Brucas Brucas tagahanga Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 110651-110700 of 116057

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas brucas4ever said…
It's like impossible to get one here. like anywhere adults took all the kid jobs.
I didn't even apply there just cause my issue but my sisters work there and said they could get me a job. and they told the guy my problem aand he was like no thanks. lol

scoliosis is where your spine isn't straight it's curved.
 It's like impossible to get one here. like anywhere adults took all the kid jobs. I didn't even app
eyesexage ** <3 *0
no the old one looks like he's on his death bed.
IDK why i've never really like Dumbledore much.
I mean he's whatever but deffo not in my top 10
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Janni said…
kiss
I have to go now Ballah :( But we will talk another time? And read some HP to cheer you up! <33 I love you, and remembr that i'll always be there for you you <3

Night <3
I think i'm gonna watch HP 4this week i still have the 4th and 5th DVD
s at my house since my friend didn't take them back!

i hate being grounded it's so boring.
aww go to sleep it's like 1am there!
night love you<33
thanks you made me feel a bit better!
i think i'm gonna go to.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Janni said…
WE will talk another time ;D Ballah & G time <33
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Isabellaaa said…
im good :)

oh your leaving :( bye <3
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SOPHILCHAD said…
anyonee???
wtf is with this wall post thingie?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Broody_4_Cheery said…
its all so weird
what is?
oh fanpop i'm guessing i know
yeah fanpop, all teh writings so big, and the wall takes up so much room, you gotta really scroll down for teh forums. and someof teh grouping is so ranodm, if yoru gonna do tabs why not have them all on one thing.

btw, how u been tigger?
FUCKKKKKKKKKKK ^(*&(&(&b
I JUST MADE THE WHOLE FAN OF THE MONTH PICK AND THE TAB FUCKING CLOSED WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!
ehhh not so good.
hbu?
arghh, failpop, just blame mark its his fault the tab closed.

well lifes life, laying low today with a headache, watching some buffy. u know what would cheer you up, get a piece of paper and draw teh face of someone who pisses u off, sticky tape it to a boxing bag and go crazy! or look at semi clothed pictures of hot guys eg, jensen ackles.
Mark is a dumb fuck so that's acceptable.
LMFAO.
i did that whole pretend it's someones head thing when i used to play softball and i told my dad he made me go say sorry to the person:/
i learned my lesson on that type of stuff the hard way.

but ehh. i just have some issues at the moment
that just sucks, its not like u physically hurt the person.

u know whats cruel, lifes sucky so you decide to chill on fanpop and u get on and tehyve changed it on ya. way to mess with ya. on a more serious note, how'd thngs go with that whole thing, was he deported?
RIGHT seriously! I CAN'T STAND THIS FONT!

Yes he was finally! i was so happy he's gone! WOOO!
BUT that's only part of this month.... just hasn't really been good.
if ya wanna talk about it thats cool, if u'd prefer to not, thats cool too.

what font?
ehhh i mean sorry i'm so sick of talking about it.
I mean i just tell you a few things. I lost one of my closest friends. Some drama with my parents. I've kinda been out casted by my family. It just doesn't end. sorry if i'm being a bitch it's kinda my tone lately:/

The new font for like all this new stuff it's like bubbles or smth idk
u a bitch? i cant tell via fanpop, ur not ur usual cheery tiggery self but def not a bitch. and it sounds liek u have the right to be a bitch atm, so feel free.

oh yeah, that font, and some of its so big! and i hate in my profile i have to go so down to get to the clubs.
good. i've been a bitch lately. yeah i've been forgetting to collect my eyesexages
right i normally just see the clubs when you click but you see this wall i feel like it's so easy to stalk people now.
oh wait there is one now i just thought about it when i saw that.
lol. everything is making stalking ppl so much easier these days. and like your wall on your profile like is so detailed, its just out there in teh open. wheres the privacy gone?
FUCK.
ughhh dammit.
FUCKY FUCKY FUCK FUCK.
yeah you can just check someone's activity right there you used to have to click like 6buttons but now it's just right there.
so teh wall should be called the stalker wall. thank god lpers arent around like they use to be, some ofthem were way to stalkery.
right! i'm gonna call it the stalker wall.

My friend just wrote me a message telling me i've been such a crappy friend.
I don't need this shit now.
no the definition of crappy friend is messaging someone like that when they r going through a rough time.
i told her the whole story. and she like doesn't get it.
i mean she feels bad.
BUT she wants me to be happy.
She wants me to go and and have fun.
Honestly lately all i wanna do is be at home. I'm finding hard to trust people.
because shes clearly a fuck head, no offense.
did you see what i replied to your posts on Mon's wall?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas monLOVEbrucas said…
^^ GUYS, im gonna go off for abit. LITERALLY i do not want to be on fanpop ITS TURNED ME OFF. im gonna go eat and come bak or smth, K

LY GUYS
it's fine.
She asked me if i replaced her.
i don't even wanna reply.
I only told her about the whole attack thing but yeah she just wants me to be my normal crazy happy self.
like you can just flip back and wtf replaced her, she should be there for u and trying to reassure you not seek reassurance for herself.

aw, mon, come back soon.
exactly she doesn't get it.
And i've been so busy.
I've been out of town like every weekend this month. I mean there is so much unneeded drama right now.

I couldn't fall asleep until 4:30am yesterday and she texted me at 5:30 and woke me up and i couldn't fall asleep again until 6:30 and i had to wake up at 9:30!

she just doesn't understand.

and youve talked to her about it, is she retarded! some ppl are just stupid. i remember when i told this girl i knew what happened to me, she then gave me teh book lovely bones to read. im like you're kidding right, seriously? you want me to read THAT. not that i said that.

tell me u have a friend whose not got their head up their arse there for ya, maybe u can tell one of ur mutual mates to tell her to back off.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Mon don't let it get to you.
Be strong the BFG needs you.
yeah and in the bfg u cant even tell anythings changed
then gave me teh book lovely bones to read. im like you're kidding right, seriously? you want me to read THAT. not that i said that.

shit man what a bitch. gosh people are so dumb. that book is the worst to read after something like that i read it last summer and i felt depressed and nothing like that ever happened before .

---

Well i called one of my friends whose been at camp for almost 2months i called her crying basically. and she asked if she could call me tomorrow.
that hurt i haven't talked to her since she couldn't really make time for me not even for 5mins when i needed her most.

I have 2friends that i've been in like complete contact with this summer no one gets it at all.

That's another reason why i'm so upset i've lost a friendship i've had since i was in 1st grade i don't even know if there's a point in repairing it
In the BFG it's safe. Just like home :0
thats the thing, the reason i told her was because she's been through a similiar thing, you'd think she'd see teh stupidity. but noooooooooo.

people are stupid, but maybe they just dont know how to react and what to do, maybe they think acting like it never happened and presuring you to get back to ur old self is teh right thing.

as for the others, you dont hang up on a crying friend wtf!!! but thats what sucks when youve been friends forever and you get to a point when you ask if theres a point in fixing it, if youve asked yourself that question even if you do fix it it will never be the same.
exactly i wrote her a letter but i couldn't send it. She called me tonight and she knows i'm mad. She texted me and said i'm here if you wanna talk.
But why should i talk to her now if she couldn't make time for me when ineeded her most. you know what i mean?
yeah, its like sending a card after forgetting someones birthday, too little too late. maybe you should send the letter.
yeah. idk though i just kinda wanna be left alone.
if i send the letter it will just cause more attention and more drama that is just so unneeded in my life right now
then just step back and ride it out.

im tempted to go check the lp spot out and laugh to myself about teh no wall thing.