Disney Princess Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

Disney Princess 1584 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1584

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SweetPea2007 said…
Jasmine: I find him a little annoying, but he is my friend.....I like to spend very short moments with him though...too much time around him and I want to cut his head off (maniacal laughter and then a straight face) HA!

Mulan, have you thought about having another wedding with your parents there?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas PociandSmith said…
Hm..Not really. I am not the want-to-have-a-brilliant-wedding type of girl.
I actually get bored of these ceremonies, what happened then was happened accidentaly, I do not regret it, though. It was nothing but again? It would be too much and it would lose its magic.

Eric:Vanessa or Ariel is prettier? Ok, you are in love with Ariel but....
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dee389 said…
Eric: Well, if it wasn't for that stupid Vanessa or Ursula. I wouldn't have broken Ariel's heart!

Mulan: How would you describe yourself? An easy-going person or very conservative?
It depends on the situation and what you think it is conservative or easy going.

Ratcliffe: Do you have a love affair?
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DsnyPrincess said…
Do I look like I have a love affair!

Fairy Godmother, do you help other girls like Cinderella or is your purpose to help only Cinderella?
Fairy Godmother: Of course, I do!

To all the Disney Princess: Do you all wear cheongsam sometimes?
DP: ummm...we are not sure what that is...oh wait Tiana looked it up....well I think Mulan has worn one every once in a while...I also think Mulan may have gotten us each one for our Birth-days, but we don't always find a chance to wear them.

Mulan, do you still have a chance to wear pants or do you have to wear dresses now that everyone knows you are a woman? And what do you prefer, pants or dresses?
Well, I prefer pants when there are wars but I prefer dresses. It saws I am femine but still can fight.

Eric: What's your best disney princess and prince friend?
Eric: None in particular, but they are amazing and down-to-earth people. They are like my brothers and sisters to me!

To all the DP: Do you all like Synchronised Swimming?
Snow White/Cinderella/Aurora: to watch or do? (giggle giggle) neither (giggle)
Belle/Tiana: I am not really into sports...we would rather be cooking/reading.
Jasmine/Mulan: we would rather watch the gymnastic events.
Pocahontas/Ariel/Rapunzel: It is pretty awesome! We have actually thought about trying out and having our own routine!

DPs do you guys have any particular favorite actors or actresses?
Disney Princesses: Well, it's definitely Leonardo Di Caprio, Kate Winslet, Anne Hathaway and Gerard Butler!

Cinderella: What happen to Lucifer?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas PrincessLD said…
Cinderella: Lucifer stay with Anastasia. They are not really close friends, but she takes care of him.

Rapunzel: How is the relationship between Eugene and Pascal? Are they now friends or no?
Rapunzel: they are becoming friends....as long as Eugene behaves and keeps me happy, then Pascal is happy!

DPs: what is your favorite movie that Leonardo Di Caprio has been in?
DP: We only like him in Titanic and Revolutionary Road, but the latter we regretted watching it!

Cinderella: Is it kinda interesting that you and Belle have something in common? Like both of your stories are very ancient?
Cinderella: Ancient? who you calling ancient.....I guess it is neat...we have other stuff in common though...we both like trashy romance novels, we both think Leonardo Di Caprio was AWESOME in "What is eating Gilbert Grape", and we both like hot tea with sugar and honey with our cream cheese scones! Oh and we both Love the color Blue!

Tiana, did you ever have a crush on a guy before Naveen?
Tiana: I was to busy with that!

Anastasia Tremaine: Do you visit Cinderella and her princess friends? How is your relationship with them?
Anastasia: Sure. Cinderella is been a nice step sister, so visit her, Prince Charming, and her animals friends. I becoming a friend og the king. We get along: he is so nice. I love to spend time with them.

Charlotte: Do you and Tiana spend time together without Naveen, or he is included in your meetings?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas auroraxaurelia said…
Charlotte: Oh course we spend girl time alone. Naveen hangs out with Louis and the band when we do. Tiana and I always make time for each other. We've been best friends since childhood.

Thomas: Did you stay in Virginia and make a life there or did you go back to England to make a life after you had your adventure?
Thomas: England, working with John Smith once again.

To all the Disney princesses: Do you like Don Bluth? If so, which is your favourite movie from him?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rigo1315 said…
Disney Princess: Who?
Belle: I'm sorry, but most of us lived and died way before the 1900's maybe Tiana knows
Tiana: I heard of him... I was so busy with my resturant to see any movies... Naveen dragged me to see Snow White
Snow White: Awe so sweet
Naveen: Don Bluth was an outstanding artist my friend my favorite was....
rigo1315: Land Before Time was my favorite
Disney Princess & and Naveen: Who are you?
rigo1315: Shhhh I'm asking a question

Belle what was the last book you read?
Belle: Well I have read so many! But I did just finish The Last Battle by C. S. Lewis and it was awesome! And right now I am reading Undead and Unwed by MaryJanice Davidson and it is Hilarious! I hope to start reading the Harry Potter series next...I heard they are really good!

Naveen, what is your favorite movie, favorite actor, and favorite actress?
Naveen: Movie: Fantasia awe... the colors the sounds great movie, but not like New Orleans
Actor: Yours truly of course
Tiana: Stop telling them lies and speak the truth
Naveen: Alright, sheesh James Stewart even came town for Tiana's cooking
Actress: Awe who could forget the lovely Audrey Hepburn
Tiana: Naveeeeeennn >:-|

Ariel what does Melody do now that she destroyed the giant wall seperating land and sea?
My daughter swims everymorning, sometimes she becomes a mermaid and goes to her grandfather.

John: did you know Thomas before travelling to the new world?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cuteasprincie said…
John : Well not exactly!

Ariel have you ever kept a Lion as your pet?
Ariel: A LION!?!?!? NO WAY!!!!

To all the Disney Princesses: Did you all attend Queen Victoria's Wedding to Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha?
Belle: No everyone was dead by the 1800's and Tiana wasn't born until the 1920's. I think Cinderella was
Cinderella: Oh yes, I was alive during her wedding sadly I didn't attend. For 1 I wasn't invited and 2 it was in London.

Belle do you have any kids? If so wha'ts their names and how old are they?
Belle: Well, we don't have any children yet but soon.

Tiana: When you heard of the 10th anniversary of the Titanic sinking, how did you feel?
Tiana: I guess okay...it was a sad event, but I did not know anybody personally involved so I really do not care. And I think the movie kinda sucked too....Leo has been in a lot better movies....but I am not cold hearted it was a very tragic event that could have and should have been avoided and hopefully we learned from those mistakes and it will not happen again....

Rapunzel, what did you do for the summer?
Rapunzel: Well, go to the beach with Flynn and Pascal!

Princess Aurora: Have you seen Swan Lake the ballet? What do you think about it?
Not the original... because I was alive during the 14th century Swan Lake was composed until the early 1800s. When making Sleeping Beauty in 1950s my co-star Maria Costa took me to London where we saw the play being performed. It was astounding with great performances. I feel bad Tchaikovsky did not gain from it...

Snow White were you angry that your step mom made you wear torn clothes and to clean your castle or were you happy singing with the pigeons?
Snow White: Both!

To all the Disney Princess: How does it feel being famous around the world?
Disney Princesses: We feels GREAT! We love to be around people, and we appreciate that they love us. It is incredible!

Snow While, what was your reaction when you wake up and see Prince?
I KNEW YOU'D COME FOR ME!!!

Belle where does Chip and all of his brothers and sisters sleep?
Belle: In a children's room that I have never been to see before!

Snow White: How does it feel that you're the first Disney Princess?
Snow White: (tee hee) I guess okay....I am just so happy to be a part of this lovely group! (giggle giggle)

Ariel: Is Melody home schooled or does she go to a special royal school?
Special royal school it was how I got the guest list for her party. But now and again she asks if she can attend the under sea school Sebastian teaches.

To all the Disney Princess, Did you ever attend or particpate in the Olympics? And if you competed what did you do?
Disney Princesses: We did attend this years' Olympics by watching and helping out with our respective countries. 4 years ago, Ariel participated in the Synchronised Swimming representing Denmark.

Aurora: What do you think of Snow White? Despite that you have some similiarities with her?
She's a nice sweat girl and I'm sort of jealous that she knew her parents even though her queen tried to kill her. We respect each other very well though our movies had similarities we are very different in our special way.... That and she loves yellow and I like blue.... (Don't tell Flora)

Fauna why didn't you ever suggest Green for Aurora?
Fauna: Between Flora and Merryweather who could get a word in edgewise.

Cinderella: How does the King and the palace staff like Bruno?
Cinderella: They think he's cute!

Rapunzel: Have you met Tarzan and Jane?
crying
Only when I moved into the Dinseyland Parks Family. I met Jane at a tea party lots of fun and we played lots of fun games. Tarzan.... UGH!! I was in Adventure Land minding my own bussiness when suddenly somebody tugged on my hair ow! I lost my long blonde hair in the movie, but the wig was placed on too tight that it tugged on some hairs. :'(

Belle what happened to Adam's (Beast) parents? And with it your mom? If they died how? And I'm sorry if that was too personal
Belle: Adam's parents died in a terrible accident and my mum died of Diptheria!

Ariel: How is Gabriella?
She is doing fantasitic!! Her and Ollie have been traveling the sea. Thanks to Sebastian her dream came true and she has the most incredible voice!! And her communcation skills have gotten better she hardly address anyone with sign language anymore, but still practices it with Ollie

Mulan how does it feel to be honored with the title "Princess" for not marrying a prince nor being born royalty to have such a high title amongst so many others who were or weren't Princess?
Mulan: It feels great, because it's not easy being one!

Disney Princess: Have you all watch the Passion of the Christ?
Snow White,Cinderella,Aurora: We have and it was very good!
Belle: it was very intense but I don't think I could watch it again.
Jasmine: I have no desire to watch that movie....ever...
Pocahontas,and Mulan: we are really not into religious movies.
Ariel, Tiana, and Rapunzel: We started it but, it is really not our type of movie. We heard it is very acurate though and good....

Pocahontas: if it is not prying what is your religion? I know settlers converted lots of Indians to Christianity, but I was wondering if you did change what it was before as well.
Pocahontas: I worship my own religion, and no way am I going to become a Christian! Don't even make me.

Belle: Have you been outside France?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cuteasprincie said…
Belle : I don't think so!

Mulan : Have YOU EVER BEEN ATTACKED by MALEFICENT?

Mulan: well she was killed by Phillip...so...NO!

Pocahontas, that is coll that you worship your own religion, but what is it? or are you atheist?
Pocahontas: it is an ancient religion we have worshiped for centuries. We have our own creation story and everything. We have gods in our religion so no I'm not atheist?

Prince Charming, why did you think when Cinderella brought her friends, the mice, with her to the castle?
I thought she was insane!!! Bringing them all dressed up in clothes she woven for them. I didn't find out until after the Wedding that those talking mice were going to be living with us. That was when she explained how when she was little her step mom never let her have any friends not even with her step sisters. But I let it slide after all they helped me find the one I love and I did jump out of a window to find Cinderella. So maybe we're both crazy and loving each minute

To all the Princess except Rapunzel and Tiana. Did you guys love joining up with old friends... Parents... Villians... crazy obsessed fans at the House of Mouse?