Brucas Brucas tagahanga Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 113901-113950 of 116057

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas brucas4ever said…
ohhh i see, i don't think i ever mentioned how i'm racist sorry people but it happens.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sophialover said…
surprise
BTW happy orthodox Christmas Mary idk if you celebrate it, lmao don't ask how i know it was yesterday.

OH MY GOD,THANK YOU! How the hell did you know? lol
epic eyesexage ** <3 *0
Nope,it's not a greek name at all,HAHA
Bren's girlfriend is Greek, and she like went insane all over facebook about it.

And i'm just epic like that i know these things.

Goshhhhhhhhh i have a huge boy story to tell you Mary. And it's soooooooooooooooooo annoying. I'm like soooooooooo pissed off about it.
Yeah, i didn't think it was.
I don't know why buy last names fascinate me. They're just so interesting.

P.S my diet is an epic fail my dad brought home like a shit load of bread and i ate so much of it. It's impossible not to have carbs in my house. Eating pasta is like a religion no joke. We have it EVERY night as a side dish it's kinda sad.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
heart
fuck's sake,you are Hannah rofl. And yay Bren and her are still together <33 Our chances of meeting are still alive.

OHHH I'M ALL EARS HANN!
Boy stories...you know I love them.
last greek names make me wanna puke. Mine's "Maragoudaki",YOU'RE SHITTING ME? It's fucking awful. Spanish last names are indeed the shit though. And especially the long ones,MWAHAHA

"Maria Jose de La Vega"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Broody_4_Cheery said…
well like i said, my family is spanish, its a spanish surname for us but people have told me its spanish/greek. but you never know some grandkid of my great uncle, the joe dude, could like marry someone in your family. and we'd never know.

omg i caught the bitch feeding her peas and corn to her brother as if hes some sort of dog under the table.

u get a diff christmas mar?
Nope it's not differet,if more like an entirely huge name celebration. The "Yannis" celebration,HAHA.

LOL I think she's epic. How old is she?
i flove names, spec irish/gaelic/celtic/welsh and greek names, first that is.

dude dont talk to me about spanish last names, mine was originally boladeras. i would kill for the last name de la vega over boladeras any day. do you know how many times someone pronouncd it bol-ard-er-ass like wtf use your brain and at least think how to say it before just blurting it out.
hahahahaha
NOOOOOOOOooo that's a different one

My sis broke up with this greek kid right, (such an annoying loser pissed me off.) but then my brother started dating this greek girl, WHO is actually cousins with the guy my sister was dating months ago.

But we still deffo have a chance of meeting.

Well okay there's this SUPER HOT, when i say hot i mean he is gorgeous guy in my math class. LIKEEEEEEE OMG and i sit right next to him, and we were always talking and flirting and blah blah blah.
Anyways my friend lets call her "K" she asked me if i thought anyone in our grade was hot (she's also in my math class but she sat in the back of the room) and i told her I kinda thought this kid was hot. AND the NEXT DAY. I kid you not she moves her seat to the front, and STARTS FLIRTING WITH HIM IN FRONT OF MY FACE.
SHE like openly insults me in front of him, " like gosh Gallo why do you look like such a bum today, or if you want i can teach you how to do your makeup." WHATEVER i was like trying to ignore her, but she just wouldn't shut up, so she sits right in front of him and RUNS HER MOUTH ALL CLASS, she sounds so desperate it's soooooooooo annoying

Anyways basically he STOPPED talking to me as much and flirting and stuff because she WON'T STOP TALKING TO HIM.
So today I was talking to him and I was like oh what did you get for this answer? and he goes to respond and SHE COMPLETELY cuts him off and is like "Really? It's sooooooo easy, You want to see mine?" So i'm like sure
and she's like "hahahaha no you can't have it,"
AND I"M LIKE thinking bitch.
so she's like" i'm just kidding you can have it"
and i'm like i don't want your paper i didn't even ask you, i'll figure it out on my own.

ANYWAYS she just tries to make me sound stupid in front of him and it's soooooooooooooooo annoying, but he totally liked me and we were talking sooo much but this stupid bitch has to ruin it.
lol mary do you like have a plan of what you'd do with hannah if she comes to greece?
MARY YOUR LAST NAME IS EPIC WIN.................... I LOVE IT.
THAT'S GREAT! Your real first name is Maria though right? or is it Just Mary?
but then my brother started dating this greek girl, WHO is actually cousins with the guy my sister was dating months ago.

Fucked up but still nice. Greek&Italians,same mentality WINS. LOL.
Now i'm reading the boy story

again hannah, your friends? they need bitch slapping
It's Maria but noone calls me like that anymore. It's Mary dude.
"Mary Maragoudaki" KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOW,ROFL
big smile
I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE when people say Gallo like -guy-yo. Instead of Gal-low completely different.

My last name isn't Hispanic so if you want to be all fancy and pronounce it that way use the the right form.
When you were in Kindergarden that must have been a fun ass name to spell.

I've known her since freshmen year, and she's turned into a complete bitch.
She's from Poland. AND SHE'S THINKS SHES BETTER THAN EVERYONE.
Like no your not hun, who wants to be from Poland?

And yeah i'm Italian but it's not like I'M ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT IT, SHE DOESN'T"T SHUT up about fucking Poland. It's annoying.
angry
Here you go Hann we Abigail's epic swearing,Skins season 1 "I'll kill you you fucking flatchested cocksucking spastic horse fucker". Boo,I swear she needs someone saying that too her. Except if she's got big boobies or so,LMAO. Anyway...what can I even say. I want to.slap.the.bitch.
TAKE THE BASTARD AWAY FROM HER!
cool
lol mary do you like have a plan of what you'd do with hannah if she comes to greece?

That goes without saying.
Fucked up but still nice. Greek&Italians,same mentality WINS.
Epic win right here.

Want to know the worst part, So me and Bren are twins right? THIS GETS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKED UP.
Well the girl he is dating is a twin and her twin is also greek as well I HAD THE BIGGEST CRUSH on him last year before Bren even started going to me school. It's sooooooooo weird.

And the girl she was like "oh do you like George" (that's his name) and i was all like "As a friend" but she was super weird in the way she said "like"

Fucking small world i tell you.
mary u have that whole first name and last name begin teh same thing going on, what were your parents thinking.

and seriously why would ppl say guy-yo, why choose the harder way instead of saying it the way it is written, fuck what idiots, at leats if you say it the way its written you cant look like a complete fuckhead
Polish girl Polish girl,BOO. She should just shut the fuck up. The paper thing...jeez.

lmao Hannah it's still confusing cause in spanish they do pronounce it exactly like that as "Gallo" so it being "Gal-low" might indeed be confusing for some people but BITCH SHE'S BEEN HEARING YOUR NAME SINCE FOREVER,SHE'D GOT NO FUCKING EXCUSE
dhahaha she's flat chested.
And she's not even cute
(here comes my bitchy side)

I mean if he doesn't like me he doesn't like me. But i'm not gonna act all desperate for him, I am going to say something to her, she tries to like humiliate me in front of him.
And she would never date him, because he's not Polish. So she's just being a bitch.
Well it doesn't sound like Gal-low in italian i can't even begin to say it. I can't do my Italian A sound. The vowels are hard so that's just in regular English.
tongue
Fucking small world i tell you.

*_*
I got chills right now. Dude,lol. "George"...in greek "Giorgos" pronounced like "Yiorgos" rofl

mary u have that whole first name and last name begin teh same thing going on, what were your parents thinking.

I spend every single day of my life thinking about that one Mickei. PLUS "Maragoudaki" comes from an ancient greek job which was "maragos" aka the one who used to do the wood work,LMAO{don't know if you have a special word in english for that one}

she wouldnt date him because hes not polish. fuck that. but at least you know she wont date him. arghh what a bicth though. cant u plan some little revenge
angry
Nah,I plain hate these bitches man. Of her type. And yep you're right if he's not into you then it's more than fine. But that whole thing with the bitch getting in the middle of it and sticking her nose in your business...GRRR
OHHHHHHHHHHHhh and she threw me under the bus with a teacher the other day.

So i'm the entertainment editor for my school newspaper, and i have to edit peoples' article, i'm basically i team leader, so one of people in my group's article was about the talent show but her first draft was ALL QUOTES. And i didn't really know how to fix it, so i was talking to my teacher about it, and she comes over and starts over hearing the topic and butt's her fat head in and is like "Well if you ask me, this is more of a news story, I WONDER WAHT YOU WERE THINKING GALLO to let someone write this for entertainment" and just on and on how it doesn't fit. AND honestly it wasn't even my fault she's just a bitch out to steal my spot.
zzz
lol now what kind of fuckery was that? And I can't believe she keeps calling you Gallo.
But to be honest I think he's creeped out by her, SHE CAME ON SUPER STRONG. And now he just doesn't talk and neither do I, so she ruined everything.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO isn't that the weirdest story ever. It makes me cringe.

Your initials are MM that's cute. I love Greek names, because they actually sound different they aren't all the same.
some one who works with wood would be a carpenter. is your last name common?

um, talent SHOW sounds like entertainment.
i love the name ariadne, its gorgeous.

hannah u gonna try to get things back to normal with this guy?
LMAO Amy teaches you so much.

hahaha nope, everyone calls me Gallo. So it's not like she does it to be cold, it's more just like what people call me. People are weird most people call me by my last name, except a few. BECAUSE I HATE MY FIRST NAME IT'S JUST SOOOO EVEN.
why do you hate hannah so much?
A wood worker would be a carpenter

A TALENT SHOW IS ENTERTAINMENT SHE'S JUST ANNOYING.
No i'm not going to try anything, I don't like to pursue guys, they have to pursue me. If he's interested he'll talk to me, if not that whatever i don't need him. She's just annoying, i just want her to move to the back of the room.

WORST PART my high school has 3000kids right? out of 8 classes I HAVE 6 WITH HER. HOW is that possible. And her name is on the roster right before mine so i sit behind her in almost every class.
Amy who?
rofl

Yep a carpenter...I knew it existed. Nah,it's not that common. But I like greek surnames on the whole I just don't like the cretan ones which almost all end in -aki Papadaki,Malinaki,Maragoudaki etc.
WHEREAS "Filoitou" <33
3000 WOW!

you dont need to pursue him to sact normal around him, just talk, maybe he think you stopped talking to him o something, men are fucked up that way.
My name has 2H's 2A's and 2N's it's spelled the same way backwards and forwards, a totaly of 6 letters, 2 syllables, IT'S PERFECTLY SYMMETRICAL. and my middle name is even too so i can't go by that, that just leaves my last name.
Dude yeah,you don't need to purse him. You just need to continue talking to him and try to ignore the existence of the bitch as much as possible.
That vid is beautiful
Amy winehouse, what kind of fuckery is this? lmao

Well it's like that because were both in the advanced program, and i pretty much have all my classes with the same people, with an exception of a few.
I have been, I freaking asked him for help BUT STUPID BITCHHHhh cut him off uhhh you don't understand how pissed I was.

you could be diff and change the spelling, HanR :P
Amy winehouse, what kind of fuckery is this? lmao

MWAHAHA dude you also do know "Me and Mr Jones",hell you do know Amy's mucic. Yep,she does influence me quite a lot. Especially the swearing part,oh you can't even imagine. Interviews of that woman are even more flawless...
That vid is haunting,damn <3
Holy Shit it's 5:30am FUCK YOU INSOMNIA
You're crazy Hannah. Thank god there's no school tomorrow for you,is it?
mary that vid was gorgeous, so bittersweet, i swear all bl vids make me cry these days.

so r u gonna be fussy with the last name when/if you get married?
If the only spelled it with one H my life would be soooooooo different.

My sister used to listen to her all the time, and then i kinda started then i meet you on here and YOU LOVED HER, so i listened to her more and more.

My all time is Amy Amy Amy idk why but i FLOVE THIS SONG, it's just like soooooooooo sexy or smth.