Classic Disney Classic pelikula vs. New Disney pelikula

tiz posted on Oct 06, 2007 at 05:51PM
Do you like the new, not so classic Disney movies like Toy Story and Finding Nemo?
last edited on Oct 07, 2007 at 02:24PM

Classic Disney 23 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kateliness2 said…
I do. But I love the older ones more. Maybe its because I grew up on them. Maybe its because I think that they're more classic. Or maybe it's because I'm a helpless romantic and the love stories in the older ones are so sweet, romantic, and amazing ;)

Anyway, the new animated films are fine. The older classics ROCK!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kathiria82 said…
Classic Disney is the best. I love Disney in general but Classic Disney is love. The new Disney movies are just different but still good.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lionsheather said…
THe classic movies have that special something else
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tiz said…
I like the new disney movies, but the classic one's are definatley my fave.. I agree w/ lionsheather, kathiria82, and kateliness2
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas maggiepa said…
i think the classic disneys are the best, my baby is going to be raised watching them all but mostly the classics
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dolphinlover16 said…
Classic Disney is always the best. They have that feel good feeling and the childish innocence that the newer movies just don't have.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Jillywinkles said…
There are a few new ones that I get the hunch they will be the new classics (Toy Story, Finding Nemo, and Ratatouille to name a few), but there are so many other crappy ones that you have to wade through to find the gems.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tessajanuary said…
Ok, so basically I'm agreeing with everyone. I love the classic Disney movies because I grew up with them. They hold a special place in my heart. I would say that with many of the newer disney movies, especially those that are sequels to the classics - ugh! - are not nearly as good. Pixar, to me, is almost a completely different thing. I have liked every movie that they have done, but they are definitely in a different category in my mind.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kateliness2 said…
I agree, tessa.

It's difficult for me to associate Pixar with Disney. Whenever I think Disney, I automatically go with Classics.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas becca85 said…
I love Finding Nemo!! All the Pixar movies are really good.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas disney_prince said…
heart
I love most Pixar films such as: Toy Story, Bugs Life, Toy Story 2, Finding Nemo etc, the rest I don't like the other Pixars as much. BUT I still love Classic Disney a little bit more, hands down DISNEY CLASSIC'S are amazing, can't wait till later on this year when The Princess and the Frog comes out, coming back to good old 2D animated disney magic :D
www.fanpop.com/spots/the-princess-and-the­-fr­og/
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ToastedRabbits said…
The classics are the best. =)
The humor was different back then...
And the stories, I think, were more romantic and classical. ;}
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LisaForde said…
I loved the classics too. They were so romantic and cheesy,plus the songs were brillant. Although I like Enchanted which is a tribute to the disney pricesses but I can't wait till Princess and the Frog and Beauty and the Beast on dvd.
 I loved the classics too. They were so romantic and cheesy,plus the songs were brillant. Although I l
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas s29865 said…
i do like them but i also love the classic ones like Aladdin etc
 i do like them but i also pag-ibig the classic ones like Aladdin etc
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas emisa123 said…
kind of but my favorites are the classics
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jack7441 said…
I like them but classics are the best.I have been watching them since my childhood so they are attached closer to my heart.
Very entertaining Pixar film called 'Presto', featuring a magician and a rabbit. This great film opened for the Disney movie Wall-E.
link
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas r-pattz said…
i like all the classics. they were so cheesy they were amazing
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LisaForde said…
I agree with almost all of you ,plus I always watch them from Aladdin(hilarious movie with Robin William), Pocahuntas( heartwarming and awesome) Beauty and the Beast(Greatest love story ever told) etc. I wish they brought back 2D movies instead of 3D. I will always watch the old ones but Enchanted was great .I mean that movie ade me feel like a kid again lol. Anyway You gotta love disney for all the roamantic stories it does
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 I agree with almost all of you ,plus I always watch them from Aladdin(hilarious movie with Robin Will
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ALetterToElise said…
wink
I have to mention that Disney only distributes Pixar films. I love Pixar (just like everyone above me said, good but not as good as classic.) but Disney by itself has gone down hill. Bolt was okay, Chicken Little was awful, and I've never seen Meet the Robinson's ( but it didn't look good) All I'm saying is Disney is lucky to have a good animation studio like Pixar to keep them looking good until it gets back on its feet.*crosses fingers for Princess and the Frog*
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SangHelion said…
smile
from pixar i only liked ratatouille very much, the others were ok, i really liked bolt too although it wasn't pixar :3
and the wild was awesome, i love that one but madagascar took away all the money bcuz it was released first, i also like madagascar
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas shomill said…
I liked Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, and Dinosaur (LOVE Dinosaur!). Other than that, my favorites were the classics.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sugarcane15 said…
heart
classics please
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas AllegroGiocoso said…
For me, the older the better! Most of my very favorites (seven of my top ten favorite Disney movies), have been around fourty+ years ago!