Dolphins SICK AND TOTALLY WRONG!!!!

Atlantis22 posted on Oct 01, 2008 at 09:01AM
I think everyone should know about this extremely dumb site, made by a guy either on drugs or with a sick sense of humor. It's not unsuitable or anything, I mean 5 year olds could go there, but it totally makes dolphins souns like killers who are out to enslave the human race! It's the most stupid site I've ever seen........so anyway, just an update in case u haven't heard of it.
HOPE THE GUY WHO MADE IT GOES TO A MENTAL INSTITUTE FOR SERIOUSLY UNSTABLE PEOPLE!!!!!!
By the way, the site's called
link
some of the comments are actually so wrong it's hilarious, like this guy who claims he and his wife were boating in Mauritius.

"After being there a little while, we were set upon by a large menacing group of local dolphins who surrounded the boat. At first I thought they were just joking about, but they soon started harassing us and taunting us with their psychotic laughing and back flips."

I mean seriously, that's playing, not harassing! Most people would love it if a dolphin did backflips in front of them!

"My wife was really scared and started to try and photograph some of them to give to the police but they were too clever for that and would hid away under the waves whenever she lifted the camera."

Photographing dolphins to give to the POLICE?!?!?

"I saw something shining on the back of one of them and although I'm not sure, he may have been carrying a switch blade (flick knife), or it might have just been the water reflections.

Although they didn't really do anything illegal, they made sure that we knew that we were in their "hood" and they were very threating and by the end we were terrified.

It spoilt the whole holiday and I sometimes even today, I find my wife crying alone in the darkness."

WHAT THE HECK?!?!?

"These bastards should be nailed to rocks."

THE GUY WHO WROTE THIS SHOULD BE NAILED TO ROCKS!!!! He is completely misinterpreting the dolphins' body language and behavior!
And his wife, who still "cries alone in the darkness", what is she, a nutcase? Both of them and the supporters and founders of that site, should be locked up in a loony bin!
ANYWAY,
Bye!
Atlantis 22

Dolphins 7 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DolphinLover97 said…
Wait, do you like, hate dolphins, or something?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Smokesick said…
crying
Same question. I didn't understand his emotion about dolphins
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas makintosh said…
tongue
I think this guy needs somekind of professional help, I mean psychiatric help
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Penguin11 said…
worried
That guy... Is weird...And absoloutely freako.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jacoblover10 said…
surprise
he i so retarded
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TrueArtist said…
i agree
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Sylvia_Puffin said…
@makintosh and Penguin11: you can say that again.
@jacoblover10: can you not use the word 'retarded' as an insult? I mean, some people are retarded, and there's nothing wrong with that. I know some people like that, and they're really nice.