Betty and Daniel Exclusive: "Ugly Betty" pretty close to Daniel-Betty romance!!!

detty4ever posted on Jan 07, 2010 at 03:54PM
Michael Ausiello says:

"Remember earlier this season… that near-kiss Ugly Betty choreographed for our title heroine and Daniel that we wrote off as a sight gag? Yeah, um, suddenly, it’s looking a lot more like foreshadowing. In fact, series creator Silvio Horta confirms for me that he may take a page from the show’s source material and explore a romance between Betty and her boss.

“We’ve been batting around the idea,” he confesses. “It is not outside the realm of possibility that something [could] happen, but we’re not sure yet.”

Dettyfans it seems that we are closer to the Detty than ever!!!!!

If you want you can suport the Detty by leaving your comments here: link

Betty and Daniel 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BeSafe said…
big smile
This is definitely the closest to Detty there has ever been, or at least the closest that Silvio Horta has come to saying there will be a Dettily Ever After...I'm just holding out hope and remembering, it ain't over til it's over!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas detty4ever said…
Well said BeSafe!!Things were never better for the Dettyfans! I want to see the Detty finally happening on screen!I hope Ausiello is right!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas RpattzIsLove said…
big smile
YEAAAAAAH!!! My slowly beating heart can return to its erratic beats!! Indeed, nothing is over until it is over, so I do HOPE that Horta has admitted the truth, but most importantly, that he will DELIVER on it!!!
wink
I understand you perfectlty! It's not enough just to hear that it'll happen, we have to actually see it unfolding in front of our eyes!
heart
Yup!!! And I CAN'T wait for it to happen, I mean music videos with a mashup of the two of them "together" & fanfictions are good, but they're not the "real thing" which would be FANTABULOUS to witness on our tv screen!!
Right now all I'm thinking is WHEN it'll happen!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BeSafe said…
I agree, I have to SEE this with my eyes, I can't trust Silvio Horta anymore, he could say OF COURSE there will be Detty, but I wouldn't believe it until I witnessed it with my own eyes, which makes me excited!
heart
EXACTLY!!! Now, I pretty much dismiss any of Horta's vague/sorta/maybe/in the near future mumbo jumbo comments & simply will focus from now on on the WHEN...It's super exciting indeed!! To your glasses, or maybe not, ladies & let's hunt those future DETTY moments!!!