Disney Princess Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

Disney Princess 1584 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1584

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SweetPea2007 said…
The old bag had me killed...stupid skank....after all the things I did for her (wink wink nudge nudge)... unfortuantly saving the princess did not get me into heaven (I had been a very, very, very bad boy) so now I am in the other place and watching the old bat get what she deserves...HA!..in yo face oh fairest one!

So Flounder where is the mother of your kids, did she leave after she realized how lame you were?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 2kn111 said…
Actually she got caught in a fishing net. It's kinda sad, but I guess if she's that dumb, she deserved it.

Ariel, did your throat hurt when Ursula stole your voice?
nah...but it did tickle a little...

Belle, what happened to your mother?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas chesire said…
Belle: "I never knew since my father didn't give much details about my mother, but he said I have my mother's eyes, hair and personality."

Iago, how did you end up with Jafar?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sophy22 said…
he found me when i was a little bird and he told me i could have everything i want if i helped him to govern the world he also taught me to talk

flynn do you have information about your parents name, age or something?
all i know is they did not want me and left me in an orphanage when I was small....

Mushu what did you do so bad that you got kicked down from being a guardian?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas starlight77 said…
I led Fa Deng to be decapitated so the ancestors demoted me.

Rapunzel weren't you ever curious about about your past?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bebeeeeeee said…
wink
well its a children show and lets not corrupt their minds

if the prince (frog) liked tianna why didn't he tell her sooner?
He tried, but the moment was kinda ruined.

Tiana, what do you do if there's a fly in your restaurant? I know you wouldn't ever smash a bug after the whole thing with Ray, but what if your costumers complain?
We have a special place for the insects, their own Buggy dinning area called Ray's Area...it was Naveen's idea, he is so sweet!

Cinderella, did those glass slippers hurt your feet?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Samvoorhees said…
Amazingly enough, they never did. Why if I didn't know better, I'd say it was plastic glass.

Phillip, Aurora's got her's by blessings but where did you get your gorgeous looks?
Who says fairies only come to the birth of a princess? I'm royalty too.

Rapunzel, do you ever go back to the tower where you used to live just for fun?
Rapunzel: "NO! That place is like my prison house, I've been locked there all my life, why would I go back? But... I do miss my room... and the view... and my wall paintings."

Charlotte, have you found your prince charming yet?
not yet suger, but I am going to keep looking! Are you a prince or know a prince or are related to a prince?

Mama Odie do you go to visit Tiana and Naveen or do you prefer them to come visit you?
Mama Odie: "Guuurrrl watchu smokin'?! I am a blind woman! I'm old! And this is my sanctuary, I don't wanna leave my place. They should be da one to visit me! They da one dat needs something from me."

Hey Louis, were you ever upset that Mama Odie didn't turn you into a human?
nah...it is better this way, I still look good and I get to play jazz with my friends!

Doc, do you ever wonder if there is love out there for you guys?
no well not right now first is work

rapunzel why do you said "no"when eugene wanted to propose you?
It's something I overheard in the market. You have to play hard to get. I guess it worked, we're living happily ever after.

Eric, why didn't you like the princess of Glauerhaven?
Eric: "Because she's not the girl with the 'voice'."

Mulan, what would you do if you saw another naked man?
I see a naked man every night since I married Shang and I do whatever I want ALL NIGHT (laughs) wink wink nudge nudge!

Lady Tremaine, are you looking for your next meal ticket, I mean husband?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LightningRed said…
No, I'm too busy searching for husbands for my daughters.

Lumiere, when will you marry Feather Duster?
Why get married? We have fun...yes? (makes feather duster giggle)......

Belle did you forgive the villagers for attacking the Beast's castle and being mean to the enchanted objects?
Belle: "Well you know what they say, forgive but never forget. Besides, I would never return to that poor provincial town. All the adventure I can get is inside Beast's castle."

Jasmine, was Aladdin the first boy that you really loved?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MagicPrincess said…
surprise
Yes! All the others were stuck up, snooty asses that my father chose!

Ariel. Da fuck with your hair color? Is that really natural????
(giggle) of course! I don't think coloring it would work under water....hmmmm....maybe I should try that...wonder if Eric would like me with purple hair.....hmmmmm....

So Jasmine have you thought about having kids?
well mmmm... yes i like kids but is something i have to consult aladdin first haha!

rapunzel what about your life now is it difficult to be a princess with ALL of that work somebody helps u?

It is not Difficult being a Princess..it is just so exciting being out and with people and THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO! (squeal.....and runs off)YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!

Charlotte what happened to your mother and why is your daddy still single?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas justinfangrrl said…
big smile
I don't like to talk about it... But my daddy says I'm the only girl he'll ever need!

Snow white, why did you let the evil queen into the dwarve's house?
Snow White: "Oh she was the queen? Oh dear goodness me, I thought she was just an old peculiar lady who was so kind enough to give me nice delicious apples."

Rapunzel, were you upset on how short Flynn cut your hair? And did you miss having your long, golden, magical hair?
nah I like my new hair style...it is so freeing and fun! I do kinda miss the cool stuff I could do with it, but I am also enjoying the freedom I have without it...

Lucky cricket, where did you come from and are you lucky?
I come from Mulan's backyard and Grandmother Fa caught me. And yes, I'm really lucky. See, after she caught me and gave me to Mulan, I got the best adventure I can get and I make a friend with a funny red dragon. ;)

Jafar, what do you like most from Jasmine?
Well I like two things about Jasmine (evil laughter...winking suggestively) but what I want from her is her money and whatever else she would like to give (more evil laughter and nasty leering)

Evil Queen, how did you meet Snow White's dad?
in the woods i knew he was there and i make believe him that i had fell in love with him but no! jaja

phillip what was your first impression when u met aurora?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MACFAJIL000 said…
she would be fun to have arrround at night... (suggesive winking)

Charlotte, are you ever going to give up looking for a prince?
Never suger! My Prince is out there and I am going to find him and never let him go!

Flynn, what do you think of Rapunzel's parents?
first i was like "oh man they will kill me if they discover i a flynn rider"but then i discovered that my futures mother and father in law where good persons they where also glad i return them their daughter

louis do u still want to be a human?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ajotma said…
laugh
Yes! I really want a belly button! :D

Chef Louie, why are you so fat?
um at the cooking school i stooled the projects of my classmates and each thing we cooked i eat it!

ariel do u still visit your father now that u are a human?
I am a cook! I have to try everything I eat to make sure it is PERFECT! sometimes I have to taste it twice...or more....and I am not FAT!

Belle what is your favorite book?
i can't decide i had read a lot of books but i like the ones of old tales or adventures with pictures or not i always use my imagination

tiana finally u have your restaurant how does it feel to reach your goal?
Oh, it was amazing! I fulfilled Daddy's dream about having a restaurant, and I have my love, what he really wants me to do! (caressing Naveen)

Snow White, don't you want to achieve more before settling into a family with the prince?
Having a family is my goal and what I want to achieve in life...oh isn't life wonderful! (giggle giggle)

So John Smith, have you met anybody new or are you stuck on Pocahontas?

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 3xZ said…
kiss
I'm stuck with her. She's the only girl that I love. "No matter what happen, I'll always be with you, forever."

Princesses, what you girls think about Hercules?
well he is hot but we don't understand why he uses a dress?

ariel u still visit your father now that u are a human?
Ariel: "Of course."

Belle, what other kinds of books do you like to read?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas disneydweeb said…
Belle: I like erotic books where the author goes into explicit details during the intimate scenes between the romantic leads......

Mulan, who is that girl you see staring straight back at thee if not yourself?
The girl's name is "My Reflection" who uses thick powder and red, hot lipstick.

Genie, who is your master before Aladdin?
Some stinky, oily man named Akem or was luca or maybe Dehghtbytyrvagha...I don't know his name...anyway he smelled like a goat barn and looked like a goat barn and kept wishing oddly enough for things dealing with....cabbages...meh....I have had some weird masters (and once or twice a mistress...they are the WORSE), but AL ...ah AL...He is wonderful!

Snow White who is your favorite Dwarf?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas alexon31 said…
Oh dear how could I ever pick just one from such wonderful friends... I have to say eventhough Grumpy didn't seem to like me at first and I was really glad when it turned out he did care, so maybe Grumpy (maybe becauase he played hard to get hehe), oh and also Dopey, he was so sweet and funny... I really love them all.

Lottie, how are things going for you? Have you found your prince yet?
Not yet. I'm waiting for the little prince to grow up. But if I met another handsome good prince before he grows up, I'll switch.

Jasmine, why do you choose Rajah as your pet, and how do you get him?