CSI What has happened to CSI Las Vegas?

justangela posted on May 22, 2009 at 11:22AM
Since Grissom left the storylines have been horrendous. There's no structure to them. Bring Grissom back whatever the cost because losing him is going to lose CSI Las Vegas millions of viewers. Lets start a petition to BRING GRISSOM BACK !!!!!

CSI 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas huddyislove said…
meh
I want Grissom back too... I'm afraid to tell this, but I haven't watched CSI since he left. In fact I did, but only first few episode, then I quit.
And CSI used to be my fave show since I was 7!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas justangela said…
tongue
Grissom made the show. Without him its like watching thunderbirds they are all like puppets. Im not going to watch it anymore either.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas huddyislove said…
tongue
yeah... I know exactly how you feel :P
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas courtney7488 said…
I completely agree with you guys. Grissom was the face of the show. I have not seen every episode this season, but I have seen enough to know that the show is definitely not the same. I really don't have the desire to watch the few episodes that I missed.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cherrystars12 said…
sad
Yeah, I totally agree with everyone.
I used to watch like 4 episodes a day, but now that Grissom is gone...I don't watch any! It's scary.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas griffinsgirl said…
hmmm
i agree, bring Grissom back.

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mcflyx2 said…
meh
i gree to grissom should come back but i do have to say season 10 looks so good i can't wait
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Loky said…
Griss is The One and Only, it doesn't get any better than him. And trying to replace him with Bright Ray aka The Whale? That's just ridiculous! He couldn't find his own head even if he tried! Bring Gil back or put us out of our misery and end this joke.