24 President?

jackbauer posted on Jan 25, 2007 at 04:14AM
what do you guys think of the president and his sister. me personally i dont like that much at all. i think someone else should have been president. someone more exciting. umm maybe the vice president that was only there for a couple episodes in season 5. but i think anyone would be better than watever david palmers brothers name is lol.

24 5 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ralphplar7 said…
Wayne...I like him. I think his story started out slow but is picking up. I do agree that it would have been fine with someone else, but I will give him a chance. He definitely is no David Palmer, but he is still a Palmer.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dave said…
That decoy missile bluff was definitely a nice move, I'll give him that much! He totally had me believing he went nuts. :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas thecon said…
I like him and I don't think i could cope with the loss of another Palmer! I would be interested to see Wayne and David's mum/dad it would be amazing if they turned out to be involved with terrorists!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ralphplar7 said…
Ye, the more I re watch Wayne, the more I like his character. At first, I was a little worried, but now I love him.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Marina said…
I have to admitt, I wasn't impressed with Wayne Palmer to begin with, but after the missle bluff, I was totaly convinced he was gonna nuke them. I hope they keep him for another season. I wasn't that keen on VP Noah Daniels, although he did have a tough time.