Cheryl Cole Meet Cheryl . . . .

BethannnK posted on Oct 04, 2009 at 06:32PM
Does anyone know of a competition i could enter where the prize is to meet Cheryl Or summat.
Shes my Role model and im the biggest fan possible.
I love her Loadss x

Love her #1 Fan

P.s i had to put this as a forum cuz i dnt no how to ask it as a question if any1 could tell me that id b relii grateful:)

Cheryl Cole 11 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lizziebee116 said…
big smile
Sorry luvv. I cant help you there. But I have the same dream as you. I rele wanna meet her and get her autograph! xx
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cherylfan1 said…
same here she is my 1 true idol i wish i couyld meet her and spend some time with her so if u do fiind ou then let me know
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lizziebee116 said…
big smile
Same, let me know!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jeeves08 said…
She is my absolute idol and i think im in love!!!!!
i really want to meet her, my dream is to be her best friend!! i would love that soo much
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Byronrawlings said…
Hey peeps, I love Cheryls new song!!!! I actually found out where the cool military jacket is from which all the dancers are wearing with cheryl on xfactor, they are from link

Thought it would be good to let you guys know!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas colezybabey said…
big smile
sameee i sooooo agreeee :'( sorri i dnt know where but she my total idol 2 !!!!
evva since i was young i have loved her i grew up with her
IM HER NUMBER 1 FAN!!!!!
EVERYONE SHOULD LUV HER !!!!
SHES A LEGEND !!!! Xx
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas iluvcherylcole said…
cool
Samee as you guys she is my idol too eva since i was younge i have loved her and been her number ONE FAN POSSIBLE IN THE WORLD I JUST WANT TO MEET HER SOOOOO MUCH XXX MY DREAM IS TO BECOME JUST LIKE HER SO I CAN MEET HER
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas colezybabey said…
heart
NOPEEEE XX SORRI I AM DEFINATELY HER NUMBER 1 FANN POSSIBLE XX
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LUV U CHEZZAR XXX I WISH SHE COULD SEE THIS XXX
[ I SWEAR I AM HER SECRET TWIN ] XX
ALWAYS LUVVIN U NO MATTER WOT XXXX
CHEZZER FAN 4 EVEERRR AND ALWAYYSSS XX
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas leighkeith said…
big smile
cheryl cole is awesome. i am her number 1 fan ive got 2 of her albums, 15 posters, 4 girls aloud albums, 3 books, a clock, a calender and her name in big wooden letters on my bedroom wall. i lllllllllllooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeee­eee­e you chezza xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CherylColeBaby said…
laugh
Heyloo girls. I have some tickets to a cheryl cole thing and after you get to spend the day with her . None of my mates like cheryl as much ask do. And I saw this forum and wondered if any of u want to come with me. Email me on sharsharzxx@hotmail.com
Thank yo u, reply in at least 24 hours or the tickets will be gone. x
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas -x-Lou-Lou-x- said…
heart
i nearly met cheryl!
at the girls aloud tour, i had a gr8 time so after it finsihed i w8ed 4 about a hour then i saw sum hair cuming out of the stage at the side, 4 sum reasoni shouted 'CHERYL' then i ran up 2 the stage n i shouted oh my god woz tht cheryl then the seruity man said sorry u have 2 go home now,. so all the way home i was thinking woz tht cheryl? i really hope it woz
love u cheryl>3 my idol xxx♥ ♥