Emo AWESOME STORIES AND POEMS!!!!!

Black_cat_ posted on Mar 15, 2010 at 12:23PM
Hey i really hope you like all my stuff ^_^ iv had some really great responses and im really glad people like it ^_^ i hope you enjoy it as well
last edited on Mar 16, 2010 at 12:43PM

Emo 16 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Black_cat_ said…
This is a random poem i did
 This is a walang tiyak na layunin poem i did
Another one
 Another one
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dearjohnlOv3r23 said…
im crying,, and i dnt usually dnt do that.
<3 milena.
*bravo*
This is a a story that i wrote but cant poat anywhere else that people can get to so here it is ^_^

I think I love a werewolf

Flying through the air, slicing with blades thinner than paper but as strong as star steel. Blood splatters their black amour, legions of their brethren meters behind them creating equal devastation. Their eyes meet, both of them sharing in the delight of battle, descending upon an oblivious werewolf, slicing him in four with their blades. Standing up straight and pulling their blades out of the werewolf corpse, Sebastian says, "this is more fun than when we faced the griffins of Holbrook", laughing slightly as a group of werewolfs that were charging him were slaughtered by another vampire group that he saw were flying the haylenthor flag, a house of ferocious warriors but not very good with polititions. Melina replied whilst slicing at another grey pelted werewolf, " I think I enjoyed it more when we were inside playing chess by candle light". They had know each other for over a millenium, enjoying each others company. They traveled together throught the world, fighting any enemies that arose and talking with potential allies to fight against there oldest enemies, the werewolfs. He gave out a laugh of pure pleasure and replied ," trust you to want to be inside when you could be slicing your enemies to pieces and drinking your fill". Before he could finish a high pitched wail sounded across the battle field from the clan leader of the werewolves for the retreat. They both turned towards the sound to see a six and a half feet tall werewolf on a mound of fallen vampire bodies. The wolves hering his cry immediatly turning and running, taking with them there moon lanterns . Whereas vampires can see in the dark without light, werewolfs can only see with a some amount of light and considering that the moon light was behind them they would only see enemies up close.The clan leaders jaw was ridged and held in the same position to alow his cry to echo across the land. He was obviously a well trained and tested warrior as he had multipule wounds across his legs, arms and chest, ozzing fresh blood and white healing liquid. he also wore a cow or horse skull helmet that had many scrapes and cracks, showing how useful it had been for him in this fight, even with her perfect vision he was still to far away to tell what kind of skull it was. He also wore two strips of red and white cloth, dangling from his shoulds to fall over his blood covered pelt on both his back and chest and a blood stained staff showing he had talents in night magic, drawing his strenght from the full moon that was held above him like a beacon . the red on his robes most likely from her vamprie bretheren as it seemed to be blotchy and in no perticular pattern. Melina was wary of him, vampires couldn't use night magic very well because its power came from the moon , many vampires tried to harness its power but most went either insane or started killing others before being killed themselfs, so not many vampires tried. Turning away as the werewolf jumped down and ran into the tree line with his fellow wolfs, Melinas' her ice blue eyes lingered and stared at Sebastian longingly but her way of looking at him always fell on deaf ears and eyes. she wanting to be close to him, to feel his golden hair, to run her fingers through it and to caress his lips, she had always longed for him ever since they had begun there lives together, being turned by the same vampire, together. But he never even looked at her, he was always to busy looking at Cecelia. She was the heiress of the very rich and powerful drongstalks line, very beautiful and fair, her hair was the color of the fires of hell and lips as red as the setting sun that would destroy her. She always looked at him in a lustrous way that would have any vampire come running. And that’s what he did, whenever she called him he came without hesitation, no matter what he was doing. Melina had resented this since Cecelia had first looked at him; she would have torn out her hair or scratched her eyes out if it weren't that her farther was always in financial war meeting with the drongstalks that could decide thier war with the werewolves. she thought that with being so close to him, always being there for him, that he would realize what they had was better than anything that HALF blood could offer him, but he never did . Instead she turned her hate into more love for him in hope he would see it beeming through her pale cheeks or through her lustious and full black hair, but her love was always unsatisfiyed and unquenched. She loved every bit of him, the way his face was shaped, how it angled like a fairy’s and how his lips thinned out when he smiled, how he walked with confidence in his own looks and how he looked when he slept. how he always cared for her when she was too injured to heal fast, how he was always there when she neede him. asusual though he ignored her beauty and she would give yet another dissapointed sigh.
As the wolves ran past she stopped and watch peacefully as they retreated, smelling the stench of wet dogs rush by her. Sebastian ,thinking that Melina would follow suit ,went back with the others most likely to go and see HER again. Soon she was left alone on the battlefield with only the werewolf corpses for company. the darkness surronding her and the faint ghostly glow of the moon making her feel like it always did when she was alone. hollow, like a whisp of smoke in the air, nothing. Her eyes suddenly crystallized with tears as they ran down her cheek, just thinking about them together made her weep and she couldn't stand going back to see them constantly flirting, her tears now flowing down her face to fall onto a pudle of blood at her feet, each tear sploching into the puddle to make with splash upward like a miniture fountain and rippiling the surface. Wanting to be rid of her feelings that were consuming her she decided to start walking in the direction of the wolves’ retreat, convincing herself that she was simply doing reconnaissance but knowing in her gut that she was running away from the pain that bloomed in her chest like a stake through her heart.
After hours of walking that seemed like minuets, contemplating what to do when she returned to the underground palace, she suddenly became aware of her surroundings. She was in a forest of pine trees, the thick smell of pinecones stinging her nose. Faint light creating a dotted rainbow as the light struck the beads of water clinging to the pine needles. it was very pleasant, she imagined that this is what it would be like to find the end of a rainbow where the supposedly short irishman would apper and offer her his pot of gold. The thought amused her for a few moments before she realize that the light was from the pre-dawn sun, terror gripping her like a rabbit in a snakes grasp she ran through the forest looking desperately for an uninhabited cave or some form of shelter, anything that might offer her protection from the everlasting sun, the wind wiping her black hair out so that it looked like it has floating, creating a halo of darkness. Running as fast as she could, glimpsing bits of the forest and its mounds of earth like walls as she sped past, she saw evreynow and again animals that had not been able to escape before her arival, seeing deers and rabbits and even a mole befor shooting down its bunker. Terror still grasping her she didn't see the fallen tree log in her path and stumbled over it, crashing to the ground. Pinecones and needles flying away from her like the Bowe wave of a ship, she slammed into a old, thick oak tree with her back, odd to see in a forest of pine trees, The pain of it paralyzing her . At first she could only hear the thumping drum beat of her blood in her ears, she slowly opened her eyes as if she had been simply sleeping and that her eyes were colsed up with sleep. As the beat faded she realized she was being dragged across the forest floor. She looks up to she a bare cheasted man, his muscular body gleaming with sweat, with only a pair of jeans and a brown leather belt on. She may have just been imaging it but she could have sworn that she saw claws disappear as she looked at his rough hands. Then a excruciating pain shot up her legs bringing her back to reality, seeing the suns tip just breaching the top of a distant mount, its light only just reaching her legs but that was enough. She screamed out inhumanly, scaring the birds out of their nests so that they flew off in every direction, she was then thrown impossibly fast into darkness. At first she thought she had found what waited at the end of the vampires eternity, solitude and nothingness. But then she felt soft soil against her cheek and a sharp pain in her legs, at this she realized that she was face down in a cave. She rolled over onto her back, wincing with pain, as the bare cheasted man walked through the caves entrance. He was surprisingly calm, he walked with grace and calmness as if he was simply walking through the now sun drenched forest, instead of entering a cave with a injured and angry vampire. She sat up as he knelt beside her and said, "Are you alright". His voice was as gentle and beautiful as she thought he was and yet still retained a masculine note. She also realized he had long golden hair that reached just above his shoulders and a fringe longer at on side than the other, partially covering his left eye. His eyes were also beautiful, a rich brown almost like the gold of his hair, her reflection shining in them. She realized that she was staring and that he was doing the same, she turned her head to the side as if looking at her already healing legs, hoping that the darkness concealed her bright cheeks ,she replied ' i'm fine thanks, I heal quiet fa” she stopped mid-sentence suddenly realizing that she recognize a smell in the air. It was not the smell of the forest or of any wild animal, it was not even the smell of the giant tigers that sometimes roamed the forest, but the smell of wet dog. Realizing what he was she leapt to her feet, looking down at her hip and feeling for her sword that she now realized she dropped when she fell. she twist her head up with impaccable speed and her crystal blue eyes started dilating and turning a paler shade, fangs and claws growing out of existing teeth and fingernails. She screamed a challenging to him ,but found that he was still kneeling with an expression of shock plain across his face. She had expected that as soon as she got up he would have grow a shaggy grey wolf pelt, that his eyes would of changed to yellow silt and that he would have a long snout supporting carnivorous teeth. But instead he just stood up and looked at her with unnaturally calm eyes. She asked in a slightly muffled voice from her unsheathed fangs ' why did you save me werewolf', with an emphasis on 'werewolf' as if it burnt her tongue as it rolled out. He looked at her with the same caring golden eyes and simply said ' because' pausing for obvious drama, 'you would have died otherwise and i don't plan on letting anything die unless it must', saying it as if it was the most stupid question he had ever heard. Still filled with passionate fury to kill him she swiped her claws at his face, just scratching his cheek so that a line a red liquid spilled out, more of a waring than an attack. He didn't move or flinch, just stood where he was. The realization that he wasn't going to fight stunned her, she had always battled werewolfs and she had never met one that didn't want to fight and kill her.’ Why don’t you want to fight me demon’ she said simply, still with an edge showing her readiness. ‘ Because I don’t, if you will sit down and relax a bit I could tell you why, or we could stand like this for the rest of the day. Which would you prefer?’ he replied with a touch of sarcasm. Still wherey of him but not sure she could stand up for much longer she sat across from him, her fangs and claws receding and her eyes returning to their natural blue. He bowed his head in appreciation and sat where he was stood. ‘ I am from the wolf clan bloodtooth silverclaw, but my name, is Rubus. I left my clan about a week ago, I had enough of fighting vampires, you see I was a conscript, I never wanted to fight against vampires, I don’t even think that your all the bad. So I ran away the first chance I had and found this cave that i'v been living in’ .Only now could she tell that he was telling her the truth, the smell of blood and decaying flesh was thick in the air like smoke, as well as seeing that a rug lay beneath her and a mound of charcoal stood in front of her, the obvious remains of a fire. ‘ I was stalking a heard of forest Gazels when I saw you running as if you had a pack of elephonts after you', elephonts being a cousin of elephants, a much larger and more aggresive species ,'then I saw that the sun was rising and realized why you where running and that you where a vampire. I ran after you and saw you fall and crash into tree, almost knocking yourself unconcious' adding more sarcasm as if to say your an adult, u should know better, resuming he said 'knowing that would have died there if I didn’t help I grabbed your and dragged you to this cave as well as changing into my more human self’. So she did see him with claws, she felt so stupid now for not knowing what he was from the start, and for not guessing it when she was thrown so fast into the cave.’ Then you were in here trying to rip my face to shreds’ he said, raising his eyebrow, saying to her do you still want to. Almost instantly she replied sorry and began looking apologetic, accepting this he smiled broadly and said’ well, considering you can’t leave my home and I don’t really need to go get something to eat yet, tell me about your self’. Suddenly changing from a ferocious warrior to a timid being she replied quietly ‘ well what do you want to know’. Soon there conversation started flowing like wine at a party and they soon began to tell each other intimate details about each other, liking each other more and more as the day went on. She told him about here first blood and how scared she was and he told her of his first change with the moon and how painful it had been. They even began talking about their friends and relatives of both the mundane world and this world. Night approached without them realizing and they continued despite the darkness. Hours later breaking the conversation Rubus said ‘ God I’m hungry, I’m gona try and find some foals or something, do you want me to keep one alive for you’ he said as he stood up and slowly made for the entrance. ‘If you don’t mind, yes. Thanks” she said now in a familiar and pleasant tone. He smiled, looking over his shoulder and said ‘no its no problem, I usually keep one or two alive, they taste so much better’. At this he started changing to his wolf form and smiled with fangs sprouting from his mouth but he dashed through the cave entrance before she saw the full extent of his change. Alone in the cave she felt useless and bored and decided to gather some wood for a fire, something Rubus would have had to do anyway. after picking though mounds of wet wood, more evidence of their disregard for the day, she gathered some dry wood and soon a blazing fire was set in the cave, illuminating the it so that she could see claw marks and dried blood. He came striding in, back in his human form holding two dead foals over his left shoulder and one in his right hand kicking wildly. The firelight catching the golden lights in his eyes making them more like a swirling vortex of stars. He placed the dead foals next to the fire and handed the bucking foal to Melina. She quickly grasped its neck and sank in two needlepoint fangs, the foal becoming more sedated the longer she drank. she was relieved to feel the hot blood gushing down her throat, she would of drank far more than she had today if she where back at the palace . Drinking greedily she soon drained the animal, leaving it a hollow and pale body. Placing the animals’ body just behind her she turned to see that Rubus hadn’t started eating like she thought he would have been, especially after not eating anything throughout the day when he was hungry that mourning. Instead he was staring at her with the same eyes that Cecelia had looked at Sebastian. He got up and sat next to her, so close she smell his musk rolling off him like the heat of the fire. he didn't looking at her but started staring into the fire as if he was on the hunt again, staring at another group of forest Gazels or foals.. When he did turn to look at her she saw that his golden eyes had changed but not completely, they were still golden but had more yellow than brown now, like two golden disks. Still not looking away from each other they grew closer until she could feel his hot breath on her face. she didn't know what she was doing, just going with her instincts she supposed. They paused, inches apart to look at each other before she leaned in just as he brushed her lips; their mouths opening, receiving each other’s tongues. The sweet pleasure racing up and down their spines as they embraced and felt each other’s contours. She ran her hands through his hair, feeling the silky softness of a wolf pelt, only to find that he was changing and loving every moment. Rubus at first doing the same but now he was running his hands along her spine, felling the smoothness of her skin and the little bumps of each of her disks. soon his claws started to gently run over her skin like the brush of needles. She felt a rush of passion overtake them both and suddenly there kiss was more passionate and strong ,their lips clamped together, their hands pulling each other closer together. She thought for a second that she had melted into him, then opened her eyes and saw that he had gotten as close as he could to her, his fur brushing against her black armour. The passion subsided and they parted begrudgingly and looked at each other with love and a little bit of surprise. Neither of then had predicted that this was how their night would go. a sudden Realizing overwhelmed her. She had fallen in love with a werewolf, she could never return to her home with him, she could never see See sebastian or her family ever again without revealing her new found love. despair growing in her stomach, threatening to throw out her meal, she grasped herself tightly and looked with horror at him in his shaggy grey coat with b lack streaks. As if reading her mind he grabbed hold of her and hugged her, his bulk comforting her. ‘ We don’t have to stay here you know. we could always try living in the mundane world’ his voice now rough and gravely, she presumed it was because of his transformation. She pulled away from the embrace to look at him ‘ I suppose so; I just didn’t think that I would have to leave my home. I always came back there, after any battle, after anything and everything I went back there.’ He could see how hard it was for her and pulled her into the embrace again, his thick soft fur against her face making her feel like she was the young human girl with her mother and her soft blanket that she clutched in her bed when thunder crashed outside of her window. Her mother had always been there for her to comfort her and now she had found someone else that could do that too. He whispered into her ear’ don’t worry, we can make a new home and there are just as many vampires in the mundane world as there are here.’ slowly she started to feel comforted by his words and allowed herself to embrace him fully, feeling the warmth of his body and the beat of his heart. ‘Are you sure you want to leave, you won’t ever be able to come back and join another pack if you leave with me’ she said looking up into his eyes as hers started to crystallize again. ‘There are many wolf packs in the mundane world to, if I want to I could easily find one’ he said with a smile on his face, his eyes also starting to crystallize with tears. She smiled at him then and buried her face into his chest and wept for her old life which she could never return to and her new life that had yet to come. He bent his head over hers and let his tears drop onto the back of her neck as her tears spread across his furry chest, leaving dark wet patches. They stayed like this for many uncountable minuets before parting and looking at each other with caring red eyes; they both smiled and gave a small laugh between them. Slowly he started changing back and she undid her armour that had been diggning into her all day to reveal to his surprise a long black dress that had been rolled up into the armour. ' do you always dress like that incase you happen to find yourself in company after battle' he asked looking both surprised and a little happy. she smiled at him with care and they lay down on the ground so that their feet where facing the fire. They embraced each other and Melina said softly into his ear ‘ I think I just fell in love with a werewolf’. They both giggled and he whispered back into her ear ‘ I think I fell in love with a vampire’. At this they both rolled onto their backs with a hand still underneath each other’s backs. She closed her eyes and started thinking of what might come in their new life, where they might go and see. She had always wanted to go and see New York with its busy streets and noise of honking car horns and fast food sellers shouting what they had to offer. ‘ Then that’s where we will go then’ said Rubus. She then realized that she hadn’t just been thinking about it but saying it aloud aswell. She opened her eyes and turned her head so that she was facing him and smiled broadly. ‘I would love that’ she replied and set her head down still facing Rubus. He did the same and they stared into each other’s eyes until they fell asleep. The fire still crackling ,throwing shadows against the walls, slowly burning through the night until it extinguished itself with a sizzle that left a burnet smell in the air, smoke gently rising from the remains, it drifted out into the night air. a vague shadow stood apon a cilff point and stared at the rising smoke, feeling hatred and passionate fury rising in him. His armour clanked as he walked back down to the main camp, his emotions not letting him sleep whilst he could. as her reached the newly constructed camp sit that consisted of three tents and a cooking pot above a fire, he called out 'Delnack, Contrad, ulsman, Theron'. four soldiers in the same battle dress as their commander came out of their tents as if waiting for him to call. 'I have sighted a lone werewolf, we will kill him as we march towards the werewolf camp, they should be relativly unprepared as we have disabled their scouts and they have just lost a battle to the vampires. By tomorow, we will be rejoicing and drinking mead till the next mourning comes'. at this the soldiers gave out a cry of passion and conviction of their victory.' now go and tell your subordinats, we have alot of work to do', the men complyed with his orders and marched around the cliff face that revealed in the dim moon light an army forty thousand strong and prepared for battle. the commander stayed where he was and returned to watching the smoke rise.' You have had too many Victories Alexander, now it is time for mine'. he steadily turned and entered a luxury sized tent nestled among the other tents where he rested for the coming battle. his ominous words hung in the air much to long than what was possible, like an echo in an non-existent cave. A little blue light flickered into life and traced his words in blue fire in the air where they hung. when the light stopped moving it disappeared leaving the words behind, the letters slowly started to move, still in line like a pole was shoved through them and they drifted upon an unknown wind that traveled towards the smoke. it twirled round the smoke and started to descend through the smoke like fireflys. It slowly came to a stop infront of the sleeping couple as if watching or studying them, It began to move again but not it was aimed at Rubus s ear. slowly a wind crept in and whispered into his ear ' too many Victories Alexander,now it is time for mine'. as the sound drifted away Rubus shot up with amazing speed and said ' i must warn him, i must warn my brother'.
some more stuff by me ^_^
Forever a warrior

When death comes for me,

i will die with dignity.

as a warrior,as a man and yet not.

With tooth and claw, sword and shield

i will defeat my enemies.

With the soul of a Dragon
and the body of a man
i will enter Odins halls and rejoice,

I will drink and eat and sleep 
next to my fellow warriors.

But until then i will obliterate my chains,

and destroy my enemies ,

and live in the eternal glory of battle and victory.

To forever be a warrior of mankind,
and a defender of Valhalla

True Embrace
Tears like rain fall down my face
to pool in my heart and zor'roc and sorrow
they do not wash away my sadness 
but stagnate it, decay it 
and destroy any glimpse of happyness and joy
My heart yearns for loves true embrace
so strongly it pulls against my chest
my love was lost, and i wait for its return,
wait to feel loves true embrace

Blood Amythest

I look deep, searching for something.
The colur of blood stained Amythest.
Lashes like whips curled around her eyes.
Her black iris as sark as her nature.
Helplessness and fire in one look,
A look that would sooth and shatter.
Violet rings around her blod amythest eyes.
They huant and taunt, love and hate.
Skin as pale as moonlight and as
smooth and perfect as untouched water.
Eyes that love and seduce and draw in.
Fangs the burn and bite into flesh.
Blood that flows, that gives life and strenth.
Her eyes, her only weapon,her only flaw.
They scream love and hatred,
They scream her desires, her passion.
So tough yet so helplessly beautiful.
She yearns something that she may not have.
She looks at me,serching as I did.
A minuet passes and she still staers,
Niether wishing to move so as not to break their contact.
She has found what she wants, her
yearning, her desires, her passion , equally met.
A milenium of searching, A millenium of
Passion, of love, of hate and blood.
Amythest eyes watch and hope.
Wemove together, to leave.
The night stars and moon shne down on her face.
She is as pale as he.
Her blood amythesteyes look deeply
into his dark brown eyes.
They walk through the city,hand in hand,
planning their next millenium.
Her blood Amythest eyes shin once again.
He asks her name,
She replies in a single word ‘Amy’
She asks his name,
He replies in a single word ‘Da
crying
another
 another
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas demon_wolf said…
heart
Aww they are all awesome! You are a very good writer! =D
Another
 Another
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas life_is_a_dream said…
tongue
I know i'm probably not suposed to post anything but here is something I have written.

Teardrop
One single teardrop is all
you need to see right
through me, to see my past
and present and to see
the story of my life,
one teardrop is all you
need to see the blade
as it cuts my wrist,
and to be able to count
the many attempts of
suicide , one single
teardrop is all you need
to see me break down,
to watch me fall apart,
in front of your blank
stare, that terribly blank
expression your giving kills
me even more, one single
teardrop is all I need to
know I’m worthless and
that there is no point to life,
and when I see that teardrop
on your face, I know you care.
I know it's long but I just thought that I should share something I ave written amoung others.

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Shiu88 said…
worried
it make me feel like very sad when i read this i want 2 cry!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas snZ_ladysamurai said…
meh
these are so good....
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Heya said…
tongue
Ehhhhhh, huh? I do not get these. They are just random poems and things.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dearjohnlOv3r23 said…
They are not random.
Hes an amzzing writer.'
and if yu cant see that... then yu Crazy!
Hes My Brother/Best Friend,
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Renegade75 said…
big smile
Damn... that's a lotta poems. But all were great!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vampirerebel said…
Lying, dying shamefully. Killing, living regretfully. Smoking death into your lungs. Killing souls of everyone. The time will come when you will see. Just what you've turned out to be. The monster underneath your bed. The depressing thought inside my head. The waging war throughout the land. The one who swore to take my hand. You tore my heart in little bits. You lied and made me feel like shit. You turned the world against me now. You broke our only swear, our vow. The loving memory of my soul remains. The only thing you've yet to gain
 Lying, dying shamefully. Killing, living regretfully. Smoking death into your lungs. Killing souls of
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas fangirl404 said…
heart
I LUV IT!!! LIKE ALOT!!!!
 I LUV IT!!! LIKE ALOT!!!!