24 💣Situation Room 2.0 ~ 24 Discussion💣

jlhfan624 posted on Jul 20, 2018 at 11:18PM
So I am going through yet another rewatch of my favorite thing in the entire universe ~ 24 ~ and I wanted a place to talk about it episode by episode as I go along. This is mostly for me to just chat and post pictures about my rewatch but anyone else is welcome to join in and just post pictures or talk about this legendary and iconic television show that we all know changed our lives.
 So I am going through yet [i]another[/i] rewatch of my paborito thing in the entire universe ~ 24 ~ a

24 21 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jlhfan624 said…
kiss
Baby fetus Jack is my favorite thing ever!!!!!
 Baby fetus Jack is my paborito thing ever!!!!!
laugh
Oh look, here's some nice foreshadowing for...idk the rest of the series?!
 Oh look, here's some nice foreshadowing for...idk the rest of the series?!
Example 1 of 52340 of the times Jack doesn't like criticism.
 Example 1 of 52340 of the times Jack doesn't like criticism.
"I don't agree."
None of us agree, Walsh! None of us!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 [i]"I don't agree."[/i] None of us agree, Walsh! None of us!
"Until we get a better handle on things...don't trust anybody."
Nice! Another little bit of foreshadowing.
 [i]"Until we get a better handle on things...don't trust anybody."[/i] Nice! Another little bit of f
surprise
Who would've thought that "stupid chump" Mason would later go on to have one of the most heartwrenching deaths in the greatest episode of all-time?
 Who would've thought that "stupid chump" Mason would later go on to have one of the most heartwrenchi
MTahmisian commented…
OMG, I know! I never thought I would pag-ibig him as much as I do then either! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
surprise
Almost 24 minutes in and the first of countless badass Jack moments have arrived!
 Almost 24 minutos in and the first of countless badass Jack moments have arrived!
MTahmisian commented…
Oh yeah! pag-ibig this! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Oh Kim...
 Oh Kim...
God the music in this scene was absolutely incredible! Heart racing!
 God the music in this scene was absolutely incredible! puso racing!
My poor husband!
 My poor husband!
surprise
What....what...is...she...doing? OMG she's going to do it!!
 What....what...is...she...doing? OMG she's going to do it!!
MTahmisian commented…
LOVED THIS!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
heart
Holy crap!!! I'm shaking and it's only episode one!!!
 Holy crap!!! I'm shaking and it's only episode one!!!
heart
I remember nearly seventeen years ago now when this episode first aired. I remember where I was when I saw the commercial promoting it in the first place. I still do and always will remember how it made me feel. That one commercial. Who knew it would change my life forever? I could never have predicted that. From the moment Mandy blew up the plane, I was hooked. I tuned in for every episode after, never missing a single one. I have never done that with any other show in the course of 17 years. Basically what I'm trying to say is, it's been a hell of a ride and this forum will take you along the journey with me as if I'm watching a new (again...for the 300th time). If nobody reads this, fine. This is for me anyway but I hope someone even a stranger, gets enjoyment out of this as much as I do.
MTahmisian commented…
I want everyone to get the same enjoyment, devotion and pag-ibig that you and I do from TV's greatest masterpiece, this ipakita is perfect in all ways. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
If only we had known just how much so!
 If only we had known just how much so!
MTahmisian commented…
Red flag we all missed sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Oh Mandy, so beautiful yet so dangerous!
 Oh Mandy, so beautiful yet so dangerous!
surprise
Tony, you weasel!
 Tony, you weasel!
Yes Jack! You ever so resourceful SOB! You ID that killer!
 Yes Jack! You ever so resourceful SOB! You ID that killer!
kiss
Kim, very much her father's daughter. So strong willed.
 Kim, very much her father's daughter. So strong willed.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MTahmisian said…
I'm here for this AWESOMENESS!! I'll rewatch again too! We ought to put something like this to where more people can see the best thing they will ever know for the 1st time or the 100th time!
crying
We will be the only ones to ever contribute to this forum. Trust me. Sad, but true.
MTahmisian commented…
My thoughts exactly! There are so many people who need to see 24! It's madami than just some old TV show! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
crying
I am so overwhelmingly lonely lately, and normally 24 helps. With everything. But it's really bad this time because I'm extra lonely because I have nobody to even talk about 24 with, on top of other things. Spiraling into a deep depression because of that and because I'm homesick for 24.
MTahmisian commented…
Ugh, I totally agree! I'll talk to you all araw about the best thing in the universe, 24. But I haven't found a 24 watching/discussing buddy sa pamamagitan ng me and that depresses me so much. Try the 24 podcast legacyof24.com. It really helps because you are listening to a tagahanga and two new fans dicuss it, 2 episodes, sa pamamagitan ng two episodes and you can agree/disagree, shout at them whatever. For me it's super helpful and very fun. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
MTahmisian commented…
But I am always here to obsess over 24 with you, I pag-ibig it so much and everyone knows it. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
MTahmisian commented…
We need to reach out to others and create new fans for 24 too, there is nothing like getting excited with a new tagahanga who will talk about it and pag-ibig it sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas