cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 you can be a undertaker or a deadman name deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

Anime 5028 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3151-3200 of 5028

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Arekkusu III:i'm not here to start truble i'm only here to to look around and possibly get a girlfriend
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas smartone123 said…
Meoko:"I don't wanta get blood on my hand just yet how about next carnival courpse eh?"
Kenji:"I have to go to my leader now see you guys later and"leans over kisses zandreas cheek"keep out of trouble"grins and jumps and runs off is gone

Hazel:"uh sure bbut it'll be my first time"twiddles thumbs
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cyrus498 said…
tamaki:has undertakers bring veince and meoko to the carnival corpse room again*VEINCE IM GOING TO RIP OUT YOUR HEART IF YOU LOSE! veince:im excited for this!! silver:after twenty minutes*WOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I MAY HAVE KIDS CUZ I USED NO PROTECTION!!!!
Meoko:"didn't we just go?"-_-
Hazel:"but I'm only 13..."
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Liquidz-Flamez said…
(Hey dudes and dudets, im probably not gonna be on for a while, im moving soooo yeah.....)
blush
Zandra:*blushing then gets a dreamy look in her eyes* oh wow
Fay:zandra? did he?
Zandra:*nods* he is sooooooo dreamy i think sooooooo hot *swoons*
Fay:so does that mean he's your boyfriend?
Zandra:i gess so with him kissing me *hands Anthony the baby* and he is so sweet and soooooooooo buff
(EEEEKKKKK TO WERE NONONONONONONONONONO im going to be the only dude!!!!!) silver:so?you can still have kids.... undertaker # 1:the directors orders! veince:okay lets go...announcer:FIGHT!!! veince:dont not hold back!!!*eyes glow green as blood comes out of his eyes*hehehehe...CHOPSTICK WAVE!*uses amaimons branch of sin on the blood sphere causeing a chain reaction*WOO ELECTRIC SHARDS FLYING EVERY WERE!!
(Dont worry dude, i'd be on for about a hour or two on my phone, then get back to packing -_- i have too much shit to pack!!!! I can barely move my freakin arms and legs!! And really, i dont know where im moving at, but my parents say its a "Suprise" what bullshit they speak!! -_-)
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
(better be fuckin new yoek were i live...and by the way HOW LONG ARE YOU GUNNA BE GONE )
(Probably for about a month ir so, but if im lucky, about 3 weeks or so.)
(WHAT!!!!!!! IM GOING TO BE TRAPPED WITH GIRLS!!*hugs onto you*are they driveing AND DONT LEAVE)
(I have no fucking idea -_- im like, so stressed out, and i kicked a cat about 5 times, i hate cats anyways. But its eithet a month or two, or 3 weeks if im lucky like i said before.)
(WHAT I LOVE CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­GRR­RRR­RR SHINGAMI SCYTH IN THE FACE!!!!)
(Hey, that cat ate my freakin taco, what the hell was i suppose to do!! Im already stressed enough with the packing and moving shit, and im not gonna let some fucking cat eat MY damn food!! One of my favorite foods at that!!)
does the danse macabre*LALALAALALALALALA!!!!!!*jkjkjk*any­way­s why are yer movin)
(College :P, after this school year is over im going to college so my parents thought it would be better just to get it out of the way. But then im gonna get my own house and stuff a couple of months after we move.)
hmmm
Fay:oh no i hope i wouldn't have to be in that kind of fight
Baby:*moves a bit in Anthony's arms*
Fay:awwww hun look
(Damnet, breaks over, gotta go, see ya!)
anthony:HEHEHEHE!!*hugs the child* veince:are you going to hurt me now or something that face ohhhTHAT FACE ITS GONNA MEK ME C*M
(Hay if you have a droid or android cellphone you can get on even on the rode)
smile
Fay:*kisses him* remember you got to be gentle with her
Zandra:*gets up and looks around*
tongue
Zack:*peace of candy gets stuffed in his mouth and he swallows it hole* oh sick that tasted horable yuck

(Please have a gard or something to talk to a.k and zack?)
Matthew:well i'm going to go look around wile you rest sister *walks out*
blush
Zandra ends up walking past kenjis room
Kenji:hasnt noticed and is changeing is putting on a certain outfit that looks like his old one she saw all of him but without his knowledge cause if the window then jumps and holds on to a bar and starts to do pull ups
Meoko:dodges the seconds blow and slice kicks him then when he was stumbling back head buts him and shot shots from the head shot at him in his brain smiles"thank your giving me a fight I haven't hd in years!"
(hey what's wrong with me Xp oh and srry for ya dude!)
Hazel:is silent"why do you want me to have kids?"
blush
Zandra:*walks in* need me to count for you hansom?
Kanji"Oh hey girly suprised to see you there"jumps down from his pull ups"na its fine I was just doing some training"smiles a bright white smile"do you need something?"
blush
Zandra:just wanting to be with you if that's ok *gets weak in the knees eyes and wings sparks* there's just something about you that makes me not want to stay away
Baby:*puts little baby hand on the side of Anthony's face*
Kenji:picks her up and goes to his bed and wraps arms around her neck lays head on hers sitting in his lap he felt nice and warm and smelled nice"that's quite alright with me"smiles
blush
Zandra:*puts head on shoulder and uses one hand to feel and squeeze his arms* ohhhhh wow sooooooo hot *realized she said that outloud* uh oh *blushes and heart beats hundred miles an hour* sorry
silver:i didnt say i wanted them*eats more pills*WANTA DO IT AGAIN!!!?!? veince:no!!*boobs grabs*problem! hehehehe!*head smashes as he uses the crow claw on meoko*CROW CLAW!
smile
Fay:why not name her after my mom hun?
anthony:mmm i dont really care whats she named!*goes under the salt*
Zandra:*in her mind* he turns me on with that perfectly chisled body glissioning eyes sparkling white teeth i'd stay in his arms forever if i could
smile
Day:then Molly it is *smiles*
Baby Molly:starts crying*
Fay:awwwww poor baby
sick
(this is what happens when you fall on gravel lol dangerpron nidoqueen has struck again*
 (this is what happens when you fall on gravel lol dangerpron nidoqueen has struck again*
kenji:smiles lays a hand on her head"why thank you"takes her chin in his hand and kisses her his heat transfers to her"your not bad your self mi amore"puts his arms in her shirt around her waist and his cheek on hers

hazel:"........um ok"

meoko:slices his hand away and only gets nipped by the claw and starts pelting him with shots eyes flicker just abit
blush
Zandra:*her wings wrap around him and big breasts pressed up agensed him as she looks deep into his eyes*
hmmm
Fay:i wonder who's next on thay'r fight list?
kenji:had a vcery green eye and his other was in a eye patch.You can feel heat between his pant is embaressed"sorry i should be more gentlemanly"smiles alittle
smile
Zandra:it's fine i like it *looks at the eye patch* i can fix that for you it's funny i can use healing powers on others but not on myself
kanji:"it cant be fixed id do i myself if i could but thank for asking"takes his shirt off streches leans back
hmmm
Zandra:*moves wrist and an extra eye appears* you sure? what happened anyway?
surprise
Kenji:"oh that my father ripped it out in a fight we had meoko saved my life I joined to repay her"reaches and takes eye patch off shows a socket that let's out a blood ball that turns into a kitten and nuzzles her"that's part of my sin too"
Zandra:the kitten is cute *pets it then holds up the eye she made* well?
Kenji:"I rather keep it like this I want to remember even if it is a difficult memory also it helps me battle"blood goes back into his eye since it wAs unused had his shirt off and only pj pants on lays with his hand under his head"this is very nice if you though"rubs her back linger abit at her bra strap but then takes hand out and lays it on his taut stomach smiles"your very kind person"
veince:does some backflips and cartwheels to get away*DAM GIRL THESE HURT!*gets hit in the nuts*OHH CRITICAL HIT IN THE NARDS!!!!!!!*shoots the ganbare at meoko*
Meoko:shots his shot dead on and it explodes throws them both off skids and lands on feet and hand then gets up and shot at him when he is still flying when be was vulnerable
hmmm
Fay:*eyes glow red and her nails grow as sharp as bird talons and turns to blood then bursts into flames*