America's Best Dance Crew "Live In Color" Robbed!!!!!

DMint_Ted posted on Mar 01, 2008 at 07:03PM
ELIMINATION OF “LIVE IN COLOR” is huge mistake for this show.

Unbelievably bad decision by judges. This single-handedly turned me off to the show because clearly there is shady politics involved and who needs more of that. “LIVE IN COLOR” was so exciting and clearly heads and shoulders above some of the other crews (why is a skating crew still in a dance contest? Is this “America’s Best Skating Crew” or “America’s Best Novelty Act” — No it’s “America’s Best Dance Crew”) and AMERICA WAS ROBBED BY THIS DECISION.

I am not sure if I want to continue to watch considering how this decision is so disappointing and unfair.

And please, J.C. Chavezz who was forgettable as a dancer in N’Sync (was he is this group or Backstreet Boyz?), stop being ridiculously negative for no reason. If you are going to be the Simon Cowell of this show, at least find a way to be honest with your assessments. Being negative just to be different is not cute. It’s annoying. I don’t know if I will watch again.

DISAPPOINTING TO THE MAXIMUM….

America's Best Dance Crew 2 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Criss42 said…
I totally agree, it was very disappointing when 'Live in Color' was eliminated.
And yeah, breaksk8 is shit. they can't dance and if you seen the last epi. they were very sloppy.

haha and and I also agree w/u on JC Chavez. Why the hell is he on that show? I mean, I just remembered him on N'Sync and not as a professional dancer.

anyways, glad I'm not the only one who wasn't pleased with the dicision.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas laj33 said…
I agree 100%