Batman awesome retro 1966 batman playset from Lego needs YOUR vote!

b_rick posted on May 09, 2014 at 03:55PM
The 1966 Batmobile and Gotham scenery, to Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the television series that's coming up...

The car is relatively small with it's 7 stud wide build-up, yet big enough to hold 2 minifigures. Those figures can be placed and removed without taking off any part. I build this car with loads of playfeatures the original car also had: Atomic Turbine Engine, Bat-Radar, Rocketlaunchers, opening decklid to reveal the Mobile Crime Computer, Bat-shutes, Chainslicer in the nose, as well as a Bat-a-Ram, Aluminum dashboards, and last but not least, the Bat-Phone.

The backdrop.
I picked a scene I instantly remember when reminiscing about the show: Batman and Robin walking the walls vertical yet very horizontal, in kind of a creepy very close together choreographed manner... But that's what made the show so fun to watch. Always a citizen in an open window. This time it's the beautifull Catwoman.

Thanks for checking out my project. If you like it please vote for it and help make a childhood dream come true.

VOTE HERE: link
Like here: link
 The 1966 Batmobile and Gotham scenery, to Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the telebisyon series tha
last edited on May 09, 2014 at 03:58PM

Batman No ang sumagot