Charlie Sheen Charlie Sheen will watch his fake funeral in 'Two and A Half Men' sitcom

nakrul posted on Aug 08, 2011 at 12:24PM
Charlie Sheen has heard of his own funeral on "Two and a Half Men" and his response was positive about watching the episode. The actor, who played Charlie Harper on the sitcom, will be celebrating the event and also watch the premiere episode at his home.

"I will be watching my fake funeral, attended by my fake ex-girlfriends, from my very, very real movie theater, with my very real hotties in tow," he told TMZ. CBS is yet to confirm a death but has built a funeral set featuring Charlie's famous bowling shirt.

The audience who attended the taping on Friday, August 5 only saw bits and pieces of the funeral scene because the producers want to keep Charlie's cause of death a secret. They only heard that Charlie was involved in an "accident".

link

Charlie Sheen has heard of his own funeral on "Two and a Half Men" and his response was positive abou

Charlie Sheen 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas izzybell said…
I really can't wait to see this episode, going to be interresting to see how this show works without him and Aston Kutcher in his place.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vox_nihili said…
Is this the one that he'll be attending on September 18, 2011? I read on a website that theres going to be a funeral service held for Charlie sheen.

link
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ShelbyOConnor said…
tongue
lol I want to make it up for thatits not too too far from me so i probably will! i heart charlie and really really really want to see him!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas patriceia said…
Two and a half man is one of my favorite tv shows so far and am waiting to watch the funeral episode of charlie but i am not sure that when this will be on air,Does any one have the relevant info about its telecast?

link