Dan and Serena Sooo

AnnaK posted on Apr 26, 2008 at 04:05PM
why do you guys love the two of them together?are there any favourite quotes concerning the two of them?or are they not even your favoourite couple?

since there's not much going around here,i thought i would start this one..:-)

dan and serena are just adorable together,and i love how the two of them "change"each other in really good personalities..:-)

Dan and Serena 5 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Shandiii said…
There have been so many times were I have insulted this couple, (I would NEVER do that on this spot though, I think that's disrespectful when people do that), ANYWAYS... I changed my mind about all that. They aren't boring, they're real. Yeah, so they didn't have as much drama as Blair/Nate or Blair/Chuck, but they were together for just about the whole season! That's not boring, it's great! They were a real couple that had real feelings for eachother and it kept them together.

I don't like Serena that much but I think Dan brought out a lot of good inside of her. I really wish she wouldn't have lied to Dan about the whole Georgina thing because it pretty much broke them up. (Even though I am looking forward to Dan/Vanessa)
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mcewen_girl said…
I LOVE them!They are my fav couple on the show..and my 2nd fav couple period!!!They both make each other soooo happy and I am VERRY pissed that they broke-up*sobs* but I have hope for them in S2..they better get back together...I mean I don't expect it to happen immediately but like mid-season or even the end of the season...they just have get back together..or I might die..:'-(
& seriously the thought of Serena/Nate & Dan/Vanessa is enought to make me wanna puke!!
Derena FOREVER &EVER
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Shandiii said…
I definitely have hope for them. Especially after the scene of them dancing in the wedding. Such a beautifully heartbreaking scene! But it shows that they're both still truely in love, they both just need time to heal.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mcewen_girl said…
^^Defo..all they need is time. Even if they get with someone else..truelove ALWAYS prevails in the end!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas AnnaK said…
amen:-)