, in this episode Martha Logan gets into the motorcade with the Suvarovs, and Audrey, Chloe, and Edgar are dealing with Lynn McGill back at CTU who has pretty much lost it. I love both aspects of the episode because it brings out the true nature of ALL of these characters. People like Edgar and Curtis, who normally stick by the books, show how courageous they are deep down by standing up to Lynn and risking everything. We get some adorable Chloe/Edgar moments as well. And it's so rewarding to see get Bill reinstated because, well, he is the rightful head of CTU. Plus he's a BAMF.
And then we've got Jack going after Henderson and we get to see some of their back story and how that relationship is going to pan out. Jack does THE BEST escape ever from Henderson's bomb (under the floor?! What the hell?! Who thinks of that? Oh yeah, JACK BAUER) and he starts tailing Henderson....ahhh good stuff.

Then, of course, we get the kickass intense scene with Aaron going "TURN THE MOTORCADE AROUND!!!" And then the Russians attacking them anyway and you're sitting in front of the tv in a little ball going "OMG WTF WTF WTF AGGLYOYTRRNG What's going to happen?! OMG!"
(Or...that coulda just been me....) But anyways, we get some cute little Aaron/Martha moments as well. I love both of their characters so that was nice :)

AND most importantly, it was the episode that got me hooked to the show, so it holds a special place in my heart <3
 Hehehehehe. I pag-ibig being in on secrets. Especially secrets about Jack :) Ok, that sounded dirty but y
Day 8: Favourite episode

Umm...how am I supposed to choose?!

I love the ones Heather and HJ mention, for the reasons that they talk about. But let's see...I think one of my top favourites is 7x04 "11AM-12PM". The scenes between Jack and Tony are beyond intense and the way in which Tony revealed to Jack that he was undercover was awesome. When Bill answered that call I was like yes! And then Chloe vs Janis as Jack and Tony make their escape from FBI HQ is just cool. I love the idea of them all working outside the system with no backup and minimal resources.

The last episode of season one. Like I said before, the events of this episode make Jack who he is in later seasons. Also I love the fight between Jack and the Drazens. Some of my favorite Jack action all series.

Every single one. Purchased the day they came out too of course. Don’t have the Special Edition S1 box yet though. Somebody will buy it for me eventually.
 araw 9: [b]What 24 dvd's do you own?[/b] Every single one. Purchased the araw they came out too of cou
big smile
Tonight, i leave for Dublin (WOOT! :) and will be gone until buttcrack of dawn early Tuesday morning. So Imma go ahead and combine days 9 and 10 and then catch up the rest when i get back :)

Day 9 and 10: What 24 DVD's do you own and aside from DVD's do you own any other 24 merchandise?

I own every single season plus Redemption. There is no question about that! I have to have them all. I am VERY protective of them, especially because Seasons 1-4 are still in box set form and starting to show wear (seasons 2 and 3, definitely. its freaking me out). Don't remember which season I got first...I think it was 1 :)

Other merchandise?
3 t-shirts: One that says Jack Bauer for president, one that says David Palmer for president, and one that says "Think you know whats going to happen?" on the front and "You don't know Jack!" on the back.
Trading cards: They are from seasons 1&4. My mom found them for me awhile ago...but she couldn't find any other seasons. Weird. But the cards are really cool!
3 calendars: From 2007, 2008, and 2009. My favorite calendar was the 2007 one. It had Martha Logan on my birthday month :)
24 Magazines I own every edition of the 24 magazine and keep them in a big binder altogether. I also have a bunch of other random magazines with Kiefer on the cover for 24 or just Kiefer related advertising.
7 Books: I own that really cool "24: Behind the Scenes" book that talks about special effects and stuff and comes with a CD. I also have the companion books from Days 1&2, 3&4, 5, and 6, I have the "Ultimate Guide" which talks about all the characters (this ones my favorite), and "Jack Bauer's having a Bad Day" a book that discusses how one can learn spiritual lessons from each hour of Day 1.
2 Games: I have the 24 DVD Board Game and 24: Clue.

Then, of course, I have about 15 collages that i made personally about different characters for my subject binders in high school.
^Wow! What an awesome collection. The shirts especially sound cool.

I have all 8 seasons and Redemption. Most of them aren't exactly pretty because I got them extra cheap at Big Lots, previously viewed. But I still love them!

Well…

- 24 Countdown Game
- CTU Undercover Game
- 24 Clue
- Seasons 1-3 Soundtrack
- 24 Ultimate Guide
- Behind the Scenes (book)
- CTU Handbook
- Seasons 1/2, 3/4, 5 & 6 Companions
- CTU t-shirt
- “If you don’t watch 24, you don’t know Jack” t-shirt
- 24 hoodie
- Kiefer Sutherland biography
- Findings at CTU (book)
- Every issue of the 24 magazine
- About 20 various magazines with 24/Kiefer on the cover or in a big article

It’s actually not that much, and I feel like a bad fan because I don’t have more. :(
 araw 10: [b]Aside from dvd's, do you own any other 24 merchandise?[/b] Well… - 24 Countdown Game -
Day 9: What 24 DVDs do you own?

I have all eight seasons plus Redemption. Most of them I got as gifts, although some I bought.
crying
The next day is going to be difficult for me...
Day 10: Aside from DVDs, do you own any other 24 merchandise?

Um.....I feel like a bad fan for saying this, but no I actually don't. I've been wanting to get the game for a while but I haven't gotten around to it...
crying
Day 11: Most emotional moment

Well, the time I got most emotional during 24 was when it ended because when you are with something for about 10 years and it just leaves you suddenly, a little part of you dies. And a MAJOR part of me died when 24 ended. I couldn’t handle it. It was like I had lost a loved one. But since the question is regarding a specific moment, it would have to be in 5x12. I think you all know what I’m talking about…

Let’s all just take a moment and silently mourn.
 araw 11: [b]Most emotional moment[/b] Well, the time I got most emotional during 24 was when it ended
blush

As of yet, all I have is the 24 Soundtrack for Seasons 4&5 :(