Badwolf - Tenth/Rose paborito moments/ Quotes.

ilurvedward posted on Dec 13, 2010 at 11:52PM
i was just curious as to what Rose/10 moments and/or specific quotes make you squee the most.
there are too many for me, but i love the Doctor's speech in idiot's lantern where he is reenergized after seeing Rose faceless.

The Doctor: The street. They left her in the street. They took her face, and just chucked her out and left her in the street. And as a result, that makes things... simple. Very very simple. Do you know why?
Bishop: No.
The Doctor: Because now, Detective Inspector Bishop, there is now power on this earth that can stop me!

Badwolf - Tenth/Rose 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SpikeVamp said…
big smile
I love that part too.

But i think my favorite moment would have to be in the satan pit when he is talking about how he belives in rose. Here's a quote:

"I've seen fake gods and bad gods and demi gods and would-be gods; out of all that, out of that whole pantheon, if I believe in one thing... just one thing... I believe in her."

I also love in the Runaway Bride when he says "Her name was Rose." I thought that was really beautiful and sad.
 I pag-ibig that part too. But i think my paborito moment would have to be in the satan pit when he is ta
Kacy_Myth commented…
Oh yes!!!!!!! All three are stunningly superlative. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas XxXrachellXxX said…
every moment, really. but i really loved the: "2005? I'll tell you what. I bet you're gonna have a really great year." because that scene was their official goodbye (for him anyway), and it was just so sad. and also "If i believe in one thing, just one thing, I believe in her." well, really, like I said, all of the moments <3
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas no1drwhofan said…
Nothing made me cry like 'Doomsday'. I think that was their most magical moment, as they were less discreet about their love for one another. :)
I also loved the bit when they reunited in 'The Stolen Earth'-lovely!!!!
And the part in which Rose saves the day. <3
I've memorised all the scripts, as I loved all their episodes. :)
 Nothing made me cry like 'Doomsday'. I think that was their most magical moment, as they were less di
Kacy_Myth commented…
Oh yeah!!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Kacy_Myth said…
I like pretty much all Rose and 10 quotes and exchanges, but in particular I really love all of the Bad Wolf Bay scenes. I also love all the little references to Rose scattered throughout seasons three and four. Rose and 10 are my all-time favorite characters.