cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 you can be a undertaker or a deadman name deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

Anime 5028 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 5028

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cyrus498 said…
anthony:what ever*works out on his branch of sin*..1000 HAWKS!!!!!!!*cuts up the hole room with whips* meoko..such a newbiee..*sees hoji*i never calm down hoji..
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas smartone123 said…
Meoko:ignores athoney and goes one practicing makes her attacks look really weak calm cold expression on her face had scars on her face
anthony:HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*shoves all of the whip in a wall hitting crows cell* crow:HEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOINGING
Meoko:walks off just a aura of mystery and lies about her her baggy makes her almost look like a guy except for her girlish face that's been abused by scars of he past.Gets in room starts to change
(ha bring crow in there and he'd get a nose bleed or blush alot XD)
crow:fucking idiots...*walks into meokos cell*woah!!*blushes alot*id be a good idea to cover up quick!!
Meoko:"what you doing in here?you need something?"she had a hour glass figure and natural musles and chest was bigger then expected finds tries to find her pjs seedbed through drawers bending to look
crow:no i guess i went in the wrong cell*keeps blushing *i guess i leave..hehehe anthony:still working out*2000!!!!!*finshed doing wheight lifts*
Meoko:"oh do i make you blush?"put a arm around him by him before most can process what happened leans in so she was a inch from his face"your gonna have to get over that if your gonna go places"whispers in his ear then jumps away and get dressed"see ya around crow"~<3
crow:ahh..*walks back to his cell with a huge smile on his face*im a lucky..person anthony:why am i ever working out..my poisions gonna kill me toomorrow anyways..and i dont have any candy..
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas nidoqueen said…
fay:i'm....... going to go look for away out of here *walks out of the room*
Meoko:throws a piece at anthoneys head"here"T_T"since your important to them your gonna need it ad I got enough at the moment"looked different not that cold hearted person but a softer hearted person
anthony:what..you gave me it..but..thank you so much i wont forget it*crys a lil* crow:walks to his cell*one of the best day ever in this shit hole..
Meoko:"don't cry it's not manly"smiles"don't worry you don't deserve death yet"walks off whistles a tune sees a far off can shots it and it explodes from her attack"....yep"keeps walking gos to room again and puts stuff around hides a picture of a girl in her drawer and lounges on bed
hmmm
fay:*looking around* there's got to be away out of here hmmmm *nails turn to blood then grows to look like bird talens*
(this show is my fav show and manga xD)
(i know i love both!! THAT LADY BETTER HAVE THAT BABY SOON TO COUNTINUE BOTH!!!) anthony:I WASNT CRYING!!!*goes back on working on his six pack*40..41*25 minutes later*3000!!!!
Meoko:stares at wall lay hand on her stomach feels scars there
(witch lady? :3 I got to only what toonami allowed and what iPod anime listing of chapter 51 also I gotta sleep so ya see ya later :3)
(well one of the magna writers is haveing a kid and the manga needs to countinue before the anime does and night!!!) anthony:im sorry my freinds..im si evil*has flashes backs at the bank*hiroshi!!*tears dropps as he screams each one of there names*JAIVER!!!..ALL THE PEOPLE I HAD TO BUTCHER IN CARNIVAL CORPSE!!!!....I WANT TO DIE!!!*bangs head on wall till he bleeds and song goes off*
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas frosttakahashi said…
Hoji:*walks in kicking his head further into the wall* Shut up! I can hear you in my cell asshole! *his psychotic personality switching in and out of control* What happened to the big bird who took me on in the carnival?! Oh that's right! He turned into a big bitch!
hmmm
(i think he means fay)
fay:i sense something
anthony:flips him off*I ALEAST HAVE A HEART UNLIKE YOU!!!*smashes head on wall*I DIDNT WANT TO KILL THOSE PEOPLE!! *thuder strikes as he hears the big bitch part*grr!!!*cuts all over his arm athousand times*THE FURY OF A THOSAND HAWKS!!!*uses all 1 thousands of his whips to cut up hoji*TAKE THAT FOR INSANE YOU LITTLE WORM!!!!
Hoji: *stands their not caring* That the best you have Canary? *the cuts began to close up from his blood* I guess I know why you lost in Carnival Corpse.*walks out and goes to the stadium*
anthony:i hate these kids...little bitch...hey do you know who really killed those construction workers...iCUT THERE FUCKING HEADS OFF SO EASLY YOU LITTLE WORM I GOT A HARD ONE FROM IT!!!!
Hoji: Fuck off Canary!
sad
fay:*she falls to her knees eyes widen* i-i didn't know i was this close *screams* ANTHONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *extream look of pain and tears in her eyes*
Meoko:goes out to te noise"does.....drama like this happen all the time?"blank stare cold meoko was back "Fucking please"
anthony:IM NOT A CANARY!!!!IM A HAWK!!!!*sticks his branch of sin in his leg*hows it feel...you can only go so far!!!..MWHAHAHHAHA!!!
meh
Meoko:T_T "weird.."
crow:cell gets hit again*WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING!!!*punches anthony and hoji in the face knocking them out*I HAVE TO LIVE IN THERE YOU DUMBASSES!!!!
zzz
Meoko:watches them
crow:oh heyy!!*waves at meoko* anthony:oww...my face...
Meoko:"Hello.." waves abit
crow:sits next to meoko*..ahh..*puts arm around her*is he going to get up.. anthony:...crow...your a ass..*stands up and stomps on crows nuts* crow:OOWWW!!!!
smile
Meoko:>^>"guys grow up were gonna get hurt in that carnival course event so keep your streagh up"
sad
fay:ANTHONY!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
Hoji: *getting up* Speaking of Carnival Corpse. I'm up against you next Meoko.
anthony:WHAT!!!!!!!!!*punches the wall and goes back to his cell with a bleeding hand*evverybody wanting stuff from me.. crow:he mad...*goes back to his cell put looks at the punch mark*thats a big mark..
Meoko:"really ok...hope I dont lose something important">^<
crying
(fay is on her knees in the halway)
fay:o-ok i-if no one will help me i'm going to have to...... get the stuff...... i need to t-take care of his my self *trires to get up* owwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Meoko:sees Fay walks over"you need help??"
sad
fay:yeah i ether need a doctor or the s-stuffa docter uses to dliver a b-baby *grits her teeth* and i need anthony this is his kid after all
meh
Meoko:picks her up easy and goes to the hospital unit and give her Gotham then goes to antoney"a girl really wants you something about a baby..?"
crying
fay:ow ow owww ANTHONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meoko:"itll be quickEr.."draw him to the girl giving birth "heres anthoney.."T_T walks off
anthony:oh lord..*runs to fay*your haveing it now??...

(im makeing a undertaker)

name:veince fordston
height,59age,19
*pic*

veince:oh so the little forest fire girl is here..i remeber..you killed half my familiy..i will get you back..*slises across anthonyns face*no magical shits gonna heal that.. anthony:AHH!!!!*faces bleeds*
 anthony:oh lord..*runs to fay*your haveing it now??... (im makeing a undertaker) name:veince fo
Wholes that beast monster was distracted she blasts a huge peaking peacock in it chest and staters the thing "let's get her out of here!"picks up Fay and runs off"CROW!HEy COuLd USE SOME HELP!"calls-meoko
angry
fay:i'v told you ppl before i wasn't even any where near your dumb forest it must have been shang tsung *tightly grips the side of the bed* owww i was at home takeing care of the first three kids had
crow:runs to meoko*yes meoko!!*looks at the monster*WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!! anthony:HAA!!!*slices the monsters face* jack:idiots good job monster
Meoko:puts fey in a locked room"I'm sorry well be back I swear"suddenly her face snaps to a phyco face"HA wanta f•••••with me I'll take ya to where the sun don't shine"Laughevilly and jumps and smashes the monster face wtb her attack then she starts a whirlpool of deadly needles and.preices the monster over and over and over in a fast non stop whirl pool attacks anything in it's path
angry
fay:rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i am going to need a doctor in here!!!!!