Amerika’s Susunod na Pinakamataas na Modelo To all Saleisha Haters. :)

greenchoco101 posted on Jun 13, 2008 at 04:09AM
I'm not a Saleisha hater or a fan, i just feel neutral about her but im just concerned with her controversy.
I dont think you should all blame and hate Saleisha just cause she won, i think you should hate Tyra and the judges for doing so, they made her win not Saleisha! Saleisha is just there she has nothing to do if she won or not.

Amerika’s Susunod na Pinakamataas na Modelo 6 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Snerkie said…
Hmm...yes but i dislike Saleisha because in my opinion i didn't think she was much of a worthy model in some of her photoshoots...then again i think that whole series curved into a bit of a flop.

Oh and i do dislike Tyra too already, lol.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jrla said…
i love her and i'm happy that she won
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jrla said…
i love her and i'm happy that she won
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ugagurl777 said…
She really did not deserve to win at all. Chantla is making wayyyyyyyyyy more money than Dora is right now, heck, Chantal has been on the cover of two magazines already, and Selisha has been on 1, and that was a requirment of reading, so she had to be put on there.

Selishia is wayyyy to commercial and she will never be high fashion. She is not vercital enough, and she is so full of herself it is sickning, seriously, go look at their All- ANTM profiles and see who is getting more work.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jegmigdig said…
I dont know.... she was not one my favorite.. but when Chantal and Saleisha were the final two, I was happy that Saleisha won:) I didn´t like Chantal from the start, but I think I am the only one ;)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas prettybeachgal said…
your totally right. I do dislike saleisha though. I don't like her personality. it is the judges fault. plus, there are rumors that saleisha is related to Tyra.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas