Crush what should I do ?!

redcherry posted on Aug 04, 2011 at 10:59AM
I've a crush on a guy ... I love him , i really do , but I've boyfriend cuz he doesn't pay any attention to me ( I mean my crush ) we were friends ... then i do NOT know what happened , now days he doesn't even accept my friend request in Facebook!
You know what's worse ?! my friend is a friend of him ...
My heart is smashed, can u help me ?! what should i do ?
Thx 4 giving time 2 me and reading this text ...
 I've a crush on a guy ... I pag-ibig him , i really do , but I've boyfriend cuz he doesn't pay any atten

Crush 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vanillamoon08 said…
hmmm
Hmm.. honestly if he doesn't pay attention to you, and it almost seems as if he's ignoring you, then I say get rid of him. I was in a situation like this once last year, and it was killing me inside. But, in the end, he wasn't a good guy. Ask yourself, do you want to be with a guy who does this to you? Who doens't pay attention to you and who doesn't see your for the girl you really are? I know I wouldn't want to be with a guy like that!

And I know it seems like you love him, but you have a boyfriend, don't you? Try to pay attention more to him and spend time with him. If you're only with him to make your crush jealous, and you don't really like him, then break up with him. You don't want to go leading anybody on for a guy who doesn't even accept your facebook request!

But I do have a question. When did he start ignoring you? Do you think it could be connected to you and you getting a boyfriend?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas redcherry said…
heart
oh yeah !! u R absolutely right ... i've to get over it !
nop , now days ... i kinda love my BF and i don wanna think about that guy any more !
i don know what happened, we were great friends, i mean jus friends but i think go0d ones , then he didn't even lo0k at me , and he also changed his phone no.
thx a galaxy 4 paying attention 2 me , and my post !!!!!
xxxxxx
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vanillamoon08 said…
big smile
Ooh I'm glad to hear that! (that you love your bf) Yeah, I'm glad that you realize when is the time to move on. That's a quality that a lot of girls don't have. :/
Oh wow. O.o yeah idk what his problem is lol. But yeah guys like that usually are no good. :/
You're welcome! :)))