Beverly Hills 90210 Does Anyone Have Any Of The Seasons

leytonfanlove posted on Feb 01, 2009 at 05:31AM
does anyone on here have any of the Beverly Hills 90210 seasons

me

i just ordered the full 6 pack that cost me 200 dollors but i believe it worth it

and once i get some more money i going to try to save for the 7th season

Beverly Hills 90210 9 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas georgiapeach91 said…
It's definitely worth it. I have seasons 1-2 and I really wanna buy the other seasons
90210lover99 commented…
Save your money and buy something else. You have the best episodes already, it is truly the best two seasons of the show!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas norway94 said…
heart
I have the first season and I really want the second season, too. It's a great show!
90210lover99 commented…
The segundo season rocks, its definitely as good as the first season if not slightly better! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas leytonfanlove said…
now i have 1 -6
90210lover99 commented…
Seasons 1 and 2 rock sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tareva1451 said…
smile
i have 1-9
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
90210lover99 commented…
Seasons 1 & 2 are awesome sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas foreverred said…
I also have Season 1-6
90210lover99 commented…
Seasons 1 & 2 are amazing sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas gracery said…
I have 1-7 :)
90210lover99 commented…
Seasons 1 & 2 are sa pamamagitan ng far the best sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kellybell90210 said…
I love Beverly Hills 90210 for being convincing in every teenagers’ lives. This show really presented a lot of involvements in every relationship and a lot of matters facing during teenage years. I really do miss watching this show. I’m also a big fan of Luke Perry and Jennie Garth back then, hehe! that’s why recently ordered a copy of it at dvdbooth.com – which came with nice video and audio quality. It was really wonderful to reminisce the good old days!
90210lover99 commented…
I totally agree. It is an amazing show, powerful acting, fun storylines, great characters. I prefer watching this ipakita to watching movies! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 90210lover99 said…
I have seasons 1 & 2 on DVD and have just ordered season 4 to try it out. I adore seasons 1 and 2, I watch them every day, it is easily my favorite show of all time. I didn't like season 3 that much, but I'm looking forward to season 4.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 90210lover99 said…
I now have season 4 as well, but I don't like it.

My personal advice to people is that they need the first 2 seasons, skip the rest. If you buy the first 2 seasons you are buying the greatest 90210 episodes ever, and it's well worth the money

There's real history in those first 2 seasons, you get to see how it all started out, Brandon and Brenda going to West Beverly for the first time, how they progress through school.

It's much more fun than the later seasons, and it does contain some of the most classic episodes of any TV show ever. Even the pilot is pretty iconic.

It's very satisfying to watch as you get into the show. Seasons 1 & 2 ARE the show to me, they are perfect.