Brucas Brucas tagahanga Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8801-8850 of 116057

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dermer4ever said…
yeah it is
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 1treehillfan said…
^^ yay! I joined... and I actually read the rules this time LOL.
I'm currently loading an icon... I'm "iheartjacksonrathbone" :]
i figured that after your done introduce your self to everybody.
^^ ummm... where??? LOL
okay go to the let it out section and click on freshmen and then click make new topic and then introduce your self to everybody you will like it in no time and like everybody.
^^ okay! Where is the let it out section??
NVM found it!
Hey what's your username??
It is towards the bottom of the page i left you a comment on your page
^^ Oh okay thanks!
no problem
^^ Your right this IS fun!!!
Everyone is so nice!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Anyone on? It's been a while for me, how is everyone doing?
^^ Heyyy!! I'm alright... I'm on the treehillforums =]
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mollyx365 said…
hey i've only got a couple seconds but i just watned to say goodbye for now! i've got thanksgiving break with my dad's 5 siblings & family coming so i'll be too busy to come on :(
so bye amazing brucas fans :D
Ahh, yes I went over there a couple times. Intense.lol What's your name? I'm Cherise
Awww by Molly :(
Hope to see you soon! And if I don't see you before thanksgiving, happy thanksgiving LOL :-D

Hey Chersie I'm Alice :D
Hey Alice. So whats the word on how people on the BL site have been taking this season, from the looks of some of the stuff I've read its not looking good. I stopped watching after epi 4 or 5 until tonight
well you do not want to watch then because it is not getting better i just finished 612 that was a great episode and Julian is so damn hot and Owen's an ass and if Millie is gonna do what i think she is gonna do i might change my mind about her.
Chersie: Yeah it's pretty brutal... it's hard to survive without our beloved BL :(
Dermy: OMG!! Tell me what happened (I didn't watch: I'm on strike again! lol ;D)!!! Did he sleep with her???
we don't know but it was leading to that and Owen fell off the wagon and we find out who attacked Brooke and Bitchtoria had nothing to do with it. It was sam's friend Jack who put Brooke in her place for yelling at her for shop lifting but the bigger surprise is the guy who attacked Brooke his Brother was the one who killed Q and i all i have to say is Julian is hot and Owen is a Jack ass that's the important stuff and Peyton has something wrong with her. Oh the cliffhanger was that Sam got in the car with a murderer and Brooke's attacker.
^^ Thanks, Dermy.
Okay 3 things:
A. Owen IS an Ass... but why (in the commercial) was Millie pissed at Mouth? What did he do? Oh and I'm still pulling for jeyton (even though it will NEVER happen) and I want Pulian, not Brulian.
B. Sam is so frigging annoying! We get it: you were never loved blablabla but she is ALWAYS causing problems!!! SOOO annoying!
C. OMG I like bitchtoria an ounce more for not being a TOTAL byotch murderer.
Owen is an ass Brooke want his help for finding Sam he didn't want to help and told her Sam not her kid and with mouth and Millie mouth had a sexy pose of Gigi on his phone and i know you want pulian but if you watched it you will like Brulian a lot of us do and Sam is the reason Brooke got attacked i so want to hurt Jack and Owen.
*SCREAMS SO LOUD THAT THE MIRRORS BREAK* OMG I FOUND THE TWILIGHT MOVIE ONLINE!!! AND I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO DOWNLOAD IT OR PAY OR ANYTHING!!! YAY!!! NOW I WILL BE ABLE TO WATCH IT BEFORE I GO SEE IT IN THEATERS!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! OMFG YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay sorry for that... I'm just soooo excited :-D
Okay anyways... I don't know if I'm ready to give up brucas love. I'm not sure I'm ready to accept brulian. Sorry, I know that sounds closed minded. And OMG Mouth you are sooo dumb why in the hell did he have a sexy pic of Gigi??? I don't blame Millie for being pissed!!! And Owen is just always annoying along with Sam(ANNOYING!) and who is Jack???
I am never gonna give up on Brucas but Brulian is so hot i no your on strike but you should watch it the best of the season so far and Naley was great. Not to much Jamie but he was funny and Nathan was so damn hot.
Dermy- I'll probably watch it online so I can fast forward through the leyton parts =]
their is no leyton just a phone call and you do not even see Luke and Dixon was so funny he was Dawson from Dc.
Dermy- LOL seriously? I thought Mark HATED DC he always makes fun of it lol
Well I gotta go. Love ya! Bye!
ok Alice talk to you tomorrow and i am glad you like thf.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas brattynemz said…
Anyone on?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Broody_4_Cheery said…
hey nem, funny meeting you here again.
lol this is our time. :D
lol maybe not, i have to go soon, my evil sister is waiting for me to get off, lol, i told her i was just checking my email. she wants to watch my new dvds, and i bribed internet time for watching them. had to bribe because shes pissed at me caus we fought earlier, but on the good side ive had lots of time to write lately, which is probably why i am not on here as much, my writing bug is back.

so what you been up to?
Writing what? Fanfics? NM, school. Chilled with my friends after class and then went home. Tomorrow I have to study, that sucks.
fanfic and other original stories, i wanna do another article for here too, i just gotta figure out about what, not a rant, more of a pro feel the faith bl one, im not really sure. i was halfway througfh a fanfic chapt today and i needed to get a quote so i popped in the ep but got too busy watching the whole thing then just as they were getting to the naley rehearsal dinner where brucas do their scene my phone rings and tracy says come down now, i was meant to have another hour at least before we were going out. i was like noooo cant u wait. so fanfic and ep is half done.

study? whats that. :) awww, i miss school then chilling. what do you have to study 4? um i mean what subject?
Yeah we need a lot more feel good articles here. I've been dying to write another article too, I am such in a writing mood last weekend but I can't seem to find the perfect subject. Would you post your fanfic here once it's done???

Auditing Problem. Haha.
oh that can take forever. im probably not teh most dedicated writer, i get too distracted, i have only like two completely finished things ever, lol brucas fanfics. hey ill post one for you, just a one shot or something, not a story. ill give ya a link to my fanfiction page. try my story 'open your eyes', its the first thing i ever finished writing not including one shots, its not that long really, i got a great recation from it so it must be pretty good, lol.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Yay I'm excited! :)
heres the link to my fanfic page link
Wow you've written a lot. Why don't you post em here?
lol. yeah i get bored and well for a while i was jobless so writing bl was like my occupation, specially on all thsoe late nights. i wouldnt know where would i post them, some are really long. i put a one shot up, first draft, a while ago.
Yeah I've read it. I think you should post more, you know, spread some BL love. :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Janni said…
Still on?
Yeah. Hey Janni. :)
Mickei I am reading Brooke's Child, you are a good writer you should post them here! I can totally see Brooke and Haley right now. Aww.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Janni said…
What's up?
Have you seen the epi Mickey?
No crazy ideas today, Janni. :D
omg, brookes child is very long, and i totally just finished it like the other day but im waiting to post the epilogue and i warn you as it goes on my writing gets sloppier, as is the pattern with most of my stories.

hi janni