Akatsuki Tell me what bout the akatsuki?

dei-girl posted on Nov 19, 2008 at 04:14PM
Okay we all love the Akatsuki alot! lol but why are you such a BIG fan of the Akatsuki , anyway? is it because of their power? or maybe *sigh* the way they look? Who's your favorite? *cough* probably Itachi, right? Everyone loves the blind man.....lol! well just relpy on this forum, because i want to know the real reason why all ya peoples love the Akatsuki!!!

-Kira

Akatsuki 10 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas goofyka said…
I don't know why I like them.My friend told me about them one time and I looked them up and thought they were cool.And Itachi may be cool but he isn't my favorite.Kakuzu is my favorite.^-^
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sakono said…
SAKONO LIKE THEM BECAUSE OF TOBI AND AKA-CHAN !!!!!!! AND SAKONO OFFICIALY HATE ITACHI !!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas naruto-fan101 said…
I AGREE WITH SAKONO!!!
I ONLY LIKE TOBI TO!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SonOfPein said…
My favorite is a tie between Itachi and Pein. to be honest, I got to side with goofyka. I don't know why I like them so much. They're just cool... but then again, I always seem to favor the villains in shows for some odd reason.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Hidanfan said…
big smile
well.........:Hidan is in it....Itachi!thats 1!FTW!..but as u said they r very powerful..theres alot of reasons..[hot guys..lol..]but really those r the 2 that connect 2 the 1000000000s of other reasons
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas shadowfang101 said…
smile
I like them cuz of deidara and tobi.i love their friendship.and ya know they are like family in the little comics...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LittleYaoiGirl said…
Fav? HIDAN!!! What i love about him? HE'S FUCKIN' RETARDED!1 XD He does the stupidest shit,is cocky,is cute,hot,funny he's just AWESOME!!! >W< I love his fighs esp with Kakuzu! xD *after Kakuzu gives him his headband back* "D'aww Kuzu i knew you liked me!!" xD "Kakuzu-chan can you bring my body here,please? Kakuzu-chan pleaaaaase, with suger on top?" xD Gotta love the guy xD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas wolfmaster3000 said…
I Like the Akatsuki because of there Power and that they are all Missing nin from the respective four villages and are able to one man agaisnt almost every village , Itach is my favourite Charcter but he's not my Favourite Akatsuki member that goes to Kisame / Pain
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kaythari said…
kiss
Like akatsuki?very much!!!!!!!1
may be because of their power.they r so cool
i like deidara and tobi-kun so much
hidan and kakuzu 2
i lhink there's no member i don't like
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Deidara567 said…
heart
I LOVE the akatsuki because it's just so freaki'n awesome! The akatsuki is the only reason I like Naruto. And because of.....DEIDARA!!!!!