nalugod why did people HATE prue??????????

halliwellsis1 posted on Sep 28, 2009 at 11:07PM
why did people hate prue she was so cool and diddent have like any fans check my other forum and see that so manny people hated her and that was because of the chacter thar was why she quit , she could not take the pressure people started not liking the person she started a big fight and got kicked off check and comment my forum to see more on the subject.
 why did people hate prue she was so cool and diddent have like any fans check my other pagtitip. and see

nalugod 15 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas natulle said…
I liked her (; I mean she was the strict sister but she still had some fun moments and I like her (; And it's like Piper kind of took her role with being as strict but people like her (I do too(: ). I don't see the problem people could have with Prue...
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dermer4ever said…
ok i will tell you why i never liked Prue i admit she was fun and all but she always bugged me i hated how judgmental she was towards phoebe and how bitchy she was to her most of the time and she never treated her right imo i know she the older sister but you are sisters you shouldn't act like that towards them at all.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas samjhart said…
smile
Life made her tough and bitchy I would say. Whilst Phoebe and even to some extent Piper got to live in their own bubbles she had to be the practical and level headed one making her into a mother type figure when she started working and eduacte to help fianancially. I think the thing about Prue is she never was laid back until the Witch thing came along. She felt solely responsible and at times bogged down by trying to make sure that her sisters didn't feel their mum's absence so acutely. Its really quite sad but people misunderstand Prue - she was doing it help her family and in the end she kinda pushed them away afraid if she let them come to close they'll leave. With the Charmed thing she learnt to share responsibility, be less goading with Phoebe and be more like a sister. It became a team effort. I think she was jus brought with the idea of 'eat or be eaten' that's why she's probably the best Charmed One
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas halliwellsis1 said…
thank you all for your responses!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
big smile
dermer4ever,the way u put how she is bitchy i get it but one of the reasons well actually the main reason she quit and got fired is because she couldent take the pressure of being known as the bitchy one! and that was mostly phoebes fault because she was the co-producer.but phoebe is one of my fav. chacters
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas charmedgirl97 said…
what i love her and piper but hate phobe and paige they are bitches and piper and prue are goddesess
charmedgirl97 i get it but i think thats a little harsh i think the reason why paige and phoebe were bitches but thet bolth got to be in the spot light and got to be the center of attention , the youngrst, and rember it too and all that time prue and piper were stuck being the older sisters. that is a big reason to be a bitch not a right and just one but still a reason!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HaleyDewit said…
worried
I don't hate anyone of them. I just think Prue is kind of boring. DON'T SHOOT ME!
 I don't hate anyone of them. I just think Prue is kind of boring. DON'T SHOOT ME!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mimialliwell said…
smile
lol i didnt hate prue but i didnt love her either she could be really bossy and annoying at timed but others she was soooooo sweet i was really sad to see her go but i also dont think the show would have lasted if she stayed they needed the change to spice things up again. i still kind of wish they would have her come back in an ep or two like they do with grams but they havent with i think is really sad. R.I.P Prue

xx M Alliwell
 lol i didnt hate prue but i didnt pag-ibig her either she could be really bossy and annoying at timed but
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas littlerussian47 said…
heart
When I saw this topic, I was like, "EXACTLY!!!" I love Prue because she's a great sister and I can relate a lot to her. She was right to kind of pick on Phoebe because everyone knows that she messes up a lot. Also, she's really protective of the people close to her and I really like that about her. She's strong and fearless.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas littlerussian47 said…
oh, and also, I think that since she acts like a mother to her sisters, she "nags" them about stuff just like a mother would. I think most people would dislike their mothers for that even if it was for their own good. I think it's the same thing here.
big smile
Everyone.....I know it has been awhile... Buti love all ur responses and I am so gladi have an awesome army of charmed fans on my side about this... ! I totally love you guys! Charmed army for ever! Stay true and blessed be
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas devian-mcdowell said…
I hated Prue because she was so extra about everything! She wasn't only bossy, but she always felt like she's the one that didn't need to abide by any rules. I felt she thought that everything was about her. Not to mention she was a dang crybaby!!! About everything! I cannot stand the typical way she flirts with men, and lord have mercy I know y'all see the type of crap she used to wear to work at bucklands!!! She is just too much for me to like. I think it made it worse when I found out the real reasons she was killed off of the show was because she refused to get along with anyone else on the show. If you look back on a few episodes you may be able to recognize the tension between the three!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jkirby2010 said…
I liked Prue for the most part but she was never my favorite sister I always liked Piper the best becuase I think that I can relate to her the best. I am a middle child myself. Prue the character wasn't bad but the actress who played her has a history of starting drama's on set and being very difficult to work with.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Makeupdiva said…
I just started watching Charmed, so I'm on the first season. I know I'm a little late. Anyways, I don't get why people don't like her. I think Prue is a great sister, she cares about her sisters and is protective and would do anything for them really. Though to be honest, I didn't like how she treated Andy before they broke up because she kept making excuses to him when she was supposed to meet up with him and she did escape after they had sex and he had fallen asleep. But besides that, I really liked her.