Bleach Anime Imagination Time With Bp and His mga kaibigan

blackpanther666 posted on Mar 20, 2012 at 09:20PM
Its imagination time with Black Panther! If there's something you wanted to see happen to in Bleach, whether it was a funny moment, a fight or some kind of blooper, then post it here and await a hilarious response XD.

Bleach Anime 232 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 232

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas blackpanther666 said…
big smile
Firstly and fore-mostly, this is what I wanted to see happen. Grimmjow Vs. Nnoitra. Personally, because of his superior speed, I imagine would beat Nnoitra, obviously it wouldn't be easy, but the thing that Nnoitra has over Grimmjow is superior strength and Hierro. Strength Vs. speed, speed usually gives one an edge over strength... its no good being fiercely strong, if you can't catch your opponent (Cell Vs. Super Trunks). Besides, Grimmjow is almost as powerful as Nnoitra in all the other ways anyway and he would not let a douche/arsehole like Nnoitra look down on him. "No-one looks down on me. Anyone who looks down on me will die!" I just wish that there had a fight between them, its my personal wish to see Nnoitra get that stupid smirk wiped off his ugly face.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas wantadog said…
laugh
I want to see Nel enter the world of the living. The funniest filler arc ever!!!
I can just imagine that! Nel would be roaming around with Kon, causing trouble. XD. Kon would probably fall in love with her, since he is about his size and he'd always be chasing after her and she'd be calling him a pervert! XD.

This would a good name for it lol: The Substitute Former Espada Arc, maybe.
tongue
lol ya......somebody should rp that..........would be funny as*le word*
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas berto said…
well since orrihime basically holds the power over life and death, it must mean she can be pretty much as strong as anyone on the show. she also has almost impenetrable shields. so i just want her to be more bold and fight at her full potential, you know like she gets angry at someone who hurts ichigo and activates her spiritual pressure and everyone, the captains and the vizards and espada, are going damn that's gotta be one of the strongest spiritual pressures ive ever felt. then some stupid person talks down on her calling her weak and saying that spiritual pressure was nothing, and she puts her size 8 up their ass. or bitch slaps em lol.
laugh
I would pay to see orihime bitch slap somebody...
laugh
Me too, actually. I think it would be hilarious, in fact I'd pay for her to bitch slap me and then get down and dirty... Hehe! :) Kinky...
tongue
I also want to see a proper fight between Aizen (In his first metamorphosis form, against Captain-Commander Yamamoto... That would be epic! Not sure who would win though.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas musicgirl68 said…
I find it hard to believe, I gave you this idea xD
I'm sorry but I soo wanted Ren to say this!

Ren: Is it Kumori's time of month she is scary!

Kumori: REN, WHO THE HE** TAUGHT YOU ABOUT THAT CRAP!?!
laugh
Hehe, nice one! I'd also like to see a proper fight between Rukia and Ichigo with both of their Shikais. I reckon Ichigo would lose pathetically lol, he's such a girl. Ahahahahaha! XD
Ok this is exactly, what went through my mind reading that.

Rukia: *cuts off Ichigos arm*

Ichigo: OH COME ON I JUST GOT MY NAILS DONE!
Bahahahahahah! Oh, that is priceless! XD
I had to say, I just had when Devak died!

Ren: *comes out and sees them*IT'S A SNAKE!

Kumori: *slaps Devak*get up, get up, get up

Ren: *walks over and starts poking him with a stick*snakeys dead!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, that is pretty crack-up! I'd laugh if one of the snakes snapped at Ren when he did that. I'd also love to see Kon (Teddy Form) against Jinta, cos he's a munter and he has that stupid bat... I'd love to see him beat the crap outta Kon. Lowest of the low, even gets beaten up by a kid. LOL!
I'm pretty sure, Ren could beat up Kon with just one punch.
Lol, I am fairly sure that everyone can beat Kon with one punch XD. I'd love to see a fight between Ulquiorra in his first release form, fighting against Starrk in his released form, I think that would be an epic battle. I'd also love to see all of the fast Espada beat the crap outta Yammy. Lol.
I'd like to see Rukia fighting with Yoruchi. I would pay for that!
I take that back, I wanna se Yoruchi vs Nel!
Lol, Nel in her small form, or Espada Form?
Espada form, it just seems for intresting that way! xD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas whiteflame55 said…
I need to see this: Kurotsuchi Mayuri vs. Kisuke Urahara. Much as I suspect that Urahara would win that fight, I'd love to see what those two pull of the bag when they're facing someone like-minded. I think the sheer amount of devices, mechanisms, and poisons would make it just as much a fight of the minds as a physical one. Since they know quite a bit about each other, I think it would be all the more interesting.
Yes I agree, but what if Mayuri wins the fight, what would you do?
big smile
Lol, I can't see Mayuri winning, to be perfectly honest, Urahara is light years ahead of him and can even make new Kido that can seal away Aizen. Plus, he was the first one to be able to make the Garganta, not Mayuri LOL! XD. His Bankai is quite cool, though, but I wana see what Kisuke's Bankai is like!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas whiteflame55 said…
big smile
Well, he's my absolute favorite character (Urahara's up there, close behind) so I'd probably cheer.
Fair point, Whiteflame. I don't mind him, but there's just so many characters I like in Bleach that I never can really decide who my favorite character really is. XD
Hey, I had an idea. If Orihime died in the real world and went to the Soul Society, this would be her Zanpakuto lol.

What would be her Zanpakuto?
Lol, getting there, I was gonna post that and then post her Zanpakuto after I'd actually done it.
K, this oughta be good.
big smile
Name: Orihime Inoue

Zanpakuto: Kisaki No Itonami

Abilities:

Shusha ('Rejection or adoption') Orihime can either completely reject any energy thrown at her, whether it is imbued in a sword/Zanpakuto, a blast or the opponent themselves and it will negated and disappear; otherwise Orihime takes the energy from the blast and adds 50% of that energy to her own life-force. (This energy is not used to power up her reiatsu, but it can thrown off in a blast of reiatsu and combined with her own)

Inochi Shouheki ('Life Barrier') This shield can block Kido up to 73, physical attacks up to Vice-Captain level and reiatsu blasts from Shikai abilities.

Ukiyo Bakusai Tegotae ('Life Blasting Effect') This blast is summoned like Benihime's reishi/reiatsu blasts, but when it hits, it reaps 2.5% of the opponent's remaining life.
Forgot to put the translation of the Zanpakuto.

Kisaki No Itonami ('Queen of Life')

XD
Cool Zanpakuto!
big smile
Hehe, thank you! :)
You're welcome!
BWHAHAHAHAHA NO COOKIES RENJI!!!!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas gaiaking235 said…
big smile
My fav. Battle would be between unohana and Yamamoto seeing as how they are the strongest of the soul reapers. It would be really interesting.
big smile
Gaia, message me on IM.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas gaiaking235 said…
I can't I'm I'm on an iPod right now but i can private message tho.
xD I SAID NO COOKIES!
Ichigo and Renji are like the pot and the kettle, where the pot calls the kettle black. It always amuses me when Renji and Ichigo scowl at each other and always pick fights with each other. XD
 Ichigo and Renji are like the pot and the kettle, where the pot calls the kettle black. It always amu
Soooooooooooooo coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllll!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
big smile
LOL!
What it is :)
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
big smile
This is quite crack up! XD
NOT bacon and eggs, it's breaking and entering!
big smile
Hmmm, I should've named this 'Idea' Time instead of Imagination Time, lol! XD. Guess what's coming up next... Something awesome! Stay tuned for the next post, on Imagination Air...
big smile
Name: Kisuke Urahara

Zanpakuto: Benihime ('Crimson Princess')

Bankai: Kouki Touji ('Aroused Energy Mistress')

Appearance: The Zanpakuto lengthens by 30 centimeters and gains several blunt attachments on the blade, which curves down to a triangular point. The whole blade is a pinkish color, outlined by a faint aura. The tsuba stays the same, while the guard-attachment stretches and gains two circles, which are fastened to the bottom of the guard-attachment. The tassel grows into a 15 centimeter chain, which curls up Kisuke's arm. This allows him more control with his Zanpakuto.

Bankai abilities:

Pinkuredi ('Pink-lady') When the wielder has initiated Bankai, they are surrounded by an ethereal pink-shield. This shield can block any most attacks that have contact with reiatsu or reishi, but an opponent who is stronger than Kisuke could overpower him with reishi/reiatsu-based attacks (the reiatsu-based attacks also include Kido, as reiatsu comes in contact with the Shinigami as they use Kido [including Bakudo and Hado]). This doesn't apply to physical attacks. This also can be turned on and off at will, but it uses more reiatsu to sustain at those particular points.

Pinkumu-Do Reza-Katto ('Pink-Mood, Razor Edge') This fires off a large blast of pink/blue reiatsu (Kouki Touji's reiatsu and Kisuke's), almost as fast as a Bala and can be fired from a range of five hundred meters at the most. The blast is larger than that of a Cero, even as large as the Cero of Yammy Llargo. The blast can be charged for five seconds. There is a five second cooldown for this attack.

Uzumaki No Seishou ('Whirlpool of Energy') This creates a large whirlpool of Kisuke's reiatsu and it can pull in an opponent even as heavy as 110 kgs. However, this needs to be created near the opponent, as it has to be at least ten meters from the opponent to drag them in. The whirlpool has a cool-down of one minute and can be used once every two minutes.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas crazieone106 said…
There are so many characters on Bleach that should release their Bankai that haven't. Honestly, that is an interesting perspective for what Kisuke's Bankai would present like. His zanpakuto is one of my favorites!
big smile
Thanks, Crazieone, I thought this was how it could turn out like... I'm glad you like it XD.