Brucas Brucas tagahanga Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2601-2650 of 116057

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas brattynemz said…
Yeah, a lot of questions just from one scene. lol
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas saBRUCAS said…
I answere all of them...I think
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dermer4ever said…
ok guys i just did a pick on the oth spot about the ratings stuff you should go vote if you haven't already.

link
Hey did you see, some people answered that it's Peyton who was standing next to Lucas when his dreams came true! That's so stupid! Are they even watching the show?
I voted already Terra. :)
Yeahh lol!...They crack me up!
Hey what are your views on the pick Terra posted? I might be getting into a debate. lol
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas livelovelaugh said…
haah i answered it anyway
lol I have to go now, it's 1am already and I have school @7. lol. I'll be adding more pop quizzes some other time, school works keepin me busy! Nyt everyone, take the OTH spot back, ok? lol <33
hahah
yeah is going into a debate I just comment on how that they just don't rate it low on the oth spot they do it on the brucas spot i also said i wouldn't watch a leyton video but i would never rate it low even though i don't like them it is just rude when you put in the time and effort.
its true tho when i add videos if they get rated low im like awww that sucks espech if i make my own video
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kuhriissten said…
yeah exactly. i just think that LP fans are jealous of BL so they have to somehow make it seem like BL sucks. so rating BL content low is the best thing they can think of haha
I mean if it is a good video you should rate it high you don't see me rating a Leyton video low because i don't like them. I think it is a little rude to rate someone stuff low if you don't watch it.
yeah. and it takes effort to find a video now a days! and plus it takes days to make ONE video. i don't get why that girl said she would rate BL videos low because she doesn't like them...
i know like its practically inpossible to find vids for the bl spot now
I wonder how they would like it if we went the leyton spot or even on the oth spot and rated Leyton videos low.
i jus wouldnt do that tho i woudl never go on the l;eyton spot
wel i was jus rating the videos and i got to the ones i added last nite and there rated like 4 so looks like people have been here or one of you guys hate me :P
nope, there DEF has to be LP fans here...just like on that one pick! great...i hate when they come here and try to mess up the spot.
and btw im rating all yours 5's now lol
its ok hun theyve done it to janni aswel
hahhh and you know whats crazy, how LP has like 3861 videos and BL has 5178... i mean that speaks for itself! LOL

ANYWAYS!! i hafta go freaking do community service now ): not funnnnn. later my loves!
awww bless ya lol have funn !!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
OK...I'm about to watch this vid Abs sent me. She claims it will humble me to Leyton. I'm scared. Not that I'll actually begin to see their chemistry though bc I know its non existent. If it has any I, sure itd be from S1 debacles.
oooo send me the link afterwards i wanna see it
guys i have a question I just did this pick on here do you think it will be a good idea to add it to the oth spot here is the link check it out.

link
link

I can’t stand Peyton sometimes! I know that she didn’t know what she was saying when she said it, but I started to love Lindsey in this episode. She stuck up for the man she loved, and their love, and Peyton, who can never seem to wrap her self in the idea that other people besides her have experienced heartache and sadness once again shows her true colors. She took it way to far…

And here is the link that Abs sent me.
link

I’ll admit I wasn’t ready for what Mark had to say. IMO he’s a blithering idiot, and he can not see past his original plan that Leyton are SOULMATES. Note to Mark: It takes more than a connection of the mind, and a beautiful story of boy meets girl that he had crush on for years to be romantic soulmates! Mark’s idea for OTH sickens me with this pre-concieved notion of what soulmates and how fate and destiny works. There was no unexpected love story with Leyton, like there was with Naley or Brucas or Jeyton. And more importantly, Leyton have not grown as a result of their union. Peyton grew bc of Jake, Lucas bc of a lot of things, but more Brooke than Peyton (if Peyton taught him anything it was bad timing and BULLSHIT) Nathan grew bc he was lost, and Haley grew bc she found Nathan. I HATE MARK RIGHT NOW!

Lastly, I got a dedicated fan medal for the Brucas spot, atleast I think I did, lol!
link

Check this out!
OMG I hate Mark! What an arrogant bast*rd.

Mark please stop with the Leyton are soulmates comments. It didnt work when everyone on the show was shoving LP down our throats and its not going to work when you say it.
Take a hint Mark NOBODY likes Leyton and youre original plan sucked and still sucks!

Get it right! if Leyton were meant to be from the pilot then YOU DEFINITELY SCREWED UP by making season 1, 2 and 3. What were you thinking those 3 seasons. And that comment "I'll be seeing ya" doesnt mean anything especially after watching seasons 2 and 3.

Mark aggrevates me to no limit! he's a dumbass!!!!

oh I see you guys say the video I gotta tell just because he says they are soul mates and it has been their since the pilot doesn't mean anything has been decided he just said they are soul mates and he was talking about the choice. Well I say this another site let just say those LPers over their were taking it to far and felt like smacking them not on here it is another site.
I just can't stand Mark at this point. Not only is he a complete dweeb, yes dweeb, I think that word fits him perfectly, but he just refuses to admit that HE WAS WRONG! Leyton chemistry vs. Brucas chemistry says it all. And the thing that annoys me the most is that we are all supposed to accept this endearing idea of soulmates, when IMO it was based off a childish crush and a girl who thinks everyone (except Lucas) always leaves. Even Lucas proves to leave after the dumb ass proposed! Ugh...I hate the idea of Leyton as romantic soulmates, and I really really really thought that Mark accepted their "platonic soulmates" as evidenced by S2-S3, until the fucking confession. I hate this Leyton=TrueLoveAlways BS, the IDEA overshadows their real love story...I really thought we were moving past this stupid idea, and then Mark and Lucas decide to propose again! AHHHH for peets sake they are 22! Maybe younger at heart, judging by their jumping on the bed cheesefest scene in 6.02. Damn Mark Damn him! He will not surender to reality. I would bet, judging by Marks looks and presence that he has little love experience to go by....just my opinion. BOO ON YOU MARK!
I cant even begin to explain the hate I have for Mark right now!

every time I have a little bit of hope for Brucas he goes and says soemthing like this....uuggghh what annoys me the most is that he knows that Brucas has more chemistry, more fans
and that Leyton just doesnt work! He knows it if he didnt then he wouldnt be saying the same things over and over again and he wouldnt change the whole the dynamics of the show just to prove that Pucas is meant to be.

Mark's like a kid who is still crying for the popsicle that fell on the ground. Pucas being the popsicle that fell on the ground
He ruined Pucas in S1 and he still wants to go through with his shit of plan.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 1treehillfan said…
hey everyone :)
I have no idea what everyone is talking about, but I have a feeling I'll be in on the convo soon!
i believe the topic is about Mark and some not so nice things
Love the kid/popsicle analogy!lol but I think he ruined LP after S2. IMO if he wouldn't have gone in the Brucas direction a 2nd time LP could have recovered, mainly bc the chemistry wouldn't be entirely under scrutiny, or the idea that Lucas was in denial, bc I just CANT be convinced of this CRAP that was factualized only by a fucking book, Lucas's reaction in the state championship game beg to differ on this clarity. Mark is a complete idiot, I don't understand how he can continue to give hope to Brucas, unintentionally, and shove LP down our throats and still believe in his original plan. I mean it goes to show that in actuality the real soulmates were Brucas, just like Naley. It took a chance meeting, all bc of basketball and well his crush on Peyton for them to meet. But when the bliss and fantasy of Peyton/Leyton diminished as he became just friends with both, it was BROOKE, NOT PEYTON, that he couldn't imagine living without! UGH....I don't know how more obvious they can be. If the fact that Lucas keeps coming to Peyton, like a fucking idiot I might add, as this knight in shining armor is supposed to mean that they have connection, why why why? Makes no damn sense. They are two people who NEED each other when there is NO ONE else. When Lucas and Peyton have other people they are fine, HAPPY. But, even more so, the fact remains that both have serious issues of abandonment. I don't think their union fixes this. Its a cyclic effect, and I stand by my feeling that Leyton are not meant to be as man and wife, life partners, they do not complete each other, they compete for each others love, and eventually...one of 2 things will happen. 1. They will smother each other, and that will cause them to stray, or 2. One will require more than the other can give, bc well needy people have a problem giving because they are too busy needing! Fuck Mark for not seeing this tragic love he has portrayed. I am 23, and I know I won't fall for this type of ideal of love, but I feel bad for the people that are watching this and think that this type of love is epic, real, and most importantly not destructive. Poor souls.
1treehillfan, read my comment I wrote an hour ago, about the link Abs sent me, watch it, and you will understand...and I'm betting join!lol
P.S. Lucas should have become a firefighter instead of a writer! That way he could save people all the time and that would fill that void in his life. And also, I think its funny how Lucas is always rescuing Peyton, but Peyton has nothing to offer in return? I mean with Brucas, they promised to rescue each other.
And...in the promo for next weeks epi, Peyton comes to Brooke bc Lucas is a mess, and she thought she would want to know. Why bc obviously Peyton has ZERO ability to help anyone else but herself in serious hardships.
I think I'm going to cry...
Mark is such an idiot...
I mean- come on!
Team Brooke has more fans then team Peyton!!!
He's so delusional!
He just can't see past the pilot.
So what if the world was DESIGNED for leyton?
Maybe he should not be so predictable!
Agreed. I loved the world of OTH, but if I have to succumb to the reality that it was only a alternative universe that everything and anything relates back to Leyton, no I will not. I mean, was S2 S3 S5 not OTH? I don't understand. Hes an idiot, plain and simple, a toddler, stubborn and blind to the real world. If I had known that OTH would be bound to the pilot in the beginning I would have never watched. But in the pilot, did anyone see the Naley, or the Lathan friendship NO. And Brooke wasn't even in the pilot. Once she entered the picture OTH was changed, and so was Lucas!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I completely agree.
Why must the pilot be the thing that creates the world of oth today?
In the pilot, one of the best television relationships wasn't born yet- but does that mean they weren't meant to be together Because Mark stupidly forgot to mention them? They didn't even exist in each others world at that time but that doesn't seem to bother Mark when saying that they are "always and forever" and "meant to be", so why is brucas a different story? Lucas once said that the difference between his relationship with Peyton and with Brooke was that he LOVED brooke. So, what does that mean?That everything he said in seasons 2 and 3 was a lie?
That because the pilot and the leyton relationship is what the oth world surrounds on- does that mean we pretend like the brucas relationship never existed? That it was just a big lie?Something to enjoy for a little while, but the whole time we were living a lie? Because I refuse to believe that. I refuse to believe that One Tree Hill surrounds around Peyton and Lucas. The individual characters are each so independant and beautiful in there own way, and I can not accept that they were only created to be in leyton's world. I won't believe it. I won't.
Brucas was like the pregnancy relationship, and leyton was already a new born. So what if leyton was born in the pilot and they loved each other then? Brucas just took more time to find each other, that doesn't mean what they had wasn't just as special as what leyton had. It was like a pregnancy- they weren't born yet but does that mean that the baby in a womb isn't just as real as one who is drinking milk, living, breathing in the real world? It's a crappy metaphor, but it's the truth. Just because brucas was a belated relationship from that crappy pilot, does NOT mean that leyton is meant to be. It' doesn't.
oh you guys this a post from oth forums that you guys are gonna get a kick out of.

Ok, first of all, i would just like to clarify that I would never post this if there was no "war zone" section, and i don't mean to personally insult any BLers in particular. This is just debate people! Plus, i actually do respect that BL were once a significant relationship, and i enjoyed them for what they were, they had some great moments Smiley

That said, here's where you all start to hate me...Tongue

Basically, i just don't understand how some BLers can still say things like "I'm more sure than ever that BL will be end-game," when all evidence points to the contrary. I really feel like some of the points BLers are making these days to bolster their faith - such as saying that Brooke is the 'queen of hearts' because Lucas gave her roses in the dream, or rather she picked them for herself - are just clutching at straws. Objectively speaking, i don't see how they are enough to maintain faith in the Brucas romantic relationship.

Lucas clearly doesn't want Brooke, otherwise he would have called her in 601. Brooke clearly doesn't want Lucas - there are too many examples to name of times when it has been made obvious that she supports LP and thinks they are "meant to be." I know some BLers will say that all that is just a cover, but come on, let's be realistic, we all know OTH is just not that subtle! The story in season 5/6 has been very much "Brooke supports Lucas and Peyton wholeheartedly." If they had been deliberately trying to advance the idea that Brooke was secretly in love with Lucas, it would have been a lot more obvious - i'm talking long pensive stares after she's just told Peyton to go get Lucas, followed by the inevitable confession. That didn't happen. It is totally understandable, because BLers are so dedicated, but i honestly believe they are seeing things that just aren't there.

Similarly, i think there is a lot of wishful thinking going on - i.e "Mark just wants it to be a really big surprise when BL get together in the finale." That is of course a possibility, but not a likely one, and so perhaps BLers are just setting themselves up for more disappointment.

So, i don't know, sometimes i just wonder if it wouldn't be easier for BL fans to just let it go. Appreciate the fact that BL were once in love and had a very important relationship, and now have a wonderful friendship, but at the same time, accept the fact that it really does not look like their romantic relationship will be rekindled.

here is the link to find out what i put in response to this my name their is Dcfreak_2002

link
That girl was so passive ogressive... and so wrong.
Your comment was so awesome though, dermy!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
ok thanks well when ever this came out they were gloating and lets say it got heated.
^^ Oooh.
I think I should join this website!!
I love heated debate.
I love WINNING a heated debate!
yes you should

here is the link we can always use more bler debaters in the war zone

link
I simply don't understand many LPers when they expect us to give up our love for BL. I mean for one, it is completely hypocritical for them to think we should when they obviously didn't during the glorious seasons of dormant LPness; S2, S3. And on that note, BL were far from over in S4. And S5, atleast the BL I saw still had the longing stares and the AMAZING HUGS, and the great friendship that is the foundation of a true romantic relationship. I will go down with the BL ship for sure. I will admit that my faith in a non-Leyton end game is stronger than a BL endgame at this point. But this person who posted that is just crazy. I hate that LPers think that the whole QofH's theory is based on the color red, or the roses. It's NOT! It's more based on the fact that Brooke embodies the characteristics of the Q of Hearts MORE THAN PEYTON. But he chooses this card in his dream. And to me, that is more important. Its a dream. In reality, Gus tells him that you can't choose who you love...yet he chose Peyton. Poor writing on the writers parts, maybe. Or maybe its just their way of dragging us along, I dunno. What I do know...is that I believe that Brooke and Lucas redefined fate and destiny in S2 S3, and I truly can not accept Leyton as it has been portrayed as TLA. And lastly, if i could describe Peyton in a million words, Willy-- as Gus explained women that are smarter than men are Willy, would not be one of them, NOT ONE. However, with Brooke, I honestly, would say Willy could be top 10 words to describe her. And the acknowledgment that Lucas gives Gus, as he sorta smiles almost thinking about that comment, and shaking his head in agreement, I want to believe Lucas instinctivly thought of Brooke... What upsets me even more though is that even when all this points to Brooke...Mark goes and apparently has Lucas call Peyton willy on the airplane? I mean for real, I just think Mark has a sick obsession with Peyton, or Hilary. I dunno, but its seems to me the only person thats "reaching" is Mark, with his faulting idea of epic love.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Okay tera I just joined... umm what do i do now?
my name is "mariellapumpkinsoup"
you should do a introduction thread in spill it and go over to war zone and sent me a message any time you have a question