Brucas Brucas tagahanga Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 93851-93900 of 116057

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sophialover said…
lol alright. Great thing to do on a Sunday morning...
eyesexage<3
 eyesexage<3
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas monLOVEbrucas said…
aree you being sarcastic Mary?
Not at all. LOL.
Starting my day by bashing lovely Seyton`s amazing.
Ok who else wanted to chop her head off when she asked Brooke if she loved him?
I watched the damn thing on DVD and paused it about 10 times to just practice my ninja moves in front of the TV [or else i`d have broken it totally down]
LOL MARY! in season 3 at naleys wedding? OMG ME. like seroiusly, she turned everything around on Brooke, acting like the victem once again! >;[
I just wanted to smash the fucking TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man how fucking pathetic was she?
I couldn`t fucking believe she was actually ASKING such thing! I mean she`s your best friend for fuck`s sake and you know really really well how effin much she loves him! Why are you being once again a selfish whore?
Coudln`t she be seLFess for the first time in her pathetic existence and shut the fuck up for a change?
But oh no she couldn`t. Cause she`s Seyton and she just HAD to ask that silly question.

Oh fuck...and what about S6? How bloody ridiculous...GOSH?
"I fell off the stairs..."
"Oh yeah ok i believe you.."
FUCK OFF!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
how can people even dare to come up with every possible shitty argument there is on the planet to justify that bitch`s actions?
I mean HOW ON EARTH? How the fuck?
"Peyton was insecure. She just wanted to be honest with Brooke this time..."
BE HONEST? Oh right...NOW she decided to be honest? Now? All i know is that if she truly cared -to say the least- for Brooke she would have just not opened her fucking mouth. She`d have SHUT it for good.
Why destroy her happiness at that point? Like WHYYYYYYYYY THE FUCK?
Do not fucking get me started about s6 and the stairs,
Your my bestfriend and i believe you fell off the stairs and had an hand mark on ur arm from the stairs!!

Peyton get your head out of ur bfs ass, and see the fucking truth you self obsorbed selfish hoe.

and when quinnten dies, peyton gets angry at brooke saying lucas needs all the help or whatever, ummm peyton, brookes just been bashed and all you care about is the fact that lucas is "sad" UGH!
Oh yeah because TELLING your bestfriend that you HAVE feelings for her bf, and you do have a history with him ISNT going to be awkward is it? because when you are all together, your not going to BE THINKING OF HIM!

Peyton put Brooke in the most awkard postion ever, likee HOW THE FK CAN U STAY WITH A GUY UR BESTFRIEND LOVES? and how can you fucking sit bak and let ur bestfriend like him? Even though i think brooke shouldnt have broken up with lucas s4, how could she not? Peyton fucking started that fucking war

HAHAHAHAHAHA YEAAAAAAAAAAAH Lucas was sad...what should lovely Seyton do about it?

I`m just saying Mark should go straight to hell and save a seat for his precious Seyton and brainless Lucas.
Cause as biased as i can be towards that whore, i can`t be totally blind and pronounce Lucas a saint cause he wasn`t. They absolutely share the fucking blame ALTHOUGH if Mark wanted to write it the other way, lovely Seyton should`ve stepped back and continued her beautiful friendship with oh-sofitandmysterious Lucas Scott and Brooke Davis would have gotten probably her happy ending. [OTH would have ended in S4 btw]
But OH NOEEEEEEEES! Pucas wouldn`t end up together then...? SHAME OF ME. I forgot about that tiny detail...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas brattynemz said…
Haha just continue girlies, I love reading your posts!
MWAHAHA

"I love you Brooke that`s why i`m gonna be honest with you this time. Cause i`m usually not honest but i woke up in a good mood today and i`d like to play it that way. So yeah...for your interest i still have feelings for your boyfriend..."

*CLAPS*
*CLAPS*

"Oh and for the record, lemme just say that i highly recommend you step back and stop getting in our fucking epic way. Cause we`re meant to be since the Pilot...y`know what i mean?"
ROFL I KNOW NEM.
That tiny Detailed HAS caused so much fucking problems, that im shocked Mark didnt want to change it, Okay dude, we get it you had a story from the start, BUT THINGS CHANGE, and sometimes you can't have that story, because brucas happened s2 and 3 and MAYBE JUST MAYBE IF YOU DIDNT FUCKING HAVE LUCAS ALWAYS CONFESSS HIS LOVE FOR BROOKKE, than fine Lp might have had a chance as a real romance, BUT NOPE. You fucked it hard and you ruined OTH MARK.

Please mary he knows he fucked up, deep down he may have wanted the story but only cause of his pride, not to give into that bullshit of an Lp epic love.
nem join in dude!! I FUCKING LOVE YOU'RE RANTS!!

and oh em gee,

Peyton still always being with Lucas season 4? LIKE COME ON WHORE. You know the real reason why Brooke broke up with Lucas, because of you, and yet you still are able to be with Lucas WHILE Brooke is hurting? and what makes it worse, is that peyton was like 'dont go, i dont want things to change, please blah blah blah' YET YOU STILL HANG WITH LUCAS?

stfu peyton way to be a bestfriend
What kills me though is how anyone can like LP in s6 and Peyton in s4. Everything in s6 was crap. And Peyton in s4 is so OOC, Peyton is dark and indifferent but in s4 she was just happy and cheesy. The writers compensated the cheese feast by giving her a PD SL. It's so stupid. That's why I always say s4 is when the writing started getting bad.
"Please mary he knows he fucked up, deep down he may have wanted the story but only cause of his pride, not to give into that bullshit of an Lp epic love."

Nah he was never smart enough to realise the true value of BL. At least i don`t think so. But if he ever did...[accidentally,while rewatching some epi] and then made Pucas endgame anyway cause that was his original plan then i`d like to call that an EPIC FAIL. Cause we`re human beings and we do have the right to change our opinions.
He could`ve shut it or he could`ve said in that interview that he originally thought LP would make it but being a supporter of "it`s about the journey, not the destination" he realised BL had a better journey and made them endgame.
I mean you know...he couldn`ve not given up his entire soulmates story and at the same time explain people the reasons he`d have made BL endgame and STILL MAKE SENSE.

....but as i said..he`s not smart enough and he`s not talented enough.
He`s a fucked up idiot.
zzz
I totally agree Nem.
The mess started in S4. And continued ever since. It`s a damn fact.
zzz
It's funny how BL fans refer to OTH's prime as S1-3 but when it's LP fans, it's s1-4. LP fans are so biased, just because they're couple is together in s4 doesn't mean the writing is just as good as the previous seasons.
Biased losers.
I know.
...plus the ratings went downhill in the 4th season? That says a LOT on its own.
I`m off to find Skins fanart..xD ROFL
I think most people agree season 4 oth is where it all changed, and went down hill.

I just sometimes wish he would even awkanowlodge BL in an interview, and like you said actually explain his reasons.

Mark hates us, his the type of director that doesnt care about the publics opinions and sticks to his own, he listens to his own, and the outside world doesnt matter.
I think Mark underestimated BL, he didn't think BL would have this huge fanbase. Well surprise, Mark. I think he's too damn proud to admit his mistakes so instead of making BL endgame, he went with what he planned from the start. It's like the deleted BL scene in 3x19, he could've put it in the DVD as a deleted scene but he didn't, because if he did, it will make his writing mare crappier than ever.
And Lpers actually love season 6? if that was brucas, i would be ashamed!!!
Soooo Truee Nem! SO FUCKING TRUE!! Ugh, he cant give us anything, without knowing deep down what he did. he can run but he cant fking hide.
Not only LPers, even BLers, Mon! That's when BLers became ship jumpers/halfies!
Eyesexage!
 Eyesexage!
But i dont understand why would you jump ship? its just BS!

NEM IM LOVING THIS BUT BRB! be here wen i come bak!!
Me either. BL and LP are like oil and water, they don't mix!

Yeah okay I'm gonna do the dishes for awhile!
BAK! ARE U HERE?!
Yes!
crying
ok i made up my mind.
I kind of hate our current banner...lol
yay! so whats ur plans 4 tonight?
OHHH I WATCHED SHERLOCK HOLMEEEES!
Guys it was THE shit.
Go watch it♥
Mary LOL you voted for it!!

I wanted a different banner from nates, i wanted likeee nems banner to win or sumthin ;/

and i dont like the blending of it, like its not blended properly + ORANGE!! lol
Looks boring Maryy!!!

HAVE U SEEN AVATAR? Thats the fking shit!!
I was supposed to watch it yesterday but it was late and I had to go home early for the dinner sooo.. =/

I didn't like the banner either. I only like the motto. LOL
YEP i did. I`m pathetic like that. I mean i thought it`d look nice...but yeah ORANGISH much?
And HELL NO i didn`t want another Nate banner to win, quite honestly. I`m pretty sick of Nate winning every fucking time...[although i LOVE his art.]
I like the Icon, its simple. the motto <3
angelic
WATCH IT Nem♥♥
..and Mon ehem...don`t get me started on Avatar please. PLUS i know you love that movie and i`m afraid that if you hear my rant about it you`re gonna hate me forever.
So i`m just gonna tell you that i plain HATED that crap. Period.
I just WISH we`d get for once a S5 banner. Or a S5 icon. I don`t care...as long it`s S5.
It`s such an underrated BL season. Yet i love it to death.
LMAO SAME. people go through all this trouble to make banners and his always wins...

Plus his banners are like on all the spots, his gonna get a big head!!
MARY I CHOSE THE S5 AIRPORT SCENE!! for the banner scenes, soo maybe someone will make one!!
true. His banners are everywhere.......LMAOO.
OHH AIRPORT S5 SCENE♥
YAY!
Love you Mon!
ROFL ARE YOU SERIOUS MARY?! wow. i wanna hear it xP
I. hated. it.
LMAO.
Are you sure you wanna hear it? ROFL
I found this in the art area, mickey made, it thats what made me choose the aiport scene, this banner is beautiful!
 I found this in the art area, mickey made, it thats what made me choose the aiport scene, this banner
mary just tell me!! lol just be sure u wanna tell me.
The graphics were interesting & the 3D was fun.

But - there's no denying it's a ham-fisted attempt to bring liberal talking points to light. LIKE HELLO?
The aliens/avatars whatever are so wholesome its sickening. They are at peace with every creature on the planet. They are at peace with other tribes. There is nothing at all interesting about them. Their culture is a poorly thought-out hodgepodge of vague concepts that have as much depth as a Saturday morning cartoon.
Plus it's a damn copy. A copy of "Dances with Wolves" and even Disney`s POCAHONTAS.
[aka he fells for the daughter of the chief and stuff, he starts out as a spy but then is amazed by the culture of the creatures and stuff]

Oh, and all that talk of how amazing it is that he created an entire biology for the planet? It's no different than any other sci-fi movie ever created.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH MON. I can`t believe i spent 3 hours of my life to watch THAT.