detektibo conan Detective Conan 30 araw Challenge!

Thern posted on Aug 01, 2013 at 06:39PM
I’m curious on everyone’s favorites in the series and I feel like giving out props randomly, so I figured why not try doing a 30 day challenge.

Rules:
-answer one question every day. Doesn’t matter what day you do them. Also skipping a day or two is okay as long as you come back and continue where you left off.
-Don’t do more than one question a day.
-Also it doesn’t matter if you end up joining in late you are still free to participate in all the days and will still get props.
-I will give out a prop everyday to each person who answers a question.
-Try to give more than a simple answer by explaining why you like who like and so on.
-You don’t need to add pictures to your answer but if you feel like it go right ahead.
-If a question doesn’t make sense just ask and I’ll try to explain it a little better.
-And most of all have fun.

((Also bonus questions may appear which can be done on the days after the 30 questions, that is if I think of any bonus questions))

Day 1: Favorite Character?
Day 2: Least favorite character?
Day 3: Favorite couple?
Day 4: What character are you most like?
Day 5: Manga or anime?
Day 6: Favorite case?
Day 7: Favorite type of case? (e.g. Locked room, Heist, Kidnapping, etc...)
Day 8: Favorite opening?
Day 9: Favorite ending?
Day 10: Favorite detective?
Day 11: Have you seen all the episodes?
Day 12: Do you own any of the merchandise? (if so what?)
Day 13: What introduced you into the series?
Day 14: have you always been a fan or were there times you fell out of liking it?
Day 15: Favorite Detective Conan movie?
Day 16: favorite movie theme?
Day 17: Have you read any other series written by Gosho Aoyama? (e.g. Magic Kaito, yaiba)
Day 18: A Character you would like to see more of?
Day 19: Which do you like watching more? (e.g. episodes, movies, ova’s, live action)
Day 20: How much longer do you think the series will go on?
Day 21: What makes you love this series?
Day 22: Have you made any fan works? (e.g. fan art, fan fics, etc…)
Day 23: What language do you prefer to watch in?
Day 24: Do you wish there was more magic kaito episodes?
Day 25: Do you have detective Conan wallpaper on your computer?
Day 26: Do you have a Detective Conan icon on here, or any other site or instant messenger?
Day 27: If you could be any of the characters for a day who would you be?
Day 28: Have you ever had a dream with any of the characters in it?
Day 29: If you could change one thing about the series what would you change?
Day 30: Your biggest wish for the series?
Bonus 1: What have you have learned from this series?
Bonus 2: how has this series affected your life?
Bonus 3: Have you made a fan character?
Bonus 4: Other Mystery genre anime or games you love?

last edited on Sep 23, 2013 at 03:32PM

detektibo conan 141 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 141

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Thern said…
Day 1 Favorite Character: Kaito Kuroba
Pretty obvious that he's my fave since I always have him as my Icon on here and on my skype. He became my favorite when I first read the Magic Kaito Manga and started to understand him. also I love Magicians. so yeah that's basically what made me fall in love with him.
 araw 1 paborito Character: Kaito Kuroba Pretty obvious that he's my fave since I always have him as
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Saijou_Himitsu said…
Day 1 Favorite Character: Heiji Hattori. It's already obvious since I always speak in a Kansai dialect whenever i speak in Japanese. Ma, shannain ya de. Kare wa ore no AIDORRU yakara na. (Well, it can't be helped. He's my idol after all.)
Day 2 Least favorite character: Tomoko Suzuki
I pretty much like every character except for Tomoko. her personality just makes me so angry. luckily she is just a very minor character who only appears in a few of the cases.
 araw 2 Least paborito character: Tomoko Suzuki I pretty much like every character except for Tomoko.
Day 2 Least Favorite Character: KAITO KID!!! Damn, that son of a thief! I really hate him so badly! I just don't know why I hate the guy but whenever i see him, I usually punch the wall. Because I REALLY HATE that son of a thief! And right now, I'm going to punch the damn wall. GRR!!! Kare wa hountouni DAIKIRAIN YA DE! (I REALLY HATE HIM!) (No offense, Thern.)
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 araw 2 Least paborito Character: KAITO KID!!! Damn, that son of a thief! I really hate him so badly! I
Thern commented…
it's alright we have our own opinions that's what makes this challenge fun. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Day 3 Favorite couple: Kaito X Aoko
as much as I love Shinichi and Ran, I just love Kaito and Aoko together. although I don't know how their relationship is going to work out in the end considering Kaito is Kid and Aoko hates Kid. but I think things will work out because in the Nochalant Lupin short story (the first story Kaito and Aoko ever appeared in) everything worked out.
if things didn't work out then I think Kaito would just be forever alone because I don't see anyone else that would be a perfect match for him.
 araw 3 paborito couple: Kaito X Aoko as much as I pag-ibig Shinichi and Ran, I just pag-ibig Kaito and Aoko
Day 3: Favorite couple (Sorry I'm LATE!!!): NO! No! I want friendship so, I'm aiming for Conan and Hattori!
OK, as I said, I want FRIENDSHIP! Because I don't know which couple do I like better whether it is ShinRan or HeiKazu! That's why, I'm aiming for the friendship, NOT BROMANCE! Dude, that is not awesome! Well, either way, hope you accept this answer, Thern!
 araw 3: paborito couple (Sorry I'm LATE!!!): NO! No! I want friendship so, I'm aiming for Conan and Ha
Thern commented…
yep I'm fine with that. and yeah I pag-ibig their friendship alot too. it's always fun seeing those two solving cases together. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Day 4 What character are you most like: Sonoko Suzuki
I think out of all the characters I'm most like Sonoko for many reasons. I have a similar personality to her although I don't go out of my way to try and attract guys, I do always talk about wanting to be in a relationship, i'm somewhat rich (not quite as rich as her though), I also have an obsession with Kid.
although I'm a lot like Sonoko I also do have a lot of similarities to Kaito Since I have brown hair blue eyes, I like magic tricks, I have a fear of Fish, Ice cream was my faveorite food (until i became allergic to it), I'm an only child like he is.
so I guess I'm like a mixture of both those two.
 araw 4 What character are you most like: Sonoko Suzuki I think out of all the characters I'm most li
Day 4: What Character I'm Most Like: HEIJI HATTORI
(Before I'll explain, Thern, I'm not sure but, you're a girl, aren't you? N-Nothing! I'm just wondering! ^^)
OK...Here are the similarities:
1. Both of us have black hair
2. Both of us have tanned skin (Mine is slightly tanned because I'm a Filipino)
3. Both of us are a true citizen of our cities. (If he's an Osakan, I'm a Batangueño, a citizen of Batangas, Philippines)
4. Both of us used the native accent of our cities. (If he uses Kansai-ben, I use the Batangueño accent. There was one time I said sixty-six as 'sixty-sex'. No need to censored the word because, it's safe. For that is how a Batangueño pronounces the word.)
5. Both of us are quirky, cheerful and hot-blooded.
6. Both us us easily get angry whenever someone makes fun of our accent.
7. When something interesting interests us, we get serious. (If he's on to cases, I'm on to school work, mostly during periodical tests, especially English, Science and Math.)
8. Both of us are smart despite our cheerful personality.
9. Both of us are passionate about our own city.
10. Both of us are skillful in sword-fighting. (If he's on kendo, I'm a little on fencing and kendo.)
And, that's all.
 araw 4: What Character I'm Most Like: HEIJI HATTORI (Before I'll explain, Thern, I'm not sure but, yo
Thern commented…
yeah I'm a girl, i just like to hide my gender a little but don't mind telling people if they ask, and that's pretty cool how much you are like Heiji :D sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Saijou_Himitsu commented…
So epic... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Shin111 commented…
We're the same. I'm also great at English,Science and Math. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Day 5 Manga or anime: Manga
even though the anime has more cases I like the manga better, it seems to go at a much better pace and does not take forever for plot to happen since there is usually always plot happening.
so I usually just read the manga chapters right when they get translated and then when ever I feel like watching something I'll catch up on episodes.
the same goes for Magic Kaito, I prefer the manga over the 12 episodes that were made, mainly because I really like Gosho's older random style ,and because also the anime skipped a lot of the good chapters, and also messed up parts of the ones they did do.
I still love the anime of both DC and MK just not as much as the manga.
 araw 5 Manga or anime: Manga even though the anime has madami cases I like the manga better, it seems t
Day 5 Manga or Anime (Sorry for being late again...): I can't choose...Can I choose BOTH?
Well, I would say both are so awesome despite the fact of some differences, still!
I like the manga because of the artwork, especially during the part when Subaru opened one of his eyes. So epic.
I like anime because sometimes, they add some scenes which are not seen in the manga. Like this screenshot! So, epic!
 araw 5 Manga or Anime (Sorry for being late again...): I can't choose...Can I choose BOTH? Well, I wo
Day 6 Favorite case: the case in episode 521
I have a lot of favorite cases, especially the heist cases but none of those can compete with how much I loved the case in episode 521 the case where the murderer got plastic surgery to look like Shinichi and attempted to kill someone. when I first seen this case I was very surprised.
It was also nice to see Shinichi again it feels like it's been so long since he's been around. (I know he's Conan but still I miss him being himself)
I wish the English dub would get to this episode so I could show it to my friend but i bet the English dub would find a way to ruin it.
 araw 6 paborito case: the case in episode 521 I have a lot of paborito cases, especially the heist
I get your point. First, whenever 'Inner Conan' speaks, it was Jerry Jewell who voices it. And, why won't Conan's English voice actress sound even madami like a boy whenever he uses a deep, adult-like voice like Takayama-san? But hey, I do like Hattori's English voice actor. But, still, HARLEY IS A NAME OF A MOTORCYCLE! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Day 6 Favorite Case: (I forgot the episode but, anyway) The Fuurinkazan Case and the Osakan Samurai and the 100 Gourds Case! (I like these two!)
Well, I really like that episode. especially about the Fuurinkazan rule. So epic! Especially when Heiji starts using the katana and goes bad-ass. So awesome! ^^
I also liked the Osakan Samurai and the 100 Gourds Case (I know, that's not the real title, OK?) I was very surprised at the end. I have never thought that Hattori's Oyaji used Hattori as a bait to lure out the criminal. No wonder Ohtaki-han and Toyama-han are really suspicious during the 'burned umbrella' case. I was even more surprised when all of a sudden, Hattori's Oyaji punched Hattori at the face! Damn, I was angry. Then again, he did that to use Hattori as the bait.
"That goddamn, sly-ass father of mine! If he ever does that to me again, I'm going to put my finger so far in his ears that his teeth'll wince!" I haven't got that screenshot...I just got this, though...
 araw 6 paborito Case: (I forgot the episode but, anyway) The Fuurinkazan Case and the Osakan Samurai a
Day 7 Favorite type of case: Locked room
I love Locked room cases they always seem to be one of the most interesting to figure out. of course I have seen so many lately that they are starting to lose their mysterious feel to them and be fairly obvious. I still love them the most.
Day 7 Favorite Type of Case:...Fine! I'll admit it! I like KID's HEISTS
Despite the fact that I really hate that son of a thief, I found his heists quite interesting, especially during the case where he disguised himself as a blonde-haired maid. I liked Conan's comment there: "You look so nice even if you have to wear such clothes." or something similar. That son of a thief's notices are quite awesome. But, whenever I see that son of a thief smirk like this, I'm pissed off.
 araw 7 paborito Type of Case:...Fine! I'll admit it! I like KID's HEISTS Despite the fact that I real
Thern commented…
for some reason your hate for Kid makes me laugh. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Many people found that quite annoying and usually say, 'Haters gonna hate.' Your're the first person who thought my hatred towards to that son of a thief funny. Still, I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE THAT GODDAMN SLY-ASS PERVERTED ANNOYING IDIOTIC BAKAITO KID!!!! Now, is it just me or I sounded like a girl sa pamamagitan ng saying that? sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Thern commented…
haha yeah that's usally how it is ,but i dunno I just find your hatered comical. and yeah you sounded like a girl on that last part ;) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Heheheh... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Day 8 Favorite opening: Op 5 Truth
There is so many good ones to choose from that it took me awhile to decide which one was my absolute favorite. and this was so early in the series that I almost forgot about it. come to think of it though I have always loved the opening truth both the song and the visual. except ever since I have heard the version of that song sung by Conan I can never hear the song the right way again. The same goes for all two-mix songs though.
((Conan Version of the song in the video below))
Hahah! You did find it! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Day 8 Favorite opening (Sorry for being late...again and AGAIN!): I can't choose...It's a tie between DON'T WANNA LIE, TRUTH and AS THE DEW.
Hope you'll accept that multiple answer. It's just that I really like these three openings.
Don't Wanna Lie (B'Z) because of its chorus and, I don't know. I found the melody quite nostalgic during the chorus part. Whenever I listen to it, I feel somewhat nostalgic.
Truth (Two-Mix) because it was Conan's seiyuu who was singing it. I've tried singing it but, I can't reach that damn high-pitched part.
As the Dew (Garnet Crow) well, it's because of the vocalist's voice. And also, I found the music somewhat interesting, too. I mean like, it sounds so good in the ears. No matter how I listen to it, it's really good.
(I don't have a picture/screenshot of any of these songs. So instead, I'll be posting Conan because he also sang 'Truth'. Find the video of it here! I swear I posted it here.)
 araw 8 paborito opening (Sorry for being late...again and AGAIN!): I can't choose...It's a tie between
Thern commented…
yeah I'm okay with you choosing 3. and Thanks I found the video that you posted. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Day 9 Favorite ending: ed 37 Jugoya Crisis, and ed 38 Tsukiyo no Itazura no Maho
there is a lot of good ending songs but these two stood out the most to me in a good way. the lyrics and music were just awesome. the visual to the songs were alright but i can't think of hardly any of the visuals from the other ending songs. and I guess that is about it, I can't think of another reason to add about my love for the songs.
((would post a screen cap from one of the endings but my computer is screwing up and I have to leave for class))
Day 9 Favorite Ending: It's a tie between OVERTURE, WASUREZAKI and KOIGOKORO KAGAYAKI NAGARA
Overture (??? Hiroshi) because of its lyrics and its chorus. "It's over! Ima nan da yo!" I liked it.
Wasurezaki (Garnet Crow) because of its nostalgic music. I also found the lyrics quite good. And as usual, Garnet Crow's lead vocalist has never disappointed me at all because of her great voice.
Koigokoro Kagayaki Nagara (Naifu) "KOIGOKORO KAGAYAKI NAGARA!" Those very words were my favorite. Because of it's music and I also found the lyrics quite catchy, especially at the second refrain.
(I'll be posting Shinichi because he is found at all endings.)
 araw 9 paborito Ending: It's a tie between OVERTURE, WASUREZAKI and KOIGOKORO KAGAYAKI NAGARA Overtur
Shin111 commented…
My Facebook profile! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Day 10 Favorite detective: Saguru Hakuba
I really like Shinichi and Heiji but I love Hakuba so much more. There is just something about him and his Sherlock Holmes outfit that he wears and his pocket watch that always has the exact time. I also love that he has an interest in a culprits motives and asks them why they did what they did.
I just wish he could be around a little more, and also he's the only one I would want to catch Kid, that is if Kid were to ever be caught.
 araw 10 paborito detective: Saguru Hakuba I really like Shinichi and Heiji but I pag-ibig Hakuba so much
Day 10 Favorite Detective: Who ELSE should I choose? Of course, it has to be the one and only Hattori Heiji himself!
Despite his cheerful, happy-go-lucky-like and hot-blooded personality, he is very smart. He is also very caring to Kudo, another reason why I really liked him. And, whenever he’s in a episode, he is usually the one who brings up the gags and laughs. I don’t know but, this is a hunch but, I think Hattori can be a little bit smarter than Kudo because he was able to deduce and notice that Jodie was actually faking her Japanese accent, despite the fact that he is with the woman once, unlike Kudo who is sometimes with the woman and never noticed that she was faking her Japanese accent. And, as I said, it is a HUNCH.
(Edited this picture in After Focus.)
 araw 10 paborito Detective: Who ELSE should I choose? Of course, it has to be the one and only Hattori
Day 11 Have you seen all the episodes: mostly
I have seen up to at least 694, when as of now up to 706 has aired. so I'm a tiny bit behind. Normally I would be caught up but AO's suck a pain to get through sometimes and there was just way to many in a row that I decide to take a small break. I still keep up with the latest Manga chapters so I haven't missed anything important. though I should get back to watching since there are some episodes with Kid coming up :D
 araw 11 Have you seen all the episodes: mostly I have seen up to at least 694, when as of now up to
Day 11 Have you seen all the episodes: NO!!!
I’m waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to far from the currently aired episode. I’m at around episode 613 probably. It’s just that I don’t have enough time to watch the episodes....TTATT
(Screenshot from Matryoshka by Conan and KID)
 araw 11 Have you seen all the episodes: NO!!! I’m waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to far from the currently
((I'm skipping day 12 just because I have a whole thread dedicated to that question.))

Day 13 What introduced you into the series: My best friend
Several years ago when I went over to my best friends house and he was talking about the Detective Conan anime with his nephew and I really didn't understand what they were talking about all I got was something about a really smart child.
I then saw the manga's in the book store and thought several times about getting them but i got distracted by other series.
it wasn't till I was away from home and living in a college dorm alone and sick with a fever that i decided to try out the series. I instantly became addicted and began to watch tons of episodes in between homework and classes.
My liking for Kaito/ Kid came around that time too but it didn't fully become an obsession until about half a year later.

((I'm skipping araw 12 just because I have a whole thread dedicated to that question.)) araw 13 Wha
((Me too! Me too! I've already posted my answer.))
Day 13 what introduced to you to the series: It's The Astig Authority's Commercial! (Astig Authority = Awesome Authority)
Before I'll get to the point, let me tell you about Astig Authority. Astig Authority is part of the morning shows shown in the Philippine Station/Program: GMA 7. Astig Authority includes chosen Filipino dubbed anime shows. They usually air Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 10:30 am.
I was in Grade 4 during that time. I think it was probably Monday or Tuesday when I saw the commercial. Anyway, I spotted Detective Conan and I was like, "Hmm...Why don't I try watching it?" And so, I did. And, I started liking the series. And I made a research about the characters' Filipino voice actors. I'll tell the details [probably] sooner or later.
 ((Me too! Me too! I've already posted my answer.)) araw 13 what introduced to you to the series: It's
Thern commented…
oh cool, and I like that picture you chose :D sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Day 14 have you always been a fan or were there times you fell out of liking it: I've been a fan for a little over 4 years now, and I have never stopped loving the series since I've started, and have continued to be a huge fan since.
 araw 14 have you always been a tagahanga or were there times you fell out of liking it: I've been a tagahanga for
Day 14 Have you always been a fan or were time you fell out liking it (Sorry for being late again!): I always love Detective Conan for 3 years now. And still, I really really love the series. The series is really really REALLY AWESOME!
 araw 14 Have you always been a tagahanga or were time you fell out liking it (Sorry for being late again!):
Day 15 Favorite Detective Conan movie: Movie 10 Private eyes requiem
I like a lot of the movies especially all the ones where Kid makes an appearance. so it's natural that I would love this movie but It's not all because of him. the client in the case was interesting. Heiji got to work with Conan on the case which is always fun to see those two working together. And Hakuba was in the movie, although it was just Kid in disguise it was still awesome to have him there even if it wasn't really him. So that is pretty much most of the reasons why I love that movie the most.
((would get an actual screen cap but I'm too lazy to. but this wall scroll works just fine.))
 araw 15 paborito Detective Conan movie: Movie 10 Private eyes requiem I like a lot of the pelikula e
Day 15 Favorite Movie: Hmm....I need to choose between 7 and 10...But...I CHOOSE MOVIE 7: Crossroads in the Ancient Capital.
"Marutake ebisu ni oshioike." Listening to Kazuha singing that song was a little bit cute. AND, with the awesome Hattori Heiji there and showing off his great bad-ass motorcycle driving skills. Also, I was little bit worry when Hattori got injured at the head. either way, I really really like this movie. Especially when Hattori found out that Kazuha is his first love. I was like, "...EH!?"
((I think this poster will do...))
 araw 15 paborito Movie: Hmm....I need to choose between 7 and 10...But...I CHOOSE MOVIE 7: Crossroads
Thern commented…
That movie was awesome, it's one of my faveorites :D sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Day 16 favorite movie theme: either One from movie 3, or Time after time from movie 7
I love both of these themes a lot and I can't choose which one i like better. One is a awesome song because it's done by B'z and they are a sweet band. and then Time after time is just amazing. Mai Kuraki does so many great songs.
Day 16 Favorite Movie Theme: 'Always Give My Love' (Countdown to Heaven) and 'Don't Wanna Lie' (I forgot in what movie....)
Always, give my love. Always give my love to you. No matter how many times I listen to it, the chorus was so catchy. Don't Wanna Lie because the one who sang 'Girigiri chop' was so epic! And, I'm 100% sure that Don't Wanna Lie was said to be a movie theme. But, I don't know which movie was it.
Thern commented…
movie 15 quarter of silence is what movie that song is from, and yeah that is a pretty cool song :D sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Day 17: Have you read any other series written by Gosho Aoyama? yeps
I've read Magic Kaito, like I've mention beofore, and also Nonchalant Lupin. I have also read Yaiba, and the all the short stories that were in the manga collection. so I have pretty much read everything except for 3rd base 4th which I plan to read as soon as I can find it.
 araw 17: Have you read any other series written sa pamamagitan ng Gosho Aoyama? yeps I've read Magic Kaito, like I'
Day 17: Have you read any other series written by Gosho Aoyama?
Only one. Only his collection of short stories. First: I don’t wanna read Magic Kaito because a certain person is there and second: I haven’t read the Yaiba series. I’m also planning to read 3rd Base Fourt once I found it. As for now, for heaven’s sake, guess I’ll post Aoko and that guy...(growls)
 araw 17: Have you read any other series written sa pamamagitan ng Gosho Aoyama? Only one. Only his collection of sho
Thern commented…
haha nice picture sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Day 18 A Character you would like to see more of: Saguru Hakuba
Like I said before Hakuba is my favorite Detective so of course I want to see more of him. especially since he's only been in a few episodes. which I don't care if it's a Kid heist episode or anther episode like 479. I just want more of him.

araw 18 A Character you would like to see madami of: Saguru Hakuba Like I sinabi before Hakuba is my fav
Day 19 A Character You Want To See More of: Toichi Kuroba
Despite being not a fan of Magic Kaito and that guy, I am really curious about Toichi Kuroba because I want to know more about him. Also, I want to know more about his death, too. But, all in all, I really really want to see more of Kaito KID I.
 araw 19 A Character You Want To See madami of: Toichi Kuroba Despite being not a tagahanga of Magic Kaito and
Thern commented…
Great answer, I'm surprised I didn't even think of him. but yeah I would pag-ibig to see a flash back episode with him and Yusaku Kudo. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Day 19 Which do you like watching more: the Magic Kaito specials
I would say episodes but those usually get tons of annoying filler episodes that it makes it a pain to watch at times. I really like the Live Action episodes too but the one thing about those Kaito hasn't made an appearance in those (except for a cameo appearance in the 1st movie). so anyway I love the Magic Kaito Specials best because I love seeing the Magic Kaito chapters get animated. although I wish they didn't have Spider since he was just annoying and didn't belong there. I also with they would do more of the chapters especially since they haven't animated my favorite chapters yet.
 araw 19 Which do you like watching more: the Magic Kaito specials I would say episodes but those usu
Day 19 Which Do You Like Watching More: Detective Conan Movies!
I haven't watched the already released and english subbed movies like Movie 15 and 16! I'm out-of-date! I guess I'll have to catch up! Also, I need to watch more Detective Conan episodes!
 araw 19 Which Do You Like Watching More: Detective Conan Movies! I haven't watched the already releas
Thern commented…
haha yeah soon movie 17 will be subbed sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Day 20 How much longer do you think the series will go on: a few more years
I feel like the series is never going to end. but if there was a few more major Black Organization cases I'm sure it could bring the series along to the end.
and even if it doesn't end in a few years from now i feel like it needs to since the cases are starting to be way to easy to figure out.
 araw 20 How much longer do you think the series will go on: a few madami years I feel like the series
Day 20 How much longer do you think the series will go on: for the next millennium. Jut kidding. I mean, because there are tons of episodes and the never-ending confrontations and revelations with the Black Org., probably, Detective Conan will probably go on for a few years. Probably a year or two. But, that depends though about the story plot and flow.
 araw 20 How much longer do you think the series will go on: for the susunod millennium. Jut kidding. I me
Day 21 What makes you love this series :
there is so much that makes me love this series first of all it got me addicted to mysteries and now the only anime I usually watch now are mystery related. another reason is it rekindled my passion for drawing since I began to draw lots of fan art and it wasn't really something I did for other anime. and now that I realized that I love drawing my biggest dream is to someday write a graphic novel.
I also love this series because it made me start wanting to get serious about learning Japanese.
And last but not least there is Kaito. I have always wanted to read or watch some kind of series with a Magician that played a good size role and he has filled that longing.
((below a quick fanart I did of Sera and Conan several years ago))
 araw 21 What makes you pag-ibig this series : there is so much that makes me pag-ibig this series first of a
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Helen_Anggraini said…
Day 21 What makes you love this series:
Well.... Hard to explain what makes I love this series because it is so much
Maybe, first, I like it because I love mystery so much
Second, I very like the cases in this series
Third, I love the story

I think I have many answers for this question but it's hard to say and explain it
Day 21 What makes you love this series:
Iro iro no misterii! (Different mysteries!)
Tsuyoi no sassupensu! (Strong suspense!)
Itsumademo, shinjitsu wa itsumo hitotsu! (Forever and ever, there is always one truth!)
Yes, that’s why I love the series. Because of that, I was able to learn Kansai-ben! I love this series because of the never-ending mysteries, suspense, adventure, confrontations and a lot more!
 araw 21 What makes you pag-ibig this series: Iro iro no misterii! (Different mysteries!) Tsuyoi no sass
Day 22 Have you made any fan works: Yeps
I have done lots of fan works. lots of crazy fanfics that aren't that good because they were just written to pass time. but I have made lots of fan art and I know i have made a few random comics here and there. I want to one day make a bunch of AMV's but I've just been too lazy to get episode clips.
 araw 22 Have you made any tagahanga works: Yeps I have done lots of tagahanga works. lots of crazy fanfics that a
Have you made any fanworks: Hai! Hai! Hai! (Yes! Yes! Yes!)
I made fanfics and fanarts! Because I've got too influenced about the Detective Conan Style, my style looks like that of Aoyama-sensei's! Sample here!
 Have you made any fanworks: Hai! Hai! Hai! (Yes! Yes! Yes!) I made fanfics and fanarts! Because I've
Thern commented…
you draw very well 8D sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Day 23 What language do you prefer to watch in: both English in Japanese
even though the English Dub is terrible I still like to watch it at times with family and friends. I just wish they would dub more episodes so they can see more of the episodes.
I do love to watch in Japanese though and I'm sure just about everyone loves to watch in Japanese.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Helen_Anggraini said…
Day 23 What language do you prefer to watch in:
Both English in Japanese too. But a little terrible happened when I watch it.
I want to watch in Japanese but I don't understand it. :(
My english isn't very good too. So sometimes it's hard for me to understand the film.
Day 23 What language do you prefer to watch?
Japanese. Because the voice actors are so awesome.
Filipino. Robert Brilliantes voice Conan, Yuusaku, Shinichi and Kid so awesome! Not to mention Ely martin's dubbing for Hattori.
Day 24: Do you wish there was more Magic Kaito episodes? (Sorry that I went ahead...) Let’s see, first, I hate that guy, but I really want to know more about his father. So, it’s a YES. I WANT TO SEE A FLASHBACK EPISODE OF KAITO KID I WITH YUUSAKU-SENSEI! But, Detective Conan might also show one but, whatever. And also, since Magic Kaito is also part of the Detective Conan (franchise), I wish them to keep going!
 araw 24: Do you wish there was madami Magic Kaito episodes? (Sorry that I went ahead...) Let’s see, fi
Thern commented…
It's alright that you went ahead, since i sort of disappeared for awhile. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
((sorry I was away everyone. School kept me busy, and when i was not busy I was playing the new pokemon game. ))

Day 24 Do you wish there was more magic kaito episodes: Of course I do
there is still many chapters that I would love to see animated and plus I would love to see some anime original episodes even though they would not be quite as good.
 ((sorry I was away everyone. School kept me busy, and when i was not busy I was playing the new pokem
Day 25 Do you have detective Conan wallpaper on your computer: Yeps
I have about 11 of them that my desktop randomly switches between them every 15 minutes. the picture below shows all of them.
 araw 25 Do you have detective Conan wolpeyper on your computer: Yeps I have about 11 of them that my
Day 25: Do you have Detective Conan wallpaper on you computer?
YES! My brother and I usually use 4 wallpapers. But our current desktop wallpaper is from a different anime...Well anyway, one of them is this!
 araw 25: Do you have Detective Conan wolpeyper on you computer? YES! My brother and I usually use 4