Comic Books Comic book grafic Novel

axemnas posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 08:18AM
I'm righting a novel its not exactly fanfiction but could fall in that category its my own story with a couple of characters from the marvel universe. Its going to become a comic book series (I'm also making it into a new type of comic for the visually impaired)and well I'm introducing my character. My problem is its starting out between WWI and WWII and well i either need someone to give me ideas for a new character or i need someone to help me figure out a character that was in that time period((preferably in the marvel universe but it doesn't matter)i want to add a character that you would enjoy reading about in it and i did think about Captain America but he comes a little later on the time-line
(I know this would probably work better in answers but its not cooperating tonight so you think you could help me) please help me I'll give a prop to any and all who help me plus in my letter from the author I'll include your user-name in the thank yous
The characters i have from marvel so far are Sabretooth,Wolverine,Deadpool,Wraith,agent Zero,planning on adding a couple from the X-men later
I'll be working on a animated trailer in computer graphics class later and I'll post it instead
 I'm righting a novel its not exactly fanfiction but could fall in that category its my own story with

Comic Books No ang sumagot