Betty and Daniel Looking for Detty hints...

detty4ever posted on Dec 29, 2008 at 11:49AM
I was watching (again)the last scene of the episode "Zero Workship" S2(its in: link )and I couldn't help noticing something...

When Daniel and Betty walk down the aisle arm in arm as FRIENDS, after the fashion show,what captured my attention is a SIGN right above them which says "TEN".

What I'm trying to say is that in my mind this "TEN" is not a coincidence at that particular point, but on the contrary, it implicates that these two will walk down the aisle as LOVERS (and by that of course I mean that they will get married) in season 10!

Ok, maybe my theory is crazy(or doesn't make any sense), but I just wanted to share it with you...

Betty and Daniel 17 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BeSafe said…
I don't think you are crazy, I see things like that as well, and it could indeed be a hint of a future Detty pairing, depending of course of just how good the writers are and if they are that good a subtle hints, but if they are than I believe you could be onto something...:)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas detty4ever said…
Thanks for the support!I agree with you, maybe the writers don't intend to leave those kind of hints..Maybe they only use the most obvious one's...("You're better than any model", "I can't imagine myself being here without you", "Anything you truly want has to be worth fighting for"...etc)Anyway, I just like to look for the little things as well!I think it's fun!
LOL, it totally is loads of fun, and I do that as well, I look for the subtle things that maybe some people miss, I think the writers intend for us to look for things that are more than meets the eye, they want us to try to find deeper meaning behind these things, like the way Daniel/Betty look at each other sometimes you can just tell that it will be love and I think the writers/actors do it that way on purpose...:)
Yes agree(100%) with you!The way they look at each other is the most obvious hint of all!It's what Daniel(I think)ones said:"sometimes your heart knows things, that your mind doesn't understand(yet!)..."Aren't they just the best couple???I love them!8 more days until the new eppy...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas alienanne said…
Omg. I totally read that just now and omg yes, I don't think you're crazy!! THIS COULD BE SOMETHING INDEED!! I so love you for posting this!! XD If they will walk the isle in Season 10, I'd be willing to wait for it!!! XD God I'm so excited!!
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy you liked it! To tell you the truth,even though I found this, I'm not sure if I want it to happen, because I can't wait until season 10! If they get married in season 6 that would be just fine!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas didi2009 said…
smile
I want to know when Betty wanna show to Daniel the Fey Summer’s Secret Sex Room!
^^OMG LOL that would be very interesting to see indeed!!!!
kiss
I just realized. If they will get married by season 10.. then they could get together before season 10!! Hopefully, we'll be getting a whole lot of REAL DETTY ACTION SOON!!! PLEASE GOD, SOON!!

P.S.: Btw, love the improvements in the site!! We can finally do emoticons!! My kisses to my co-Detty fangirls:
big smile
After watching the link to the video: OMG!! That could not absolutely not mean anything!! THAT WAS SCREAMING DETTY OMG!!! Seriously!! They're so for each other I SWEAR!! 10, 10, 10!! They're gonna give us DETTY LOVE in SEASON TEN!! WOOHOO!!!
wink
I can't wait until season 10..that means we have to wait for 7 more years...

Yes, diddi 2009 I agree.. it would be very interesting if Betty shows that room to Daniel...
worried
LOL I agree, and I super much hope that the 10 has to do with a hint of Detty in the future and I sooo much hate to bring anyone down, but the 10 could have had to do with the fact that it was MODE's Top Ten Designers to Watch Fashion Show...
smirk
So, "Top Ten designers"?You don't bring me down I knew that it meant something but I didn't know what it was..I tried to find another interpretation of the "TEN" besides the real one...
Also as I have said I hope I'm wrong..I hope they get married on season 6!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
monkey
To get Detty soon isn't a bad thing. Thing is, even if I disregard the 'TEN' part, the fact that they were together, Betty clinging to Daniel, and holy, what they were talking about, was just absolute Dettyness. It's enough. I just hope they do get together soon. Before season 10. The 7 years thing totally blew me away... to the pit of boredom. Hahahah. We need Detty ASAP.
heart
LOL well personally I don't think it will be THAT long until we get some Detty!!!! I think it will be sooner than that, based on the evolution of Detty throughout the series they are already almost toeing the line between friendship and something more in certain scenes now and it is only Season 3, so they can't make us wait too much longer, I'd give it 3 more seasons tops...:)

And you are totally right alienanne disregarding the 10, it is still a VERY CUTE Dettytastic episode!!!!
blush
Wow amazing -Dettytastic!! And I do agree with you. Their relationship could only evolve to so much. They are building the Detty connection drastically and it would be unrealistic if they didn't get together or at least see each other in that light soon, truth be told.
cool
LOL thanx, I like to make up my own words when it comes to Detty, you should try it, it is super fun...:)

And I know right, I honestly think they are going with the slow steady evolution of detty, but sooner rather than later they are going to have to cross that line or else the writers are going to make it unrealistic...personally I think the writers will have one of them (preferably Daniel) see the light a WHILE before anything happens...but as long as the light is seen and we know what will come I'd be good with waiting!