Amerika’s Susunod na Pinakamataas na Modelo Marjorie

SpanksU posted on Oct 08, 2008 at 03:10PM
I really like MarJorie, however I think the low self esteem thing is an act.

If you had low self esteem you wouldn't enter into a modelling competition - obviously she thinks she has what it takes to be a model. People with low self esteem do not think like that.

She is either a jumble of nerves, or just acting.
last edited on Oct 10, 2008 at 11:57AM

Amerika’s Susunod na Pinakamataas na Modelo 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas greenchoco101 said…
Ok, first her name is Marjorie.
And second of all, every person has a reason on why they enter ANTM. Maybe Marjorie just wants to boost her self-esteem that's why she entered. Oh and ever wondered of progression?

She is just nervous, cause why would she enter if she is just gonna act? this is a serious thing.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Lunaste said…
She doesn't seem to me to be a person that is falsely modest. I have a very low self-esteem too, and I know the dual feeling: deep down you KNOW that you aren't as ugly and worthless as you think you are, but you just can't believe that other people would think that you're good enough for something.

Anyway, I really like Marjorie and I think she's awesome. I don't completely agree that everyone in Europe is this self-concious, but it's true that here it's usually frowned upon to boast about your good qualities, and I believe that in America that is much more accepted.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SpanksU said…
For the record I really do like her, and think that she has what it takes (with the exception of the nerves things because that just might break her); but when the season started I pegged her has the winner.

I too have low self esteem . . . entering a modeling competition would not be my ideal way (personally) of boosting it. You're entering a world that you're being critized left and right.

If it was her plan for boosting her self esteem, it's not working because she's doing fabulous and still down on herself. Also, there's a big difference between boasting your good qualities, and not having low self esteem. Just because you have high self esteem it doesn't mean you walk around stating how pretty you are.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tyrocks00 said…
yes i agree...its beginning to get old.