Emo I Thinking About Killing Myself..

shade-hedgehog posted on Jun 11, 2010 at 08:08PM
my parents are absive. my friends are leaving me . only have two friends.. i feel alone.. my friends will cry if i kill myself..i dont know what to do...if i get adoped may have a better life but i dont know..i just been betrayed by my best friend over e-mail telling me i need to leave her alone. she's acting like she has a sucky life *she really does not*

Emo 2 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas r-pattz said…
Hold on.

Really, that is my only advice, to hold on. I know it's hard; I've been there. But remember that no matter what happens, no matter what you see in life, there is something ahead. Sometimes you need to hit rock bottom so you can swim up to the top.

Listen, I cannot change your mind about committing suicide because all it is is running out of resources to cope with the pain. It isn't chosen. It isn't your fault so you shouldn't feel guilty or ashamed. People do get through this. No matter how you feel right now, you can get through this. Most do. Take solace in that fact.

If you want to talk, then do so. Go to a school counselor, a therapist, or if you don't want to see the people when you talk to them, you can contact the Samaritans (link) and there are help lines you can call. Try it. I have.

You have to know that there are people who will freak out if you tell them about suicidal thoughts though. Your friends will because if you tell them, they will be afraid. Yes, afraid. You are a friend, and they love you, as do your parents. Believe me, someone always cares about you.

Please, please hang in there.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Yarrgh said…
I'm not sure if your looking for help, or attention..

If your looking for help, then I suggest you stick with your two friends, tell them about your problems, just let it all out. & about your parents, ask them if they love you. Ask yourself this: Do they provide you with shelter & food? Do they give you education? Because if your lying or exaggerating about them being abusive, then things might lead in the wrong direction. If they actually harm you, then just hold on, until you can move houses or something. & about your ex-bestfriend, fuck her & don't sink as low as her pathetic ass.

If your just looking for attention, then show it to the world, by killing yourself. Yeah, that would be great wouldn't it? Leaving the ones your care about upset. Another way to express yourself, is by finding a talent. That would be much better, don't you think?

Just wait, I promise you, it will get better.