Angel Fred And Wes Season 5

Chellesomer posted on Jan 18, 2009 at 07:15PM
Does Anybody Else Think It Wasn't Fair For Fred And Wes They Never Got TIme To Get There Relationship Going, I Would Of Love To See There Relationship Blossom, I Hated Watching Fred Dying And Wes Having To Watch Her And Not Be Able To Do Anything ( And The Rest Of The Gang) It Just Wasn't Right I Like Illyria But It Just Wasn't Fair On Fred And Wes! Does Anyone Agree With Me?

Angel 12 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas spikes_girl said…
crying
me! they were together for no more than half an episode then fred died! all the scenes between wes and fred in a hole in the world make me cry! it was so unfair!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas spikesgal said…
crying
i agree with you! why did fred have to die her and wesley should of had more time together, it was so sad when she died!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas supernatural6 said…
sad
I agree. By the time Fred eventually started to notice Wesley's feelings for her, she died and Ilyria took her place.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BeSafe said…
crying
OMG I totally one hundred million percent agree with you!!!!
I just cry when I see it...:(
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jessica101 said…
crying
I agree to they should have had a longer time.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas The3rdL said…
I loved Fred and it was heartbreaking to see her go, but I didnt care for FredxWes along with the wrtiters trying to make them seem like they had some tragic romance.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Joker said…
Yeah but the scenes where she dies and then Wes' death scene are absolutely brilliant TV!
^^True
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Be-Be said…
Yes & No ! They were meant for each other, true, but life is full of trials and tribulations. It was a tragedy, but we know that they both loved each other as she was dying. AND ! Fred's memories inside Illyria's head were causing The new disempowered Illyria to feel for Wesley, enough to give him that last kiss as HE died. And then she expressed grief, that was part Fred talking, her love for him transended her death !
angry
No they wer'nt ment for each other, because then she wouldnt have died...They just put them together because they had to before Fred died to make her death seem more tragic(No episode before Smile Time had she ever reciprocated any of Wes's feelings even when she was drunk)...Wes was more in INFATUATION than in love and of course she would kiss him thats the lie he asked for...It was no part of Fred, just Illyria trying to impersonate her(read the comics)...Fred and Wes only got together because the found out Season5 would be the last one so Joss rushed putting them together so he could bring Illyria.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MissMorganPryce said…
ew ew ew ew ew ew ew! hated her, hateed their little fling, he was better off with Lilah. she dident cause him any pain or suffering (except when she died but that dosent count) unlike Fred who only caused him pain.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LovingLucy said…
I agree with 3rd, I mean Fred and Wes may have seemed good on paper, but that didn't give it that chance to fully develop that relationship[ for good reason. It mostly would be happy-happy- all lovey-dovey which makes for no ratings. The writers did what they needed to do. They gave it to you for a split second, made you love it, and took it away leaving you wanting more. Therefore, when you see fragments of what's left later, you'll be glued to the boob tube.