Arthur and Gwen You know you are obsessed with Arwen, when...

RosalynCabenson posted on Feb 17, 2011 at 10:52PM
Another little game (sort of).
I just want you to tell what you did to prove how obssesed you are with the couple of Arthur and Gwen ;)

start the sentence like in the title and add what you want to^^
I hope I'm not the only one here who is so crazy about arwen xD

You can also post other reasons you can think of what woud make you a crazy fan ^^

Let's just have fun ;)
last edited on Feb 17, 2011 at 10:54PM

Arthur and Gwen 78 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 78

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas RosalynCabenson said…
ok, I start.

You know you're obsessed with Arwen when you freak out because the facebook group of your dance group is called "sweet dreams"!
and I'm glad I have training tomorrow *.*
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas VampyreFey said…
You know when you are obsessed with Arwen when you go crazy when someone mentions once and future in the same conversation.
You know you're obsessed with Arwen when you spend half of the night here on the spot or watching arwen videos.
^Lovin' this game!
You know you're obsessed with Arwen when you scream when you're friend says that being insane is okay.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
You know you're obsessed with Arwen when you don't want to go to bed (and it's past midnight and you have school)because you'll miss arwen and hope that you'll dream of them^^

gotta go,
cu tomoorow^^
Good night! TTYL :)

You know when you're obsessed with Arwen when repeating "By the sacred laws vested in me, I pronounce you Guinevere, Queen of Camelot" in your head helps you fall asleep.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jereimy said…
big smile
You know when you're obsessed with Arwen when do you read every fanfic in the world about them and you go to bed late because you dont want to stop read them ( jajajaj this is me)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas nsk said…
kiss
You know when you are obsessed with Arwen when u start to write a fanfic about them for the first time even if u dont speak english fluently LOL
You know when you are obsessed with Arwen when you know almost all the conversations between them by heart.
You know when you are obsessed with Arwen when you go crazy when u see an arthur/morgana or gwen/lancelot manips or fanvid lol
You know when you are obsessed with Arwen when you can't get enaugh of watching all the arwen scenes (especially in 2x02 and 3x10 *_*)
You know you're obsessed with Arwen when throwing a lamp at the tv screen is the only thing to make you feel a tad better during "Lancelot & Guinevere" when Arthur learns of Lance's/Gwen's feelings for each other.
^ LFMAO XD great answer
laugh
You know you're obsessed with Arwen when u imagine what would happen between them in season 4!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas EPaws said…
mischievous
You know you are obsessed with Arwen when you imagine Arthur swaggering down the cloisters, grinning secretively thinking of the ripped piece of violet muslin he has secreted upon his person as token. Yes, the violet dress died a most excellent death *snicker*, he thinks with a spring in his step, whistling as he imagines the next conquest...the peachy pink number.
when you dream almost every night about their wedding ;)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ELockley72Garoo said…
mischievous
You know when your obsessed with Arwen when you start squealing at every Arwen scene and you wish for more.

I love yours Stacey. HeHeHe XD
laugh
hwhen almost everyting you do is about Arwen.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HumbleQueen said…
cool
Oh Good! Glad this started up again. When I first joined the club I saw this forum thread and forgot about it!

You know you are obsessed with Arwen when every last one of your YouTube home page recommendations are Arthur/Gwen scenes or Arthur/Gwen fanvids.
^yep, thought to start this up again^^

good one, nanna...

when all your favorites, and liked videos on YT are arwen videos;)
and you have an Arwen playlist.
smile
when you can recite each and every word of each and every scene right along with Bradley and Angel.
haha, I thought exactly the same yester da whe I was watching videos and copuld speak every word along with them..

when you watch a scene u can recite the conversation and name season, episode and what happens before and after :D
smirk
when you watch episodes that are not Arwen centric, you grab hold of every little moment that the writers give you of them together, such as the split second look between them in "The Nightmare Begins" or the seven second hug in "The Crystal Cave." You keep replaying those few moments just to feel better about the episode!
 when you watch episodes that are not Arwen centric, you grab hold of every little moment that the wri
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MISAforever said…
when i 1st started to watch merlin i say this forum and read it. And i didn't know all the stuff said here what do they actually mean. Now i do and much more. :-)

you know you're obsessed with Arwen when you correct the school books that write about gwen/Lancelot affair..
laugh
Lol, Joppa. That's really a good one and I know I would be doing the same thing if I could!
haha, yes, me too, that's really good XDD
kiss
HQ that was freakin brilliant about the Nightmare begins and the subtlety they used in the exchange of looks. Rarely do they do subtle but it was there to be had, which tells you...THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE BLOODY WELL DOING! EVIL BASTARDS LOL!
mischievous
You know you're obsessed with Arwen when you freak out at your mum and don't speak to her until she says she was wrong to say how Guinevere(J.Ormond) and Lancelot ( R.Geer) wre so perfect for each other in the movie "First Knight"
*my poor Mum with me; didn't see it coming" :D
haha, good one again!

You know you're obsessed with Arwen when you have already downloaded two Arwen fanmixes and listen to them all day long.
and you bg on ur smartphone is a beautiful arwen wallpaper ;)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lulu0921 said…
smirk
you know you're oppsessed with arwen when u gett happy when someone starts a convo about them
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas AngelGirl1992 said…
When you check every day the update of Arthur/Gwen fanfiction stories.

When you have been a fan of this couple since you where 11/12 years old.

When they are your ULTIMATE OTP couple for the rest of your life.
mischievous
You know you're obsessed with Arwen when the term "Sire" makes you have a really wicked smile on your face that is just a smidge impure.
crying
You know you're obsessed with Arwen when you see the "knights of the round table" stone figure in the shop window, that is closed, so you start screaming and crying out loud. *Damn Strasbourg, shops closed reaaaaly early*
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Arina0122 said…
hmmm
You know you’re obsessed with Arwen when you check all your fanpop’s clubs (Arthur & Gwen, Merlin, Guinevere, etc.) and search it for anything you might have missed (pictures, events, interviews, etc.). After exhausting all of fanpop resources; you check all your facebook pages related to arwen in any and all languages (even if can’t read that language). You look at the official bbc website again. So now you are done, right. No way.

Next you check the angelcoulby.net website, and other Angel websites, Bradley websites and Merlin website and the entire new tumblr.com website relating to Arwen you recently found and love. Now you have checked all the known websites and found some new ones. Read all the information at least twice (maybe more) Download, saved all new pictures, articles and any item no matter how small you have learned on your flash drive dedicated to Arwen information. So now you are done, right. No way.

Next you go to google.com - searching all the names again, hoping you might find some more information. Several hours later, you are finally satisfied that you have founded and checked every website out there. You believe you have exhausted all possible Arwen resources. Finally, you are done, right. No way.

You start over to see if someone updated a website, while you were on another one.
blush
You know you are obsessed with Arwen when you just had to answer this question, knowing you are shy even on websites. And the answer was quite long and this is only part of the reason you are obsessed.
kiss
YOU head off to the local theatre group and have the drawings made of Arthur's riding jacket cause you intend to have it for Fall 2011. Yeah, you all heard me right.
heart
ARINA I love you lol! That was my first 2 weeks with the new obsession lol!
You know you are obsessed with Arwen when you barely can think of anything else therese days. when you're so excited about the new season and the spoiler and talk about it althe time and annoy ur whole family.
when you go to Pierrefonds and it as the happiest day in your life because you saw Beadley and Angel/Arthur and Gwen arm in arm. and you could have watched the scene another 10 times ;)

stacey, tell me if you get it! I want it too LOL
btw, I liked his red "thriller jacket" too XDD
wink
You know you are obsessed with Arwen when you talk so much about them and Merlin. Now one of your co-workers watches Merlin with you at lunch each day. And you both are in love with them. Although, she doesn't love them as much and I do.
big smile
I love his red, THRILLER jacket too, Rose. Does so much for his skin tone! I will let you know. It is being made as we speak, re the riding coat. I wasn't joking. $600 Canadian, I have you know and that is at par with
American funds. Yes, you heard me right lol!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas islanda said…
smile
You know you're obsessed with Arwen (and Merlin the show in general) when you start using Merlin scenes/ancedotes in everyday situations that happen and you spend (more than a few) hours downloading pictures and figure out how to reconfigure your work (where the Powers that be do not let mortals change stuff) pc to let you put up your OWN Arwen and Merlin characters pictures as desktop background and screensaver - yes, I have a mate in the IT department who "owed me" ;)

Then your workmates and mates get so intrigued (or weary dunno which) about your obsession with the show and in particular Arwen, you are able to convert three of them to start watching, including your Boss who went out and bought all three seasons last weekend. Oh and lest I forget, did I mention I check out EVERY new picture of the two of them that is loaded on here as well as check my fanpop Arwen spot every day? :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Melisey said…
big smile
Wow you girls are really obsessed! :D I’m not! Even if I am on the Arwen spot almost every day. And when I get home from vacation, one of the first things I want to do is to go on the Arwen spot, or watch Arwen videos on youtube. But I am not obsessed. Not really! :D
laugh
ahaha me neither honey <33
kiss
You've decided to out wait the bastards because you want to see the $&*&%% trailer for S4!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas WomanWarrior said…
wink
You know you're obsessed when . . . you stumble on this site, quite by accident, and within minutes are laughing uncontrollably and thinking, "I"ve come HOME!!!" Yes, I'm a brand new member and I've spent far too long here today (NOT) and already love it. WW
PS - I plan to change my icon as soon as I can get an 8-year-old to help me, because, when it comes to anything technological, je suis LOSER!
kiss
Welcome WW Good girl, cause loud mouth Stacey aka EPaws would be on your tail shortly beothering you about the little green figure. LOL!
laugh
Welcome womanWarrior!
How long did you wait stacey?
I just got a messege on my phone, jumped out of my bed and turned on PC after waiting half the night and checking almost every minute...got about 5 hours of sleep at least x_x
yes I'm obssessed =)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas daenerys said…
When you watch the brand new Merlin trailer while bouncing in your seat and flailing like a demented puppy, disregarding the fact that you are in your office with see-through panels, at your place of business.
I know that feeling Zoe. especially the "bouncing in you seat".
I'm bouncing all the time..before the trailer and now even more! XDD
My sister wouldn't let me see it until i stopped freakin out. After i saw it i was literally in shock. Couldn't think. Dad asked me should they take me to a doctor. So no, I no not obsessed..