Fanpop Etiquette My Whinge For The araw

vider69 posted on Oct 05, 2008 at 02:05PM
We all know what we love about fanpop, but someones got to have a whinge or a pet peeve now and then or we wouldn't be human, I started this forum topic for everybody with a whinge factor and for what really craps you off. Mine is that even though I save, rate and comment on all images that I like I've yet to see someone comment on my images, and yet people still go on and on about image credit, constantly threatening to report others while images used for fan pick and pop quiz questions do not require any image credit at all. Please feel free to comment or add your own 'whinge' it's good for the soul now and then, after all nobody's perfect, lol. Cheers. p.s. nasty comments on anything do not count and I've seen a few of those too, but it hasn't happened to me 'yet'.
last edited on Oct 05, 2008 at 02:06PM

Fanpop Etiquette 2 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas harold said…
Were you whingeing about others not commenting on your images, or that Fanpop makes no allowance for crediting images in picks and quizzes (forcing people to provide credits in the notes and/or comments fields)? Or was it both? The first seems like a good etiquette gripe, while the second seems like a feature request to the staff...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vider69 said…
It's just that I see a lot of views on some of my images but no rating or comment and I always rate and comment, I think it's important, but I'm getting more comments on my images now, thanks.