Batman "What if Gotham City is real?"

theJoker01 posted on Jan 24, 2009 at 08:42AM
Good day Batman fans I'm a incoming 4thyr Finearts Advertising student and our thesis to be is about THEMATIC BRANDING of a Pop-culture Mythos of a place from any entertainment genre to be rebranded
or branded specifically at its target audience who are known to devour and luxuriate in the myth of the place whole-heartedly and with fanatical dedications and sincerity and the place that I've
chosen is GOTHAM CITY because I myself is a fan of the cape crusader and my marketing objective is to make it a TOURIST SPOT(increase the tourist arrival for the place) I need your help
in thinking what can i do to these places in GOTHAM that the fans will appreciate and for the the non-fans to be convinced to go there
these are the places:

1.Wayne Tower
2.Gotham City Police Department (GCPD) Headquarters
3.Crime Alley
4.Iceberg Lounge
5.Knights Dome Sporting Complex
6.East End
7.Gotham Superior Court
8.Gotham University
9.Arkham Asylum
10.Wayne Manor & batcave

Batman 5 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MoniBolis said…
sad
Well, i don´t think that anybody wants to visit Arkham Asylum, the rest of the places...well i don´t know.The Batcave you can see all tha batmoviles. A tour of Wayne Towers would be nice...i don't i'm helpful with this
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas theJoker01 said…
big smile
well it ok thanx for the comments,maybe I can use Arkham as a museum of the villains,hehe
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MoniBolis said…
Well the batcave already has memorillia of the vilians
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kalfire1 said…
#1:cool
#2:cool
#3:ok
#4:yep
#5:what?
#6:what?
#7&8:what?
#9:creepy
#10:sure
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas karajorel said…
big smile
I think six flags has an iceberg lounge. But if you could put them all in one place....i'd be there in an instant! :)