Betty and Daniel 4.18 London Calling

RpattzIsLove posted on Mar 25, 2010 at 03:25AM
In which episode, Betty goes to London & meets up with seemstress extraordinaire, Christina, and might end up showing a tiny bit too much skin to an old flame...

Betty and Daniel 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas RpattzIsLove said…
heart
OMG, first off: Gio's comment!!! Something that went like this....
When talking about their relationship, he said: "And we all know there's always been only ONE GUY for you".......and it's NOT Eggsalad's face that we say later on in the episode, it's DANIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now this comment sent my detty heart in a frenzy!!!!! If only he could've POINT BLANK NAMED THE GUY'S NAME!!!! Would've been WONDERFUL!!

Daniel's scene with his texting Betty "What are you doing talking to HIM?!?" was one funny scene!! Childish Daniel is always fun!!!

I missed Christina and it simply quite jolly to see her back!! The "WORK" drink game at the pub was quite hilarious!!! As for Betty's job offer, well thanks to you Gio, you spoke the truth in front of the London Eye by saying that Betty had gotten comfortable and that the job in fashion had become her "path" rather than her "stepping stone / diving board" for something better,in an environment in which she would feel utterly happy & where she would belong!! Wise words Gio!!

While on the other side of the pond...all the drama was happening all at once...
Oh Willie, will the Machiavelli ever be taken away from you, or you from him?!?!! Now that was plain mean... I could smell something fishy with all that clothing from the "mall"...

She's really out for the kill this time, no matter who stands in her path, like an A.A. Tyler who everyone is toying with, I actually feel really bad for the guy coz he's really nice (hot) & simple!! Plus, Daniel played RIGHT into Willie's game... quite predictable, now if only Betty hadn't been miles away...

As for Justin, well, I'm really glad it finally came out in the open, but I'm really looking forward for him to have a serious talk with Bobby or his mom, he needs to know they are behind him & supporting him 100%!

Loooooved Mandy's ridding outfit!!!

And now my question is for Betty, will she quit Mode and focus only on her blog (& not get any $$$) or go out there & start her own magazine that talks about real issues??!! Would love it!!

Off to go read Betty's blog...
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas detty4ever said…
heart
He meant DANIEL, didn't he???:-D :-DI thought that he did, and it wasn't just me being Detty biased!!! Isn't it HUGE that Gio said that??? EVEN HE CAN SEE IT!!!!And of course I was like "SAY THE NAME!!!", but Silvio has to torture us until the very last minute, right?

Indeed, he spoke wisely and opened Betty's eyes! I'm glad that he did!But I'm more glad that he's ENGAGED!!! I was SO happy when he said that!!! But damn it! Betty has so many exes! Anyway, one less to worry about!

You're so right! Willy is such a machevellian character! And it seems that she'll be vicius until the finale! Yeah, poor Tyler!! I felt bad for him too! And what a fool can Daniel be sometimes? He fell into Wilhelmina's trap and didn't even realize it!

Anyway I forgive him! :-)
We got to see some really cute Detty moments in this episode!The text message and Daniel's quote: I'm puting you down as Daniel-Team!Maybe this was Silvio's way of saying that HE'S ALSO TEAM-DANIEL NOW!!!I hope so!!!!!!!!!

And did you notice some kind of awkwardness at the part of Daniel in this episode? Cause I did! Especially in the last scene! Like he doesn't feel very comfortable being around Betty..And I like that!! I want to believe that he's in the process of realization of his true feelings for her!!!!

Btw, have you seen a topic that I've posted here about the finale and that it'll be Detty time??
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas RpattzIsLove said…
heart
Hola!! Now in my frenzy to post as soon as the episode ends, I'm glad for you to put things in perspective and to point out some very interesting things, indeed!! :D

I now reform complete stupid Horta, to now being only but half-stooopid, Horta looooves to toy with us!! I wanted Gio to say the bloody name already!!! I thought of Daniel & you did too but the MAIN CHARACTER, a.k.a. Betty not soo sure she did!!! Where's telepathy when you need it?!?!!

I totally laughed when he said he was ENGAGED...good riddance!! We can check Gio's name as enemies and possible foil to Daniel's great love declaration off!!

As for the TEAM DANIEL....O.M.G. okay, after the "Wait, this reminds me of Twilight!!" I fell in loooove with it!!! He first said "Team Tyler", but who cares about Team Tyler, I instantly thought about Team Daniel, so I kind of squealed in glee when he said the quote you just wrote!! Super sweet!!! Hopefully this is Horta's roundabout way of telling us that he's finally made up his mind about them being soulmates (DUUUH!!) I really hope you're right!!

As for Willie, well, she will be Willie!! Very wise of her to say to Tyler not to mention anything to either Daniel or Claire, coz they would have FOR SURE realized what she was doing, that was BS all the way... Yet, when I saw Daniel falling into her trap like THAT (And we all know it happened dozen of times already!!) I'm not soo sure anymore. Well, Betty, would've smelled something fishy going on!!

And yes, poor Daniel doesn't really know on which foot to dance anymore, there's definitively some tension going on, on his part at least. When she told him she flashed Gio, he didn't looked too comfortable with that...I remember imagining what he would be thinking at that & I definitively associated his facial expression with "possessive Daniel"! He needs to make her his already!!

Yup, I've seen your topic, almost fell off my chair & I replied with far too little words for the occasion due to the shock. I can stand anything now, bring on Henry & the baby next week, coz I'M SURE that Detty is happening!!! I really hope something happens at Hilda's wedding...