Brucas Brucas tagahanga Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 47051-47100 of 116057

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Janni said…
mine! xD
EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0
 EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dermer4ever said…
hey Janni
Hey Terra<3
What's up hun?
nothing much just finished reading Hil's new interview
anything about oth ?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas livelovelaugh said…
hey
their it is

Did you hear? After six years of angst, heartache, and more angst, Hilarie Burton will make her final appearance as Lucas-lovin' music mogul Peyton Sawyer on Monday's season finale of One Tree Hill. (Her leading man, Chad Michael Murray, will bid farewell in the same episode.) On the eve of her swan song, the onetime TRL hostes is setting the record straight about the reason behind her departure, the "hurtful" rumors that precipitated it, and a certain video that left many of her fans going, "Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Ms. Hilarie?"

There are a lot of rumors flying about why you're leaving. What's the truth?
HILARIE BURTON: There really wasn't a lot of turmoil. It was a fabulous six-year run, which is how long my contract was for, and I feel really lucky to have been a part of the show. So when I hear that there's turmoil or negotiations based on money it kind of hurts my feelings, because it's not what's been going on at all. I think my fan base in particular knows that money isn't necessarily a big motivator for me, that's why I work in the world of independent film.

How long have you known that you were leaving?
BURTON: I've known for a little while. For me, it was definitely an emotional decision. And a professional decision as well. I got really, really lucky. One Tree Hill was my very first television audition; it was a fairytale. I feel really lucky to have that level of success right out of the gate.

Just so I'm clear, it was your decision to leave, not the other way around?
BURTON: I think everyone was kind of agreeable about the situation. There were a lot of really wonderful conversations. It wasn't a rash decision; a lot of thought, emotion, and kindness was put into it. I would hope that that's the story that gets out -- that it was a bunch of adults being good to each other and being kind about the decision-making process.

Did The Powers That Be make a concerted effort to get you to re-sign?
BURTON: The conversations that they had with me were very compassionate and very sweet. They told me that they valued me, and that meant a lot. And they also wanted me to be happy and challenged and excited. There was some confusion for a little bit as to what was going on, but I think everybody's in a good place now.

Talk to me about the video message you made for your fans back in February. It seemed like you were maybe saying good-bye. What point were you trying to get across?
BURTON: The purpose of that video was to dispel the rumors that were being circulated. I was on your end of it for a very long time when I worked at MTV, and I understand how the rumor mill works. Everybody wants a sensational story. People even back then were blaming it on money, and [on me] being high maintenance… Those rumors were really hurtful. Of anybody on the show, I was the one who was very excited about doing all the extracurricular stuff -- the mall tours, the radio tours, going to the upfronts… I loved my involvement with this show, and I really just wanted my fan base to know that I wasn't turning my nose up at this wonderful opportunity I've had for the last six years. There's an ugly trend where actors think they've surpassed the show that made them or the film that made them and badmouth it. I will never say a bad word about One Tree Hill. The entire shape of my world changed because of that show, so I'll always be very affectionate toward it.

Have you spoken to Chad recently?
BURTON: I was in L.A. last week and we talked. Chad and I are good friends. I won't speak for him, but it was not a rash decision on either of our parts. He's very compassionate toward the show and the fans. It's not an easy decision, but we've got to be grown-ups sometimes. [CMM's rep declined my interview request, saying, "Chad is no longer on the show and has no comment regarding the new season."]

What was your last day on the set like?
BURTON: We wrapped together. We were the last two in the last scene, and we opened up a tab across the street for our crew to say thank you and cried a bunch.

Lucas and Peyton don't really get an official sendoff next week. Is that disappointing?
BURTON: It's like when you leave for college but you know your parents still have your bedroom set up. You never know if you're going to have to come home... I got really lucky with my character; I got a full-circle story. It was, "Lucas and Peyton: Are they going to be together? Are they not going to be together?" And as we saw in this week's episode, my character got everything she ever wanted.

Might you make the occasional guest appearance?
BURTON: Never say never. They didn't kill us. There's nothing vengeful about it, and I think that's because as much as we love them, they love us back.

What are you going to do now?
BURTON: One Tree Hill was a great learning opportunity for me, and I'm excited to go and apply that elsewhere and see where I end up. I'm hoping the fans support whatever my next endeavor is. I'm actually curious what they want me to do... On the blog that I have for my production company, we're producing a web series that we're going to start shooting on Memorial Day. We've also got a television show that we're turning into a graphic novel, and we've got a film we're raising money for. I'm busy. And I'm keeping my business down in North Carolina. I'm still going to be in the neighborhood; it'll just be in a different capacity.

Last question, and it's a biggie: What happens to Peyton's record company?
BURTON: Who knows? Maybe she'll take it with her. I get to be a fan of the show now, which is cool. I get to sit back and be a fan. I'm personally very excited to see where it goes. I understand they're introducing some new characters... I have no doubt they will come up with something to reinvent the show yet again
it's going to be a whole another show when they leave =/
yep they are bringing in three new characters maybe this is what the show needs
hmmm lol
Hey Dawn<3

Well i dont like that they are bringing in new people, i like the core 5, and just by bringing in new people this again turns into another show
i think its gonna die lol
same here, it just ruins the meaning of one tree hill
i think next season will be the last the only one i care about is Quinn and with Peyton gone maybe that will be the end of Mia
All i care about are naley & brooke
same here but i meant for new characters for me it is Naley Brooke and Julian the others can leave to bad Jamie won't go with lp
and Julian;D
i dont care about quinn she sounds boring just like naley
lol!
I know all of them souns like Mia and Co! i want oth core five! even though it uncluded leyton xD
Am i the only that acutally liked the last episde (besides the lp part), i thought that it was funny! and i laugh at the stuff everytime
Janni it was a good episode and they was not that much lp
I know! It was more brucas, and lucas worrying baout brooke<3
i loved the episode
it was definetely one of the better ones of this season
i know i loved that and then Julian had to bring that slut Missy
EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0
When missy and julian talk about Nick being on Dancong stars, and she says that it was his brother and then Julian syas then it was Laguna beach or smt.. and Chase says "That was another tool" xD
LOL!
i loved that line so glad he could make fun of himself and the missy and nick thing was just pointless my fav was julian and victoria
my fav was Brooke. She was old brooke again!
i know the whore took my mine classic and the asking if she is prettier than me
I know! "Hotter than the skanky Brooke-alike.right? RIGHT!?
LMFAO!!

of course you are i was mad a Julian when he did that but at the end i fell for him even more
I know! He is just adorable!<33
i loved when mouth asks Lucas if he is hiding from peyton, and lucas is "from Brooke. I invoted Julian to the wedding, and he brought a DATE!" xD
big smile
smooth move Luke
heart
LOL! i LOVED Lucas caring for Brooke! It just made my inner Brucas LOVE raise again
where has that Luke been all season she is your friend you jackass.
i know! I'll seriously be happy if we had gotten atleast the brucas we got last episode this season
well i heard their are two scenes with them in the finale but no goodbyes with the ending we are getting
two scenes, without ending, that is pretty good. considering the fact that we haven't gotten any scenes with them this seaoson

did you notice that karen didn't 'bother' to come to the wedding! She couldn't care less! xD
I know but some of it i think is they have to pay Moria money to guest star but she is going to be in the finale along with Whitey
awww whitey i love that man
yes and it is a whitey and dan scene that should be so good those were classic scenes.
DAn & Whitey<33
"Damn your sperm DAn!" xD
i loved dan and whitey to we find out wat happened to dan coz paul isnt coming back next season
pauls isn't back?

are they gonna kill dan,i heard that his condition had gotten worese.

Dawn finally dies, after all these years of surviving, this is definetely not gonna be the same oth anymore
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Chlarkfan said…
Heyy! =]
Dawn :O:O:O
hey hun