doktor na Timetravel?

CassandraMariee posted on Apr 22, 2013 at 03:10PM
Yeah, I was thinking if any of you believe in time travel, and that one day it will be possible to travel through time, just like the doctor? What do you guys think?

doktor na 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas no1drwhofan said…
smile
Sorry, I am a Physics nerd. :D I personally do believe that Time Travel shall be conjured from the midst in the far future. However, many theories of relativity suggest that it could be possible, if one were to travel faster that the speed of light (I.e 300, 000, 000m/s), or else utilise wormholes to do so. Some even speculate black holes and cosmic strings to be the key...:D Xxx
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
DW_girl commented…
It sounds so exciting! I wish it could happen in our life time! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
no1drwhofan commented…
The same applies to me, too. :) Xxx sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DW_girl said…
surprise
Thinking about it, if time travel were ever to become possible, wouldnt we know about it now? Wouldnt we ever witness the arrival of people from the future travelling to our present time? Or maybe there are people from the future, but we just dont know about them.....
no1drwhofan commented…
I deem that a very valid point. :D Xxxx sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Rainshadow999 said…
laugh
Time travelling is dangerous, going in to the past could risk your life. I'd love to time travell, but I don't think time travelling is wise.

Also: YOU SHALL KILL ALL OF US ON SIGHT.