Cheryl Cole I pag-ibig CHERYL COLE, WHO ELSE DOES??

jeeves08 posted on Oct 18, 2009 at 07:56PM
I think Cheryl Cole is the best thing to come from England in a long, long time!!

She is absolutely Gorgeous
She is a genuine person
She is extremely talented

When i watch Cheryl i cant take my eyes off of her, she can dance, sing and she looks amazing on stage.

I also love the way she talks

I really want to meet Cheryl, she is the sort of women i would love to be good friends with.

I LOVE HER!!

Cheryl Cole 5 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas gymjojo1 said…
heart
I love Cheryl too! When she performed 'Fight for this Love' at the x factor the other day, I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her dancing is amazing, she is a sweet, caring and loving person and best of all she is in one of the most successful girl bands in Great Britain!
I love the fact that she came from a small flat and is not a celeberaty who thinks the world of themselves (although if I were her I would be so proud!) link
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas woodina06 said…
smile
I love her too! She is AMAZING at everything!If I met her it would be a dream come true but I would not no what to say to her. I would be starstruck! I go to all the Girls Aloud concerts I can!THEY ARE AMAZING! I really hope Cheryl Cole comes to Liverpool soon! x
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas colezybabey said…
heart
Omg samee i love her shes sooo amazing im her number 1 fan & shes more talented, pretty & amazing then anyone else in the world
SHES GOT IT ALLLL!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas -x-Lou-Lou-x- said…
heart
ME LOVE HER SO MUCH, IM HER BIGGEST FAN EVA!! i nealy met chezza!
at the girls aloud tour i stayed after the tour 4 about a hour then i saw her hair i shouted 'CHERYL' then i ran up 2 the stage then the seruity said u need 2 go home xx
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas -x-Lou-Lou-x- said…
heart
LOVE U CHEZZA
 pag-ibig U CHEZZA