Dolly Parton Dolly's signature song.

tushtush posted on Mar 11, 2008 at 07:49PM
Dolly Parton has so many famous songs, that many people think of different songs when thinking of the singer.

In my opinion "Jolene" or "I will always love you" will always be my favourites, and what I think of when I think of Dolly.

Post what you think of as her signature song.

Dolly Parton 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas athena said…
I think she really broke through the Pop scene (she was already successful in the country genre) with "Here You Come Again" and "Islands in the Stream."

"Here You Come Again is a great vehicle for her instrument and showcases her lyricism & song writing skills - IMHO!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tushtush said…
Both great songs, I agree! I also love Tennessee Homesick Blues (just for the yodeling at the beginning)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ali22 said…
When I think of Dolly I think of her singing 9 to 5.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Summerland_Fan said…
When I think Dolly, I think 'Why'd You Come In Here Lookin' Like That' - because it is such a strong mix of country and pop - they style Dolly made famous :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas triplethreat said…
laugh
hahahaha they are all great but i love jolene and here you come again or i will always love you. fyi if you would like a great movie to watch you have to watch little whore house in texas because dolly does a great job hahahahaha the songs are hilarious!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CyndiFan17 said…
It would be Coat Of Many Colors !! but my favourite dolly song is Lonely Comin' Down
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tushtush said…
I love that song!!
I agree with all of these suggestions, haha. She just has so many classic songs!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cherylfan1 said…
i love 'what ya come in here looking like that' and 'hard candy christmas' and also'9 to 5' im a country girl myself so we have lot of dollys song but they r me fav