Cillian Murphy Transcendence and Aloft

CillysSunshine posted on Feb 18, 2014 at 02:14PM
I didn't know if you guys knew this but Cillian is gonna be in two new movies, he's going to be in a movie with Johnny Depp called Transcendence and in a movie with Jennifer Connelly (Sarah from The Labyrinth) called Aloft! I am sooo excited!

I've seen two trailers of Transcendence and I really love the concept for it, it looks like it's gonna be one hell of an awesome movie and Cilly looks gorgeous in it as always, I couldn't help but squee like a fangirl when I saw him in the trailers, lol! I am soooo excited to see this movie, I'm not sure when it's supposed to come out, I think I saw somewhere that it was going to be released in April but I could be wrong cause the trailers only say "Coming Soon". I can't freaking wait!!!

I read this on someone's tumblr about "Aloft": "Connelly, Murphy and Laurent all give committed performances that carry them through the script’s more purple passages. All three also get to bare their flesh in rough extra-marital sex scenes."

Oh god, Cillian + Nakedness + Sex scenes = Hotness overload!!! My poor ovaries are not gonna be able to handle it, I am going to be squirming so much in my chair in the theatre!! I almost had a heart attack watching the sex scene from Peaky Blinders, I can't imagine what these sex scenes are gonna do to me in this movie, lol! I'm not sure when it's supposed to be released or if it's going to be released worldwide, I really hope it is cause I plan on being at the movie theatre the first night it's out to go see it, I am extremely excited to see it! Plus I am a huge, huge fan of Jennifer Connelly so I am excited to see another movie with her in it, I've loved her ever since The Labyrinth so I am really stoked to see her in this movie!

I am hoping that this movie will get released worldwide so that I can see it, I would be so mad if they just released it in certain countries and not in the US!! I would be even more mad if they did release it worldwide and my theatre didn't pick it up to show it, I guarantee that my theatre then would get a ear full of pure rage, lol! They did that when "Girl Most Likely" came out, I planned on seeing it the first night it was out cause I am completely in love with Darren Criss and a huge fan of him, when I got to the theatre to get my tickets (I was with my hubby, he loves him as much as me) they said they weren't showing it and I was crushed, I gave them a earful too, I was so mad! So then we went on a journey to try and find a theatre that was showing it and none of the nearby theaters was showing it, we would of had to travel at least 2 hours to a theatre that was showing it so I was really depressed that day :( I am sooo scared that if they do release "Aloft" worldwide that our theatre won't pick it up to show it, oh god they better if they know what's best for them, I'll go all Jackson Rippner on them, hahahaha!

Cillian Murphy 2 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sunshinedany said…
wink
But you can see movies online too. It's true is not the same thing as watching them at the cinema, but at least you get to see them :)
And YES I can't wait to watch those, especially "Aloft" <3
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Marrgarita said…
I saw transcendence in the cinema this month .It was amazing *-* I am waiting for aloft now ;)