Alice sa lugar ng kamanghaan Vintage Illustrated Book Alice In Wonderland

memy96 posted on May 21, 2009 at 12:59AM
Hi everyone, let me introduce myself. Im from Argentina, a foreign language teacher. Im not an Alice in Wonderland's fan; but I like it a lot..
This book got into my hands about three years ago, it was in one of my students' library.
Its "Alice in Wonderland" London Paris New York Raphael Tuck & Sons Ltd 1910
It was sold in a library called "Perkin, Grant & Co" in Buenos Aires in 1925. At the first page says "Edith: from Mamma and Dada Christmas 1925"

Delightful book c1910 with 12 wonderful colour plates and black & white illustrations by Mabel Lucie Attwell. Paper covered pictorial boards (hard cover) black lettering. 10 x 7.5" with 148 pages plus 4 page publishers catalogue detailing 31 volumes produced by Raphael Tuck. Board extremities rubbed with slight loss of surface paper on corners. Pages and illustrations bright and clean. No other marks in the entire book apart from the one I mentioned before; a super copy of this much loved children's classic.

Mabel lucie Attwell Lewis Carroll Alice in Wonderland

Im posting some picts of it so you can enjoy it and if someone's interested in buying it, please contact me to memy96@gmail.com

I really prefer someone who can enjoy and appreciate it more than me, to have it.
[img]link
[img]link
[img]link
[img]link
[img]link
[img]link
[img]link
[img]link
[img]link
[img]link
[img]link
[img]link