Brucas Brucas tagahanga Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 97651-97700 of 116057

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sophialover said…
You people don`t appreciate complexity and magic. That`s all i can ever say to Cassie haters.
I just don`t get. I don`t get it. I`m sorry. LMAO.
eyesexage<3
 eyesexage<3
cool
HAHA wait Mon, my dearest Mon, i`ll link you!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Cas_Cat_2 said…
Mary, i was in Fnac yesterday, and i found Illiad!! =D
There's an english version who custs almost 3€ and there's a portuguese version all pretty that custs 35€! LOL
But later i found out that the book is also in my school library! =D So i will get it and read it for free, and in portuguese *_*

Aaaaaand, remember i told the dvd is in Fnac for 10€?
The directors cut version is also there, with more 30 minutes extra of movie. And it comes with a book with photos and everything *_*
It custs 27€, which is way more than 10€. But i don't care, i'll buy that one. xD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas monLOVEbrucas said…
awwww (L)

I sometimes imagine if i wasnt a bler, how i would see you Mary LMAO.
i should say really *how we would see eachother.. ;p
"But later i found out that the book is also in my school library! =D So i will get it and read it for free, and in portuguese *_*"

WOHOOOOOO!
I`ll now squee for you Cat *SQUEE*
...and do the Wino dance!

I mean OMG YAYYYYY! And duh...buy the other one too♥
LOL. You don't have Fnac there Mon?
It's a huge store with books, cds, video-games and dvds. And also informatic material. =P
link

it`s from their thread on fanforum Mon...LMAO.
"I sometimes imagine if i wasnt a bler, how i would see you Mary LMAO."

You would never ever hate me. Maybe dislike me a bit. But you would love me cause i love C/N LMAO
YAAAAAY, WINO DANCE! <333

What other one? LOL
The portuguse version is expensive, i don't have money for that and the dvd. xD But i'll maybe get the english version, it's only 3€ =D
 YAAAAAY, WINO DANCE! <333 What other one? LOL The portuguse version is expensive, i don't have mo
Oh its a bookstore? LMAO i seriously thought it was a word to do with acient times LMAO.

TYTYTY mary!! <3

LMAO, i think we would still have stuff in common, i know i wuld never ever hate you. cause of skins love + c/n love + your such an alien and i have never had an alien friend.
Then get the english one LOL
I meant the DVD!
ROFLROFLROFLRFOL @ AMY PICTURE.
ME = ALIEN
OH I AM. I totally am. And you`d love me for that. I know i`m not an easy lovable person, maybe i`m too freaking weird at times, but AWWW MON i can`t picture us not getting along...LOL
Aww, those icons are gorgeous <3
The C/N ones? A bit redish idk...but still brilliant LMAO♥
LMAO. Imagine the day we have a fight.
I think i would laugh, because what culd we fight about? :O Maybe i invade your planet with Catia, OH SNAP.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
LOL okay. I will get the director-cut one, yea. xP
Those 27€ will be very well wasted. *_*

No Mon, but it has every type of books. xD
Plus, it also has a room where you can sit quite and read. I love it <3
I spend lots of time in the tv shows part too. xD
"I think i would laugh, because what culd we fight about?"

You mean like a serious fight? OH MY GOD, HELL NOOOOOOOO! ROFL.
Now that would be funny.

CN<3♥♥♥
Ok i really need to find HQ clips of theeeeeem.
 "I think i would laugh, because what culd we fight about?" You mean like a serious fight? OH MY GO
link
<33333333333333
We have borders here, i love it, i go in there and read books and sip iced coffee and read sex books in the corner LMAO.
with my friends obv not alone like a freak.

Mary download screencaps?

I love this picture, Naomi fking wants to kiss him.
Did you know like my heart popped out of my chest when i saw this, you know when you get that feeling, like its not real wen you see something? thats how i felt.
and then i love the way cook turns to her, and looks at her slowly than goes in. PERFECT <3
 We have borders here, i pag-ibig it, i go in there and read books and sip iced coffee and read sex books
I saw that, the fanart is amazing <33
"Did you know like my heart popped out of my chest when i saw this, you know when you get that feeling, like its not real wen you see something? thats how i felt."

well that`s how i felt too and it`s been YEARS since i actually felt like that. Probably with NS but still not THAT intensively. I think Freffy gave me that feeling with their lake kiss one year ago ROFL.
But OMFG i barely noticed them in the last epi. And how fucking random was the class kiss? The cafe scene was brilliant though.

C/N♥♥
If theyy turn out to be a random hook up i swear i`ll kill the writers. They`ve got so much potential DAMN IT!
I have to watch season 4. *_*
But what happened to Naomi and Emily?
zzz
Not telling you anything Cat. WATCH IT!
AWWW, see that feeling is so hard to get!

Freffy this episode, i didnt concrenate on alot, idk why, my mind was on Emily/Naomi, but yeh i loved that scene wen Effy eats his chip, and his just staring at her.
I STILL DONT KNOW WHY HE DOESNT TRUST HER? But i hate freffy for Coosk sake, they hurt him =[
But if Coook gets an happy ending, i will like em alot more than i do.

I sware, the writers shuld let C/N have like a few episodes about them, like you said they have potential, so much to offer for the fans. UGH i cant even explain how much i want them!
wink
Eyesexage<3
 Eyesexage<3
Aww Mary, you meanie! xD
Im gonna be depressed when the season ends, i love this generation so much more than first one, ive like grown to them alot more, and actually come to accept them so much more than i thought i would, and i just dont want to see a new cast, cause i love this one to much =[
Naomi cheated on emily, and emily jumped of the roof but sophias brother caught her, thats all im telling you.
She didn`t techically "cheat" though. Idk.
And EW you just spoiled her TOO much. Does she even know who`s Sophia?
I`ll just be fucking sad if they screw them up fro Naomily`s sake Mon. Which is probably what`s gonna happen.
Am i crazy for wanting it to last for at least a few epis? I`m just literally DYING for some C/N. And if they end them...alright...but i`d rather not see them getting a shitty storyline.
LOL, i don't know who is Sophia. xD
But thanks. =D
Mary, i dont care if Naomily get endgame, they deserve it they have been through alot, they are different from LP.

But in the end i want some CN Like seriouslky the writers cant give the fans a kiss, than boom nothing? they have to give us something more. there has to be a reason why that kiss happened, and "a friendship kiss" means bullshit, because if it was a friendship kiss, than they wuld have left it at the cheek kiss. but no they touched lips and it was fantasic, because there will always be something with them, ever since there s3 hookup there will always be something, they get eachother, they respect eachother, and seriously Naomi is soo fking confused with her relationship with Emily, she never knows with her, but with cook i could see her knowing. get me?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas brattynemz said…
I'm back!
Still Skins talk?
heart
sorry!! i felt bad xP
 sorry!! i felt bad xP
nem UR GONNA RUIN ME AND MARYS BUZZ ABOUT CN LMAO.

Guys read this link (l) THATS SUCH GOOD POINTS WHY THEY BELONG! =] and the list will get bigger!!
"Naomi is soo fking confused with her relationship with Emily, she never knows with her, but with cook i could see her knowing. get me?"

Brings me back to the S3 quote.
N:Do you ever wish things were just like...simple?
C:Things ARE simple Naomi.
Oh well...i seriously don`t know Mon. Yeah Naomily deserve the endgame. They SO do. But like you said, i don`t want us to get a kiss and then nothing again. Plus same thing happened in ep 6 of S3. They stopped cause she realised she wanted Ems at that moment and Cook was decent enough to simply let her go. But now things MUST be different in a way.
I seriously can`t predict that storyline...i can`t.
OHHH I`M TOTALLY READING THAT♥
But look how much they have grown Mary? Cook and Naomi have grown so much, and they have grown closer, and i think this time will be different, if they gave it a try.

UGH IDK, i think ive gotten my hopes up and im really scared, that just like s3 episode, there 'relationship" will last only one episode and the rest of the episodes will be as if nothing happened, thats when ill be really crushed.
I have no problem if Cook/Naomi eventually becomes an actual couple, as long as they give Emily a better SL.
"But look how much they have grown Mary? Cook and Naomi have grown so much, and they have grown closer, and i think this time will be different, if they gave it a try."

That would be freaking epic♥
SERIOUSLY.
But let`s say we do get that dreamy/amazing storyline. What happens with Emily? LOL

The emotional development that occurs when they're together. She uncovers his sweet side. He actually respects her and treats her like a person. He brings out her "fuck it" side. It's perfection. SO FKING TRUE.

bviously, they're beautiful. And when they kiss the wind blows majestically through their hair because the wind ships them. LMAO AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW <33

Yep Nem. And preferably a storyline that for once won`t revolve around Naomi...LMAO
LUUUNCH!
Brb<3
Nem, you care about emily in the end.

Mary truthfully i love emily and all, but atm shes not on my mind. UGH im such a bitch, but the heart wants what it wants LOL
Nem, me and mary have the CN storyline filled, you tell us what will happen with emily, since u love her lots!
OMG, C/N are totally giving me a Brathan vide, no kidding. xP
Okay Mary <33
LMAo ICA Mary. JJ and Cook were awesome with Emily, so I wish we see more of that. Freddie was such an ass though.