cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 you can be a undertaker or a deadman name deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

Anime 5028 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 5028

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas smartone123 said…
tongue
Meoko:"ok you'll meet a mother hen named alisheeh or something,you'll meet a whore named Sasha,you meet my phyco guy toshi and my new one I think I devolped in the last hour named umm I think I was momo but not sure so there ya go..."-_-"oh and my real self now witch is meoko"

(gtg)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Liquidz-Flamez said…
(Kk)
Sagi: Awwww do really really have to switch already?? This one is nicer than Toshi......but then again, I like when Toshi goes pyscho.....just like me!! *smiles proudly*
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cyrus498 said…
anthony and veince:GET OFF OF HER YOU PERVERT!!!*shoots to blood bullets at his head*
Sagi: What!? huh? *ducks* What the hell are you doing!!?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas nidoqueen said…
blush
fay:*swouns* ohhhh anthony can you get any more hotter wow you so have me terned on
Sagi:Yo Anthony!! You ready to go!!?
anthony:i dont want to fight you i wanna kill you... veince:ANTHONY T SHIRTS GET THEM RIGHT HERE 5 CHASH POINTS!!!! anthony:kicks sagi in the face with both legs*HAHAHA!!THATS WHAT I GOT THESE MUCSELS FOR TURNING CHICKS ON!!!
Sagi:*doesn even budge from the kick,but grabs his legs and becomes more muscular than anthony* This is what i got mines for *slams anthony repeadetky into the ground* I dont always have to use branch of sin just to kick your but you know...*throws im threw a wall and looks at Fay* see, i told you he starts the fights...
anthony:punches sagis eye*GO SUCK ONE DOUCHE!!HAHAHAAHA
Sagi:Really? it seems like you got weaker instead of stronger *still doesnt budge as he grabs his hand and breaks hit,then kicks him back through the wall* When i said are you ready to go,i meant are you ready to get you and your wife and daughter out of this place.....no fight.
anthony:cuts a x in his own chest and two huge tentacels come out strangleing sagi*HMPH IS THIS STRONGER?
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
blush
fay:he must have thot you coming onto me *in her mind* oh buddy *legs getting weak from watching anthony*
Sagi: nope...still weak.....*looks over to Fay* Come on to you? Dont make me laugh, i just dont want your daughter to end up like my little sister *thinking about his sister got him pissed and he grabs anthony's tentacles and pulls him forward, then grabs his face and slams him into the ground* SHE DIDNT DESERVE TO DIE!!! IT WAS ALL THEIR FAULT!!! *throws Anthony through a couple of walls, almost knocking him unconscience*
sad
fay:anthony! *run's after him andin psy* he would never hurt his own kids i know cos we have three other kids all boys and he neve hurt them
Sagi:*couldnt move as he started to tremble with anger* Your daughter.........reminds me of my little sister......she looks exactly like her *His Branch of Sin automatically activates and blood floated around him*
hmmm
fay:was your sister born with wings of fire? was she part moltres? was her hair fire red? was her grandpa scorpion from mortal kombat? was she princess of the fire type? right now you are talking to a queen and trying to kill a king
Sagi: Your a real jerk wod you know that dont you? *manages to make himself walk away from them*
(gtg, bye!!)
hmmm
fay:i'm just trying to find out how my baby girl reminds you of your sister
baby molly:*moves her tiny flamed wings*
Sagi:*ears started ringing and he walks a little faster,then runs,then runs faster* Got to.....get away from them.............or.........i'll..........­kil­l all of them........
Meoko:"that's weird"-__-"....toshi shut up about adoring the guy ok.......ya I know but still....shut up"goes off somewhere and writes in a journal she had since she could write and would not let a soul see
blush
fay:*goes back to drooling over anthony wile healing his wounds* what a man i'm married to so amazing so wow
Writes on-meoko
Sagi: *runs around another corner as his ears started bleeding* Damn....DAmn.....DAMN!!!! *punches a wall and 5 other walls crumble*
Meoko:looks up just as the wall comes down on her gets pinned by 3 of the walls tring to breath her spleen was pirced was in pain
Sagi:why cant i do anything right!!!? shy couldnt i save her!!!? *slams his head into the ground* WHY!!? *does it again*
Meoko:starts calling for help
Sagi:*ears twitch* Meoko? Sasha? or is it Toshi?or Momo........*looks around* where the heck are you?
zzz
MeoKo:"under....walls"voice tight from under 3 walls
Sagi:*lifts up the walls and finds Meoko* You ok?
Meoko:"yep"had a chunk of wall sticking out of her spleen area"thank"walk off with journal to go somewhere else to write
Sagi:Crap....i fucked up.....*sees a book on the ground with a lock on it* Cool a book with a lock.....there is usually something good to read in those..*picks the book up and looks at it* Hm,no name,i shouldnt but i cant help it!
Meoko:"where'd my journal go??"-_- hopes no one reads it before she can get to it.Had all her secrets and things in it like her abusive father her negletice mother ,how she got each her personalities crushes,how se got her branch of sin,how it works with each personality and for her self ad most importantly her feelings she feels when everyone thinks she expressionless or mad heads back to look for it
Sagi:Should I, or shouldnt I? *sits down on the ground* So....lets see *his branch of sin horns turned into wolf ears made of blood as his hair covered his human ears* Hmmmmm, i dont want to damage it.....i can get the lock off......*thinks* So should i? Or shouldnt I? *sighs* Nah, i shouldnt, i'll just give it back to the owner..... *stands up and begins to walk back toward his cell*
Meoko:looks around where she got squash"crap crap crap"mutters pissed suddenly Sasha comes to life"this stuff soo drab"pouts
Sagi:*reaches his Cell and leans against the wall and sighs deeply* What am i going to do now? *his Branch of Sin wolf ears drooped and he looked at the Journal*
zzz
Sasha:puts on gangdum style and dances to it new out fit of a skimpy shorts and tank wood wraped up
Sagi:No, i will not read this!! *Crosses his arms hand sits down on the floor*
big smile
Meoko(Sasha):peeps head in new guys room"hi hi"~<3 reissues fingers flirtatiously
Sagi:*not looking up* Uhhh.....hi.....*turns a slight red but stares at the journal* I will not read it!! *grabs the journal and hangs it from a rope* There..... *sits back down still not looking toward the cell door*
fay:*giving anthony the wantting it look* you ok hun?
anthony:goes up from behind and kicks sagis back*SAYANARA WEAKLING!!
Sagi: Not now you fucking idiot.....I dont feel like dealing with your bullshit right now so fuck off and take care of your kid and your wife like a real man is suppose to
hmmm
fay:oh dear *thinking in her mind* i have a bad feeling some one is watching me again
anthony:I DONT CONSIDER THEM MUCH FOR ME ANYMORE!!!*blast a blood ball at his back*...they are only weights to my true power....*ends up going parcially insane*
fay:*gets hit by something cosing her to do moltres's cry of pain*
Sagi:*blood ball doesnt effect him,he doesnt even budge* I said leave me the hell alone........go away and fuck off
anthony:I DONT WANTTA FIGHT I WANNA KILL!!!!FIGHT ME GODDAMIT!!!
Sagi: GO AWAY!!!! *a huge blood ball ball that was 10 times bigger than his body hits Anthony and sends him flying out of the cell* LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!! I TOLD YOU THAT IM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR YOUR BULLSHIT RIGHT NOW!!! *walks over to the cell door and slams it shut,then sits back down in the middle of the floor*
hmmm
fay:*falls to her knees* and her hole side bleading* l-little one g-go get your father *falls to the side out cold*
baby molly:mmmmommm *wimpers and cralls to daddy and tugs on his pants* daddy mmmmmmmmommm urt daddy
anthony:i did no such thing...here this heals everything..*flexs bursting off his shirt*