Eragon First Topic On Eragon

Eragon posted on Dec 20, 2006 at 01:11AM
first topic on eragon

Eragon 14 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas snoznoodle said…
Whats it going to be about? Whos seen the movie yet? I saw it on the first day. Its pretty different to the book, i remember i kept thinking 'this is weird!'. Wot did everyone else think? is that a good topic?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas greedo said…
I had heard that in the advance screenings a lot of the fans of the book were disappointed with the film. Seems to echo your opinion snoz. This only, unfortunately, is probably a rental for me. There are just too many good films coming out right now...unless any you who have seen it think it's a "get off your butt and see it right now" kind of film.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas snoznoodle said…
Greedo. Well I'm sure its no where near as good as Lord of the Rings but if ur big fan of the book, i think its worth seeing at the movies. Theres some great special effects, Saphira looks amazing, and Jeremy Irons is such a good actor he stood out from everyone else.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Saphira333 said…
yeah i agree with you snoznoodle, however i think that they cut to many good bits out of the film that would have been good do you agree anyone?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vampierest121 said…
i soooo agree! im almost done and seen the movie and i thought it sucked before i read the book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the ending was the wrost part
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas loulouppg said…
the flim was okay. My mum and sister like it but they havn't read the book.
and dats the reson they like it!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas XpsychotickissX said…
i spose on its own the movie is good but compared to the book its about as good as paris hiltons acting
LOL! hey heres a qustion 4 you...what was the wrost part in the movie for u
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas funnyshawna said…
i hated how they didnt eve make arya an elf! that made me mad. grt.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 123cosmo4 said…
No offense guys, but I was bored out of my mind reading such an awful book. The worst book in the world next to Golden Compass and all of its sequels.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas green79 said…
123cosmo4 OMG what's wrong with you??? You thought the book was BAD??? You better not of thought that the movie was good!

XpsychotickissX I completely agree with you on that one. I saw the movie before I read the book and liked it. Then, after I read the book, I watched the movie again and hated it!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeVaerua said…
i agree with you green79, wat the hell is wrong with 123cosmo4?! eragon & the inheritance cycle is my second favourite series (after HP) eragon is awsum! if u dont like it get out of the spot, this is 4 FANS!

yeah ive heard a few people who saw the movie, liked it, read the book, & then realised how crap the movie was. i think the movie was s**t, but i did read the book first. arya i think was the main letdown in the film, but there ws so much more wrong with it...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ilovereading said…
wink
@123cosmo4
Why are you on spot about something you don't like?
Oh and BTW: His Dark Materials triology (On first of which the Golden Compas movie was based.) is awsome!