Angel Have Mercy! (Caritas)

ArabellaElfie posted on Jul 07, 2009 at 04:53AM
Hey eveybody!

As you know, hopefully, the Angel themed version of the Scoobies is coming up so I want to see if there is any interest in this idea. Have a mic? Are you able to record audio files? Are you a brave soul or in possession of the 'blue stuff'?

If you have answered yes to some of these questions I want to know if you will join me in singing 'Mandy' for the Angel event. As you all know I can not sing, not even hum, but this would be amazing to open the event up with. I will put them all together so we sort of blend and, well... it could be fun. So, who's brave?

Angel 7 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas JoweSparrow said…
I can't sing, but I can do various instruments and stuff... I don't know if that helps... because I want to. :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas AgentCoop said…
wink
I don't have a mic, and right now I'm glad...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ArabellaElfie said…
wink
Lol, yes but if I do sing Mandy (and I've been practicing....) I know you'll listen to it and then you are simply bleeding from the ear canal.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Cinders said…
J'ai un microphone. J'ai un computer. J'ai beaucoup de temps.

Je suis a loser, but je suis ready.

Je speak franglais tres bien!

IDEA! We should have a "Worst Rendition of Mandy" mini contest as a pre-event. And that can be an Angel-spot related award. Basically, a mini contest where everyone does the best impersonation of David singing it.

Or not. Whatever.
Worst rendition...I could so win this!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Cinders said…
We always do "serious" contests with "who's the best"-- I think it would be fun if everyone actually TRIED to be the worst-- or at least the most entertaining.
It could be fun, I'm all for embarassing myself in the good way.