Dexter Season 3

hypersniper posted on Dec 10, 2007 at 11:46PM
The way they ended season 2 made it open to another season, will Dexter continue to live by Harry's Code? or, due to the new info about Harry will he create a new code? Will Dexter propose to Rita (like the book)? Has Dexter even been picked up for another season? (it better be, it's the best show out there)

Dexter 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas nikki1989 said…
I haven't read the books, but I like his relationship with Rita and kinda hope they keep the proposal in there. Even though I'm confused as to how he would manage to sneak away and slice at people if he's married.
Loved the way this season ended, (SPOILERS) except for the death of Doakes even though I knew it had to happen. I loved Doakes, mainly because of the way he said 'mothafucka'...got me every time, haha. But obviously his convos with Dex near the end were key, and I'm thinking since Lila is now gone (woot) there's going to have to be some other character introduced that knows his true self.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hypersniper said…
but it was letting people get too close that nearly got him caught. i don't think he'll make the same mistake again. there is the question of LaGuerta, her loyalty to Doakes may lead her to Dexter
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas nikki1989 said…
Good call! I didn't even think of that, but it makes sense.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hypersniper said…
there are 3, Darkly Dreaming Dexter, Dearly Devoted Dexter, and Dexter in the Dark...just like the titles, the narratives contain alot of good alliteration, and more insight into Dexter's mindset.